4 Indiana Dems charged with election fraud in 2008 presidential race

can you say sidelines?

get used to it.

The R party will dump you as a base and you and your failed ideas will be in the gutter

Your party is about to lose its ass.

when you do and then the ecponomy recovers and starts booming your party will have NO leg to stand on and will have a long record of evil crazy crap to try and bury.

It will take you decades...yet again.

history repeteing

Are you willing to bet your account on this board on Obama's re-election chances?

Come on, Lair. My account vs. yours. If Obama is re-elected, I leave forever... IP ban. If Obama loses, YOU leave forever... IP ban.

You up for it, Byotch?

Its more important to you to play childish emotional games than to protect our democracy.

I think you will recieve your reward this election.

Have you seen the numbers?

your party will be on the sidelines for decades just like after the GD

smiley-laughing024.gif
smiley-laughing024.gif
smiley-laughing024.gif

you guys really dont care about electionss do you?

Yes.... we want you and your liberal friends to be able to walk up and vote for every dead person in the towns cemetery because they are stuck in a box somewhere... they have a right to be heard, and damn it, it's the Dem's job to make sure their voices are heard....!

You go girl!!!! :clap2:

Key is... will TDM stop denying that election and vote fraud exists?? And using it as one of her 2 major bullshit arguments against voter ID

dear lying sack of fucking shit.

lies do not an argument make in the real world.

Its only the con world that believes that

you people are going to be real fun to watch after this election.

Except for your nutters who will hurt people because they lost.

Key is... will TDM stop denying that election and vote fraud exists?? And using it as one of her 2 major bullshit arguments against voter ID

dear lying sack of fucking shit.

lies do not an argument make in the real world.

Its only the con world that believes that

You have used the 'lack of voter fraud' and the 'racism' card in almost all of your arguments against photo voter id...

you honesty and lack of it makes any bet with you nothing but bullshit

Are you willing to bet your account on this board on Obama's re-election chances?

Come on, Lair. My account vs. yours. If Obama is re-elected, I leave forever... IP ban. If Obama loses, YOU leave forever... IP ban.

You up for it, Byotch?

YOU pick the mod to manage it.

You in, byotch?

Forum List

Back