40 people are dead and more than 100 others are wounded following shooting attacks at Moscow on Friday

Are you kidding? The Russians need and deserve more pain and suffering. More sanctions. Boycott their products. Don't let them travel to your country.

If I were Ukraine I'd send in suicide bombers to russia but I would not admit I did it for Ukraine because I wouldn't want Putin to nuke Ukraine. But suddenly the attacks inside Russia will be from people who aren't citizens and Russia doesn't know what country they are from.

Since Russia is so good and Ukraine is Nazi, I would send Nazis in to russia to give them more pain, comrade.

Regardless of who carried out the attack, this isn't going to go well for Ukraine. I'm 99% sure Russia will pin this on Ukraine, NATO or the US, as an excuse to take their war to the next level.

And awayyy we go...

Relevant backdrop...

Security Alert: Avoid Large Gatherings over the Next 48 Hours

March 7 2024

''The Embassy is monitoring reports that extremists have imminent plans to target large gatherings in Moscow, to include concerts, and U.S. citizens should be advised to avoid large gatherings over the next 48 hours.''

So. To recap...

Attack occurs in Moscow after US government issued warnings.

The US government clearly knew that something was going to occur before today.

Attack occurs after the US government issued a warning to Ukraine to halt attacks inside Russia and on its oil refineries.

I think that basically a lot of people in powerful places have decided that Zelensky and company's days are numbered. They are no longer useful...

Last edited:
Like they blew up their own pipeline and shelled their own troops at a nuclear power plant, STFU you sicko.
I don't know if they did any of those things.

However, knowing what an asshole tyrant this Putin shithead is I am saying I wouldn't be surprised if the sonofabitch did it.

Why would Putin be stupid enough to fuck with a terrorist state?

Videos and photos have emerged showing the Crocus City Hall engulfed in flames and from the attack, showing at least four gunmen opening fire from automatic weapons as panicked Russians fled for their lives.

In one video, three men in fatigues carrying rifles fired at pointblank range into bodies strewn about the lobby of the concert hall. The attackers also apparently detonated explosives, as the sounds of blasts could be heard in other videos from the attack.

If anyone has this video please share. For months I've seen how Russia has destroyed many cities in Ukraine. I need to see some uplifting news so please show me dead russians being shot by gunmen please. And show it to Russians and tell them if they keep voting for Putin, it might be them next.

Why would Putin be stupid enough to fuck with a terrorist state?

Videos and photos have emerged showing the Crocus City Hall engulfed in flames and from the attack, showing at least four gunmen opening fire from automatic weapons as panicked Russians fled for their lives.

In one video, three men in fatigues carrying rifles fired at pointblank range into bodies strewn about the lobby of the concert hall. The attackers also apparently detonated explosives, as the sounds of blasts could be heard in other videos from the attack.

If anyone has this video please share. For months I've seen how Russia has destroyed many cities in Ukraine. I need to see some uplifting news so please show me dead russians being shot by gunmen please. And show it to Russians and tell them if they keep voting for Putin, it might be them next.

Here's an "uplifting" story for you...

Several of the Victims from tonight’s Terrorist Attack against the Crocus Concert Hall in the Russian Capital of Moscow are reported to have been Children with their Families.
OSINTdefender (@sentdefender) March 22, 2024

How bout bombing a school is Michigan you sick SOB ?
What did we do? Now if you said Texas during the time Bush lies us into Iraq, I might agree. Michigan didn't vote for Bush in 2000. But Texas did. Or Florida supposedly.

So no not Michigan.

But no one is crying for dead Russians. Fuck them. Those fuckers are murdering Ukrainians for a lie!!! Like when we invaded Iraq. Remember you guys trashed the Dixie Chicks for saying it but then look at who you vote for now

In a Feb. 13 debate in South Carolina, debate moderator John Dickerson asked Trump about an October 2008 interview in which Trump said it would have been a “wonderful thing” if Democratic Rep. Nancy Pelosi tried to impeach Bush because he lied about Iraq having weapons of mass destruction. Asked if he still believes that Bush should have been impeached, Trump called the Iraq war a “big fat mistake.” Pressed again for an answer, Trump went on to say, “They lied.”

And you cons voted for him so it must be true.

The terrorists did not choose the "Picnic" concert as a target for nothing. Edmund Shklyarsky, the rock legend and leader of the "Picnic" band, openly supported the special operation and helped Russian fighters and humanitarian workers on the front line.

Here's an "uplifting" story for you...

If you kill just cops or old people or soldiers, no one cares. You have to go after children.

Listen, I have a saying. Don't offend me or attack me and then complain how I react. If Russia attacked me, I'd go after their childen.

How many Ukrainian childen have died because of Russian bombs or bullets?

Sad truth, this is the kind of shit that forces a guy like putin to end a war. It's bad PR. Things are not going well for Russia right now and that's a good thing.

Fuck Russia and Russians.

The terrorists did not choose the "Picnic" concert as a target for nothing. Edmund Shklyarsky, the rock legend and leader of the "Picnic" band, openly supported the special operation and helped Russian fighters and humanitarian workers on the front line.
Exactly Ringo. You tell them. Russians need to know they are at war. Why should it be only the Ukrainians who know they are at war?

Meanwhile, the media is reporting that 17 drones were shot down in another attack over Belgorod on the approach to the city. If this number is accurate, that's massive. I wouldn't be surprised if these scumbags timed the attack to coincide with the terrorist attack near Moscow.

What did we do? Now if you said Texas during the time Bush lies us into Iraq, I might agree. Michigan didn't vote for Bush in 2000. But Texas did. Or Florida supposedly.

So no not Michigan.

But no one is crying for dead Russians. Fuck them. Those fuckers are murdering Ukrainians for a lie!!! Like when we invaded Iraq. Remember you guys trashed the Dixie Chicks for saying it but then look at who you vote for now

In a Feb. 13 debate in South Carolina, debate moderator John Dickerson asked Trump about an October 2008 interview in which Trump said it would have been a “wonderful thing” if Democratic Rep. Nancy Pelosi tried to impeach Bush because he lied about Iraq having weapons of mass destruction. Asked if he still believes that Bush should have been impeached, Trump called the Iraq war a “big fat mistake.” Pressed again for an answer, Trump went on to say, “They lied.”

And you cons voted for him so it must be true.
I am English you deranged moron.

Former Russian President and Deputy Chairman of the Security Council Dmitry Medvedev expressed condolences to the families of the dead and injured. At the same time, he admitted that the attackers may be associated with the “Kyiv regime.”

Advisor to the head of the office of the President of Ukraine, Mikhail Podolyak, rejected accusations of Kyiv’s involvement. According to him, Kyiv is in no way involved in this attack.

Look at this scum. They expect the Russians to sweep the government away. Fuck you. In a difficult moment, the Russian people stand shoulder to shoulder to destroy the enemy.

Forum List

Back