4 Officers Shot

this is what I read the first time.

Yes, and after that post you requested links that she called him a criminal which I provided for you.

yes, to which your ass replied that I had not bothered to read yer post. Couldn't read the shit if I didn't know where it was now could I? hence I asked dogbutt for a link but you came to his rescue. He ain't big enough to fight his own battles huh? Gotta have a gang? Are you the good guys? just checking

It was right in the flow of conversation, Willow and I was in FACT acquiescing to your request ...

Here it is again (follow the sequence of quotes)

The strange thing is that in spite of bad press shit, there are actually good relations between the standard "minorities" and cops. Even many of the "minorities" are outraged at the attacks on cops lately. The problem isn't the nationality/skin color/etc. it's the "subcultures". Many of them want to paint cops as "bad", because in reality they want to justify committing their crimes. Cops even treat the homeless well in this area, and in most communities their services are respected and appreciated, putting their lives on the line every day to keep some semblance of order in a rather volatile society. If not for the officers I would never have gotten anywhere, and many people have similar stories that I have spoken to. When they find someone who is homeless they offer help, instead of harassment like all the elitists assholes who get angry when the officers enforce the laws on their asses. The most common criminals to bad mouth officers are really stupid ones, like jaywalkers and people who shouldn't be driving. In this instance a criminal was let go by the damned courts (a common problem everywhere in this country). These funerals are wearing, upsetting, and really I am sick of criminals getting free rides.

Yes, it's very clear that you have an emotional attachment to police and law enforcement and it comes out in some seriously insane ways.

For instance saying shit like this:

From the heart of Seattle: This is actually an escalation, we have had an increase in violence toward cops recently and, sad as it is, this is only the second completely unexplained killing of cops this month.

People who don't like how cops behave, well guess what? YOU morons who whine about tasers and all that stupid shit fucking caused this. Thanks for completely fucking up the country with your whining. Anyone who hates cops is scum in my book now, not even worth the carbon used to create you.

And attacking Dogbert and accusing him of being a fucking "criminal."

You lost it in this thread, KK.

Big time.

I read the quotations several times. Where was dogbutt mentioned?

Then you need to get some new glasses, Willow.

Here are three quotes directed specifically at Dogbert that call him a criminal.

I believe only one word you posted ... the word "And" ... because if betrays your lack of intelligence and your complete and utter stupidity, criminal.

Do you ever learn? You're young, I thought there may be a chance for you, but I was wrong, you are a lost cause, criminal.

Calling you what you are is not "partisan" neither are officers who keep you scum in line. Now is the time all us law abiding citizens start telling you fucking scum off, before your shit spreads more.

WTF is this victim act all of a sudden? KK leaped into the fray swinging and crying like a fucking baby that she got her ass handed to her is just pathetic.

And it has nothing to do with "ganging" up and everything to do with me seeing one of the single most retarded posts ever and responding to it at my own pleasure. Apparently, I wasn't alone in my opinion.

WTF is this victim act all of a sudden? KK leaped into the fray swinging and crying like a fucking baby that she got her ass handed to her is just pathetic.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V__Z5lCs8uM[/ame]

And it has nothing to do with "ganging" up and everything to do with me seeing one of the single most retarded posts ever and responding to it at my own pleasure. Apparently, I wasn't alone in my opinion.

And that's saying alot after PI's meltdown thread.

Yes, and after that post you requested links that she called him a criminal which I provided for you.

yes, to which your ass replied that I had not bothered to read yer post. Couldn't read the shit if I didn't know where it was now could I? hence I asked dogbutt for a link but you came to his rescue. He ain't big enough to fight his own battles huh? Gotta have a gang? Are you the good guys? just checking

It was right in the flow of conversation, Willow and I was in FACT acquiescing to your request ...

Here are three quotes directed specifically at Dogbert that call him a criminal.

Do you ever learn? You're young, I thought there may be a chance for you, but I was wrong, you are a lost cause, criminal.

Calling you what you are is not "partisan" neither are officers who keep you scum in line. Now is the time all us law abiding citizens start telling you fucking scum off, before your shit spreads more.

let's try this one more time.. Where was dogbutt mentioned before you added the last three quotes? and tell him to quit creaming his drawers thanking you every two seconds, I know the pissant needs help but that is ridiculous.

that it took a gang to do it is what's pathetic! :lol:

02-1.jpg

let's try this one more time.. Where was dogbutt mentioned before you added the last three quotes? and tell him to quit creaming his drawers thanking you every two seconds, I know the pissant needs help but that is ridiculous.

He's making plenty of great points. I'm not thanking every post. You're refusing to listen and keep changing your questions.

I didn't "add" the last three quotes. I gave them to you are your request ...

You said this:

If you want to see the posts in full then click on the little
viewpost.gif
next to KK's name in the quote.

That's as close to the water as I can get you.

kick her ass dogbutt,, AT is right behind ya.. case you fall.

I don't need Art's help for anything. We're both adults and we can handle ourselves quite well on our own thank you.

Right now, you continue to make little sense as you do your best to defend KK despite her being in the total wrong.

You said this:

viewpost.gif

you added the last three quotes after I read the first quotes. I asked the question of the first quotes..not the last quotes..

Four police officers died yesterday. Try to put that in perspective to your little dispute please.

I don't need Art's help for anything. We're both adults and we can handle ourselves quite well on our own thank you.

Right now, you continue to make little sense as you do your best to defend KK despite her being in the total wrong.

I'm not defending her. Just her right to speak. so you bitch she called you a name, and in return you guys called her a fraud, batshit, insane and clinically insane. Does this mean you are the good guys? I'm still waiting for an answer..

You said this:

viewpost.gif

you added the last three quotes after I read the first quotes. I asked the question of the first quotes..not the last quotes..

I didn't add anything.

They were never in my first post.

They were in my SECOND post which was in response to YOUR post. Either go reread the thread or stop wasting my fucking time.

You said this:

viewpost.gif

I didn't add anything.

They were never in my first post.

They were in my SECOND post which was in response to YOUR post. Either go reread the thread or stop wasting my fucking time.

oh poor art.. I'm wasting your time? :lol::lol::lol::lol:

I'm not defending her. Just her right to speak. so you bitch she called you a name, and in return you guys called her a fraud, batshit, insane and clinically insane. Does this mean you are the good guys? I'm still waiting for an answer..

Except I never said she didn't have a right to speak. However, she is not going to slander me by calling me a criminal and think she'll get away with it without me saying anything in response to her crazy comments.

Sweetie, she flat out said that people who complain about tasers are responsible for the death of these four officers and proceeded to call Dogbert a criminal as a result.

She's deserving of everything she's getting in this thread.

Forum List

Back