40 people are dead and more than 100 others are wounded following shooting attacks at Moscow on Friday

The Regime of Putin claims some Muslims were terrorists.
LOL
Islamic Fundamentalists who kill on Jewish holidays (today is Purim feast)

images

A list of five Caucasian men allegedly wanted for the terrorist attack on Crocus City Hall is being circulated online. In fact, they were killed during a shootout in Ingushetia in early March.

It works pretty much the same way everywhere: it doesn't matter who did what, it is who is blamed that is the play. Like here, if you raise your hand you get smacked down. Why can't you understand that? You can speculate all you want for what good it will do, just don't hate others for doing the same thing you are forced to do.

I am looking at the jubilation of Ukrainian VIPs in connection with the events in Moscow's Crocus City Hall.

I well remember a similar day many years ago, when the tragedy happened in the theater on Dubrovka, Nord Ost. Many people under the dome of the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine could not hide their joy. You could see it in their faces, in their enthusiasm. Ukrainian nationalists.

People have a tragedy, and they rejoice over it. The reason for their joy is that the misfortune came to people of another nationality.

I once defined a formula for myself why people become nationalists. People are divided into two types. It is easier for one to love, for the other to hate.
Those for whom hatred is a favorite feeling become Nazis.

A psychiatrist I know told me that in Alzheimer's disease, someone, having lost part of his memory and abilities, turns into an angry old man who forgets everything except his offenses. And some turn into a kindly old idiot.

People are different. There seem to be a lot of good people. But the world still lacks love, and hatred is overflowing.
Condolences to all those who lost loved ones today.

A list of five Caucasian men allegedly wanted for the terrorist attack on Crocus City Hall is being circulated online. In fact, they were killed during a shootout in Ingushetia in early March.

Caucasians? It's always Whitey's fault, ain't it? :laughing0301:

Sanctions didn’t work. Billions in weapons didn’t work. Unwavering support didn’t work. Counter-offensive didn’t work. Non-stop propaganda didn’t work. Rules-based terrorism is all they have left. It won’t work either. It just shows how evil and desperate they are.
Would not be surprised if this is in some way CIA backed to provoke a response by Putin and get the West directly into a conflict with Russia.....

This could be a false flag attack by Russia to gin up support for the war in Ukraine. I put nothing past Putin.

"Just as “the Americans launched an ‘anti-terrorist operation’ in Afghanistan after the attack on the Twin Towers, we must now launch exactly the same operation against the Zelensky regime and its allies, military expert and retired Russian Army colonel Anatoliy Matviychuk said."

Putin himself is behind the attack, it's a typical Fals Flag action, the attack has been performed at the Purim Feast, so, Russians shall believe the West and Jews are behind, not Putin himself
Shut the fuck up, stupid wacko. A loony bin is where you belong. How did they let you loose without a straitjacket?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back