4 Officers Shot

I don't need Art's help for anything. We're both adults and we can handle ourselves quite well on our own thank you.

Right now, you continue to make little sense as you do your best to defend KK despite her being in the total wrong.

I'm not defending her. Just her right to speak. so you bitch she called you a name, and in return you guys called her a fraud, batshit, insane and clinically insane. Does this mean you are the good guys? I'm still waiting for an answer..

Sweetie, she flat out said that people who complain about tasers are responsible for the death of these four officers and proceeded to call Dogbert a criminal as a result.

She's deserving of everything she's getting in this thread.

sweetie,, yes she did,, in the heat of the moment, very emotional and not thought out,, but you good guys you kick her ass and call her some more names.. I'm sure that makes you the good guys,, she will have to belly crawl for what? a month or two

Last edited:
image005.jpg

sweetie,, yes she did,, in the heat of the moment, very emotional and not thought out,, but you good guys you kick her ass and call her some more names.. I'm sure that makes you the good guys,, she will have to belly crawl for what? a month or two

So you're excusing her comments. The "heat of the moment" is long gone, do you see an apology? Do you see her withdrawing her comments? No.

So you're excusing her comments. The "heat of the moment" is long gone, do you see an apology? Do you see her withdrawing her comments? No.

No and I've never seen you withdraw yours either. Quit being such a crybaby. If you aren't a criminal she can say so til the cows come home. Don't make it so. does it? Shake it off. Crap. I can't tell you the all the names I've been called or have called or will call. It's not the end of the world.

Eugene Eilas Dogbert! Go to your room until you have thought about what you said.:eek:

There, that should have given you a flashback. Relax and find a nice fight tomorrow. You have earned it.

Steve: And, it's halftime, folks!

Although the game is still tied with the outcome yet to be seen, the highlight of this half was a sideline scuffle.

Warming up for her punt, KK tried her new taser/criminal dropkick, hitting Dogbert in the head. With tensions high, Dogbert got a bit hot under the collar...

Mike: Can ya blame him, Steve?

Steve: No, sure can't, Mike.

... but in the spirit of this important game, Dogbert tried to focus on the plays on the field.

That only lasted so long as WillowTree, ramped up the tensions. While loosening her arm, she popped a new taser pass square on Dogbert's temple.

Mike: Good thing he had put his helmet on for getting back on the field, Steve.

Steve: You bet, Mike.

Well, that was all she wrote, apparently. Dogbert ripped off his helmet and went first after KK with the patented take-your-meds tackle...

Mike: Yes, it's an commonly seen tackle when the playing starts getting heated and dirty, Steve.

Steve: ... and taking down WillowTree in his charge to KK.

Mike: But WillowTree make a valiant defense move with the baby talk and then the partisan points to attempt a save, Steve.

Steve: Yes, she'll likely get a Hall of Fame nomination out of that one, but few others have been able to effectively use it, Mike.

Mike: True.

Steve: And, that's all she wrote as the dogpile ensued after that with Dogbert leading the pack.

Mike: Yes, and it's sort of ironic that just last week we had Dogbert guest commenting with WillowTree on the poor sportsmanship of the dogpile, Steve.

Steve: We sure did, Mike. The entertainment never ends.

We'll be right back after this short break, folks, to talk about the key plays in the actual game.

*pan out*
*cue music*

Last edited:
Considering your reaction to the word whore in general Modo, you really think you have any room to talk here? :eusa_eh:

Keep it up Eugene and no supper for you! Seriously dude, we are just trying to lighten things up for you. Don't stroke out.

lighten up francis,, this is halftime!

You tell me to lighten up? After crying for pages about how me and my "cohorts" are so bad and evil? :lol:

Since this is halftime, mind going get me some popcorn then?

Last edited:
I live about 15min from this coffee shop and have been there a few times....

God speed to the family and friends of those lost...

And - I hope they bring the son of a bitch responsible to justice asap!

I live about 15min from this coffee shop and have been there a few times....

God speed to the family and friends of those lost...

And - I hope they bring the son of a bitch responsible to justice asap!

Just heard on ABC radio that the man has been shot and killed by police in Seattle.

Forum List

Back