4 Officers Shot

Thanks Annie That will save a lot of money and heartache.

Well I'm glad that it appears that it's true:

Sheriff's spokesman: Police fatally shoot suspect - Yahoo! News

Sheriff's spokesman: Police fatally shoot suspect

8 mins ago

SEATTLE – A sheriff's spokesman in Washington state says Seattle police have fatally shot the man suspected of gunning down four police officers.
Pierce County sheriff's spokesman Ed Troyer says Maurice Clemmons was shot and killed early Tuesday in a Seattle neighborhood. Authorities suspected Clemmons of killing the four officers at a coffee shop Sunday morning in Lakewood, a suburb about 35 miles south of Seattle.
Troyer says Seattle police found Clemmons after Pierce County authorities supplied addresses of possible hiding spots....

No! like I said she called you a criminal you and your three cohorts have called her a fraud,, batshit insane and clinically insane. do you three need more help kicking her ass? put out an apb whydonchya? You are the good guys right? just checking.

So wait, they've gone from sidekicks to cohorts? That was quick.

Personally? I would like a apology from KK for slandering me intentionally. I'm not out to get KK, notice she came into this thread swinging.
Willow never lets facts get in her way.

Thanks Annie That will save a lot of money and heartache.

Well I'm glad that it appears that it's true:

Sheriff's spokesman: Police fatally shoot suspect - Yahoo! News

Sheriff's spokesman: Police fatally shoot suspect

8 mins ago

SEATTLE – A sheriff's spokesman in Washington state says Seattle police have fatally shot the man suspected of gunning down four police officers.
Pierce County sheriff's spokesman Ed Troyer says Maurice Clemmons was shot and killed early Tuesday in a Seattle neighborhood. Authorities suspected Clemmons of killing the four officers at a coffee shop Sunday morning in Lakewood, a suburb about 35 miles south of Seattle.
Troyer says Seattle police found Clemmons after Pierce County authorities supplied addresses of possible hiding spots....
And, the game-winning play.

I'm not surprised, either. Cop-killers are permanently on the endangered species list.

we have had a number of threads bitching about cops using tazers. And as for it being confined to a message board. manifool is full of shit, the same conversations happen all over the US of KKKA because the MSM runs each and every incidence as police brutality.

Wow, you really are a moron.

Here's a hint: Just how much has all this "bitching" reduced the use of tasers in law enforcement? Zero, Zilch, Nada, fuck all!

Another WT FAIL. Why am I not surprised. :rolleyes:

guess what manifool, they weren't meant to reduce the use of tasers, but they sure did inflame the sensibilities of minorities..

how?

Here's a hint: Just how much has all this "bitching" reduced the use of tasers in law enforcement? Zero, Zilch, Nada, fuck all!

guess what manifool, they weren't meant to reduce the use of tasers, but they sure did inflame the sensibilities of minorities..

how?

I'd like to hear that too considering that 9 times out of 10 if we are talking about someone getting tazed it's because they were a minor or elderly, not a minority.

how?
I think she means minorities are so emotional that any mention of police brutality makes them crazy.

how?
I think she means minorities are so emotional that any mention of police brutality makes them crazy.

so you absolutely without measure deny that minorities distrust and dislike policemen? So all this hype about police brutality, picking on minorites, and disproportione arrest of minorities is all hype?

Forum List

Back