$4 trillion to debt is unpatriotic

beretta304

Rookie
Aug 13, 2012
A Saner Place
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OqMbD6MNf5U]Obama says adding $4 trillion to debt is unpatriotic Fargo, ND July 3, 2008 - YouTube[/ame]

:cool:

It sure is irresponsible and unpatriotic, isn't it? But adding 5 trillion isn't?

But the stupid Dems will still vote for this dumb ass president. If he wins and everything we said comes true how stupid will they look but still our country will be fucked and we will all be losers in the end.

• Banned
But the stupid Dems will still vote for this dumb ass president. If he wins and everything we said comes true how stupid will they look but still our country will be fucked and we will all be losers in the end.

They don't care as long as "the check is in the mail."

Obama says adding $4 trillion to debt is unpatriotic Fargo, ND July 3, 2008 - YouTube

It sure is irresponsible and unpatriotic, isn't it? But adding 5 trillion isn't?

You have not figured it out yet. Anything the REP do is SOOOOOOOOOOOO bad and the world is going to end. IF a DEM does the same exact thing or worse. They are a genius and why didnt we do this sooner. They are sheeple.. The have not one thought of their own. They use all the talking points period!!

• Banned
Obama says adding $4 trillion to debt is unpatriotic Fargo, ND July 3, 2008 - YouTube

You have not figured it out yet. Anything the REP do is SOOOOOOOOOOOO bad and the world is going to end. IF a DEM does the same exact thing or worse. They are a genius and why didnt we do this sooner. They are sheeple.. The have not one thought of their own. They use all the talking points period!!

Oh trust em I get it loud and clear. And being here I get it the loudest. Their posts are hilarious along with their reasoning and defense of "Dear Leader"!

It is criminal - the dems don't talk about the debt. They only know offense, and they are pathetic at it.

• Banned
It is criminal - the dems don't talk about the debt. They only know offense, and they are pathetic at it.

They distract. I'll give them credit for that. This whole campaign has been one of distraction from the real issues and this administration's failure. And it sadly is working.

riiiight.

The difference is.....the 4 Trillion that your boys added damn near caused a global economic collapse. The 5 Trillion that you blame Obama for, which is a false number to begin with as it includes the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan(Which wasn't paid for), The Wall Street Bailouts(which wasn't paid for) and the "supposedly" temporary Bush tax cuts(that ALSO weren't paid for.

But I'll tell you what else is "unpatriotic"..... double digit unemployment and economic collapse. The money Obama spent headed off disaster.

You are all sheeple, you have not one thought of your own, you use all the talking points period!!!!

• Banned

riiiight.

The difference is.....the 4 Trillion that your boys added damn near caused a global economic collapse. The 5 Trillion that you blame Obama for, which is a false number to begin with as it includes the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan(Which wasn't paid for), The Wall Street Bailouts(which wasn't paid for) and the "supposedly" temporary Bush tax cuts(that ALSO weren't paid for.

But I'll tell you what else is "unpatriotic"..... double digit unemployment and economic collapse. The money Obama spent headed off disaster.

You are all sheeple, you have not one thought of your own, you use all the talking points period!!!!

You just heard that on the Five...admit it! Yep we're sheeple. I see lots of Conservatives saying a pledge of allegiance to Obama with cute little words written on their hands

r620-9d8d9e7d19d286bb6c1ef9317f3486dd.jpg

:lol::badgrin::clap2:

Last edited:

riiiight.

You just heard that on the Five...admit it!

What in the fuck is a "five"?

riiiight.

You just heard that on the Five...admit it!

What in the fuck is a "five"?

Never mind...

riiiight.

Everyone, from the top to the bottom, played a part in the economic collapse. Republicans are hardly competent enough to do it all on their lonesome.

You got that shit right. If your antiquated electoral college bullshit were to be eliminated my vote would actually count. I can't wait to vote for the president again.

riiiight.

Everyone, from the top to the bottom, played a part in the economic collapse. Republicans are hardly competent enough to do it all on their lonesome.

Top to bottom? Barney Frank? :D

You got that shit right. If your antiquated electoral college bullshit were to be eliminated my vote would actually count. I can't wait to vote for the president again.

Not that simple. There's a very long thread here about it...somewhere. If I remember correctly I think that I started it.

Last edited:

Not that simple. There's a very long thread here about it...somewhere. If I remember correctly I think that I started it.

Yeah Yeah I know. The constitution would have to be amended and the two parties of dominant assholes won't even consider letting a third party in the debates much less take a chance on a popular vote. Al Gore got a half million more votes that the warmonger George Bush but you see where that got him.

I'm happy that your vote doesn't count.

Long live the electoral college!

Why do you hate the Constitution?

Yeah Yeah I know. The constitution would have to be amended and the two parties of dominant assholes won't even consider letting a third party in the debates much less take a chance on a popular vote. Al Gore got a half million more votes that the warmonger George Bush but you see where that got him.

Not just an amendment but a viable alternative that would be fair to all isn't easy to develop. Then the problem of a Constitutional amendment comes into play as well.

Forum List

Back