$4 trillion to debt is unpatriotic

Obama says adding $4 trillion to debt is unpatriotic Fargo, ND July 3, 2008 - YouTube

:cool:

It sure is irresponsible and unpatriotic, isn't it? But adding 5 trillion isn't?

Oh man, now, there ya go bringing up odumbo's FUCK UPS and LYING again... you know the LIBROID obamalamadingdong worshipers here hate it when you do that... :mad:

whiner-4.jpg

Obama supporters don't care. They will explain anything he does away as "saving the world".
It's why I figure this cult of personality won't end until 2016. I hope we can all stomach the blatant hypocracy within the administration and its supporters.

Obama supporters don't care. They will explain anything he does away as "saving the world".
It's why I figure this cult of personality won't end until 2016. I hope we can all stomach the blatant hypocracy within the administration and its supporters.

Don't worry....hopefully Hillary will be up next. I doubt it, she's getting up there in age....so you might be right.....provided you don't nominate a anti-social creep like Romney again or one of your batshit crazy teabaggers.

riiiight.

The difference is.....the 4 Trillion that your boys added damn near caused a global economic collapse. The 5 Trillion that you blame Obama for, which is a false number to begin with as it includes the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan(Which wasn't paid for), The Wall Street Bailouts(which wasn't paid for) and the "supposedly" temporary Bush tax cuts(that ALSO weren't paid for.

But I'll tell you what else is "unpatriotic"..... double digit unemployment and economic collapse. The money Obama spent headed off disaster.

You are all sheeple, you have not one thought of your own, you use all the talking points period!!!!

You just heard that on the Five...admit it!

What in the fuck is a "five"?

"THE FIVE" is probably the best show on FOX. So i understand why you wouldn't know about it.....

You just heard that on the Five...admit it!

"THE FIVE" is probably the best show on FOX. So i understand why you wouldn't know about it.....

Well....if it's "the best show on FOX"....then it's a right wing circle jerk, and no....I wouldn't watch that anymore than I would watching Rachel Maddow, Ed Schultz, or any of the other talking heads on the "partisan" networks.

Don't worry....hopefully Hillary will be up next. I doubt it, she's getting up there in age....so you might be right.....provided you don't nominate a anti-social creep like Romney again or one of your batshit crazy teabaggers.

That has very little to do with Obama calling it unpatriotic to debt us with four trillion and then saddle us with five. You just never cared, admit it. You cared about putting your agenda in place. Now that it is Obama doing war and massive debt, you like his tie.

Congrats.

That has very little to do with Obama calling it unpatriotic to debt us with four trillion and then saddle us with five. You just never cared, admit it. You cared about putting your agenda in place. Now that it is Obama doing war and massive debt, you like his tie.

Congrats.

:clap2:

Well....if it's "the best show on FOX"....then it's a right wing circle jerk, and no....I wouldn't watch that anymore than I would watching Rachel Maddow, Ed Schultz, or any of the other talking heads on the "partisan" networks.

I know. You're just a one person media source all rolled into one. You watch neither right or left so I guess you just make it up as you go along. :cool: What "network" isn't partisan?

Forum List

Back