41 Funeral Revealed Trump Not Part of ‘Presidents Club’

Trump was also not part of the Professional Politicians Club when he slew a field of them seeking the nomination he won. He’s a 100% outlier in the exact right place at the exact right time in America.

Trumps entry literally went over like a fart in church

He refused to acknowledge anyone other than the Obama’s. No social skills

Trump has no tools to handle any situation where everyone within 20 feet isn't licking his boots. He sat there in a frumpy, silent sulk, clearly bored by an event that was about anything but him.

There are few things FoxNews’ Chris Wallace states that I agree with.

This is one of them.

We did not elect Donald J Trump to be a member of The Club. It was The Club that got us into the mess the president is trying very hard to get us out of.

Fox News anchor Chris Wallace said on Wednesday that the “chill” that “had descended on that front row” when President Donald Trump arrived at President George H.W. Bush’s funeral made it seem like Trump was not a member of the exclusive “presidents club.”

More of this @ Fox’s Chris Wallace: 41 Funeral Revealed Trump Not Part of ‘Presidents Club’ | Breitbart

You voted for Trump because you were duped by a con man.

Trump is an asshole who thinks the only way to make himself look good is to tear down others..

The fast assed orange POS should NEVER been allowed at 41;s funeral.

Trump does not belong in the company of former Presidents. He belongs in the company of Putin, Kin, Duterte, Epstein and MBS

That's why he got elected.

Yup. He's not a politician. Never has been and never will be.

The man doesn't have one PC bone in his body.

That's why I voted for him. He's not a mealy mouthed politician telling everyone what they want to hear.

Trump is an asshole who thinks the only way to make himself look good is to tear down others..

What an idiot.
You do exactly what you claim Trump does.
I suppose you're under the delusion also that your comment made you look good.

Morons are priceless...
:21::21::21:

That's why I voted for him. He's not a mealy mouthed politician telling everyone what they want to hear.
No, you voted for him because you agree with and like the moronic things he says.

Nope. Voting for him was a last minute decision for me. Hell I voted for Gary Johnson in the election before 2016.

After thinking about it I said what the hell. The guys not a politician but is one hell of a businessman. I decided I would give him a try so I voted for him.

Best damned vote I ever cast.

What an idiot.
You do exactly what you claim Trump does.
I suppose you're under the delusion also that your comment made you look good.

Morons are priceless...
:21::21::21:
Then you must love me.

No, you voted for him because you agree with and like the moronic things he says.

Nope. Voting for him was a last minute decision for me. Hell I voted for Gary Johnson in the election before 2016.

After thinking about it I said what the hell. The guys not a politician but is one hell of a businessman. I decided I would give him a try so I voted for him.

A business man? Really. Multiple bankruptcies, multiple bankruptcies bailed out in time by his father or the Saudis.

He is a proven fraud.

He is a proven business cheat.

All well known before the election.

And yet you voted for him.

A business man? Really. Multiple bankruptcies, multiple bankruptcies bailed out in time by his father or the Saudis.

He is a proven fraud.

Donald Trump has never declared bankruptcy.

"41 Funeral Revealed Trump Not Part of ‘Presidents Club’"

That's because he isn't a legitimate president.
Why is that? He won the election fair and square.
You seem to be another where Trump is living rent free in your mind

He is a proven fraud.

His businesses have.
If you were dumb enough to vote for him because he is the greatest businessman in the creation 0n man, them they count.

He is a proven fraud.

His businesses have.
If you were dumb enough to vote for him because he is the greatest businessman in the creation 0n man, them they count.

Not at all uncommon in the real estate business... do try and keep up... Google Whitewater and Madison Trust. Stop being a hack.

One would imagine that being part of the President’s club, the Friar’s Club or the local Country Club is acting like you belong in the President’s club, the Friar’s Club, or the local Country Club.

Acting like a fucking lunatic as our President seems to enjoy doing leads to him being a social pariah in all walks of life. The KC Honors….they wanted nothing to do with the blob. Can’t blame them.

Today was a very important day. We’re one day closer to the end of this pervert’s presidency and one day closer to becoming a greater nation once he leaves office.

Trump has no tools to handle any situation where everyone within 20 feet isn't licking his boots. He sat there in a frumpy, silent sulk, clearly bored by an event that was about anything but him.
He seemed to pout the whole ceremony

Forum List

Back