4 Indiana Dems charged with election fraud in 2008 presidential race

That is a bald faced LIE!

I have NEVER said that you fucking liar.

I hope these SCUM go down big if they are quilty.

Now go get the quote of mine saying what you claim.

You will never find it becasue I never said it you fucking lair.

And the meltdown arrives! :woohoo: :rofl:

Im supposed to ge giddy about being lied about?

Well Infidel just posted a few quotes of yours that suggest no one is lying about you. Took him all of about three minutes to dig some up it appears too so it's not like he had to dig very deep.

facts mean nothing to you adn the countries voters are going to show you the door

Heres a question,

Do you believe the long record of court documentation of the republican party cheating right from the top doesnt excsist?

how come ewe didn't come down there yesterday and tell me my new puppy was cute?

There you have it.

This is who the republican party has left in its rolls.

lying fucking middleschool taunters with NO affection for the truth and a deep love of partisan bullshit.

Despite the meltdown, I'll give TM a little credit for not flat out denying the facts that show something bad about dems.

But she's still showing how big of a hyperpartisan she is. She would NEVER look at a link like this and say the word IF. She would assume the republicans are guilty, whereas here, she's leaving the door open by saying IF the democrats are guilty.

Its more important to you to play childish emotional games than to protect our democracy.

I think you will recieve your reward this election.

Have you seen the numbers?

your party will be on the sidelines for decades just like after the GD

Last edited by a moderator:
Your party is about to lose its ass.

when you do and then the ecponomy recovers and starts booming your party will have NO leg to stand on and will have a long record of evil crazy crap to try and bury.

It will take you decades...yet again.

history repeteing

There you have it.

This is who the republican party has left in its rolls.

lying fucking middleschool taunters with NO affection for the truth and a deep love of partisan bullshit.

I have this vision of you banging your shoe on the computer desk screaming "we will bury you!" :rofl:

laugh3.gif

Forum List

Back