Which Obama Cabinet Official Was ‘This Close?

Ernie S.

Diamond Member
Nov 14, 2010
Sweet Home Alabama
Speculation? I'm going with Holder

Top officials feared the glamorous Russian agent wanted to seduce one of US President Barack Obama’s inner circle. Frank Figliuzzi, the FBI’s head of counterintelligence, reveals how she got “closer and closer to higher and higher ranking leadership… she got close enough to disturb us”.

The fear that Chapman would compromise a senior US official in a “honey trap” was a key reason for the arrest and deportation of the Russian spy ring of 10 people, of which she was a part, in 2010. “We were becoming very concerned,” he says. “They were getting close enough to a sitting US cabinet member that we thought we could no longer allow this to continue.”
Sadly for the U.S. press, perhaps, Mr. Figliuzzi would not name the targeted official. It’s easy to guess who it wasn’t–we can probably write off the Secretary of State or Homeland Security–but that still leaves plenty of interesting targets.

Top officials feared the glamorous Russian agent wanted to seduce one of US President Barack Obama’s inner circle. Frank Figliuzzi, the FBI’s head of counterintelligence, reveals how she got “closer and closer to higher and higher ranking leadership… she got close enough to disturb us”.

The fear that Chapman would compromise a senior US official in a “honey trap” was a key reason for the arrest and deportation of the Russian spy ring of 10 people, of which she was a part, in 2010. “We were becoming very concerned,” he says. “They were getting close enough to a sitting US cabinet member that we thought we could no longer allow this to continue.”
Sadly for the U.S. press, perhaps, Mr. Figliuzzi would not name the targeted official. It’s easy to guess who it wasn’t–we can probably write off the Secretary of State or Homeland Security–but that still leaves plenty of interesting targets.

I'm going with Obama himself ;) LOL

Or Axlerod.

Or Axlerod.

Couldn't be obama. Michelle would break him in half if she found out he was doing a white chick.

I'm agreeing that I think it was Holder. This is a man who has said that a black criminal has more in common with a black Attorney General than anyone else. The man who gave the New Black Panther Party a pass for intimidating at a polling place; a pass on the 'bounty' for Zimmerman; and the man when shown pictures of the leader of the New Black Panther Party with several handguns (the guys a twice convicted felon) didn't do anything about it. This is the guy that is the father of Fast and Furious and is stone-walling giving up information to a Congressional panel that it is setting new records. The man who showed Gibson Guitars that they can't fool around with him!

Does anyone doubt that Holder should be impeached, tried, and then put in a cell right next to the underwear bomber?

Hillary Clinton

There has been speculation that Hillary goes both ways, but look at Anna Chapman. If you looked like this:

Anna-Chapman-006.jpg

Would you do this?

20100629-hillary-clinton-angry-video.jpg

Does anyone doubt that Holder should be impeached, tried, and then put in a cell right next to the underwear bomber?
He should definitely be imprisoned for perjuring himself before Congress at the very least. Didn't that used to be a crime in the 1980's?

From the article: Top officials feared the glamorous Russian agent wanted to seduce one of US President Barack Obama’s inner circle.

From the article: Top officials feared the glamorous Russian agent wanted to seduce one of US President Barack Obama’s inner circle.

Good! You read the first paragraph. Now read the second.

“They were getting close enough to a sitting US cabinet member that we thought we could no longer allow this to continue.”

Last edited:
Ill second the notion on holder.

Any clue as to what department she worked in, or had access to?

As far as I can see she was a very low level spy but not in any government position. More of a social butterfly with some very attractive "features".

I've read "official" also, could be someone not a cabinet member, though in the administration. I've also read she wasn't a great spy either. Who has stepped down since 2010?

Or Axlerod.

My first thought too.

Any clue as to what department she worked in, or had access to?

As far as I can see she was a very low level spy but not in any government position. More of a social butterfly with some very attractive "features".

I've read "official" also, could be someone not a cabinet member, though in the administration. I've also read she wasn't a great spy either. Who has stepped down since 2010?

“They were getting close enough to a sitting US cabinet member that we thought we could no longer allow this to continue.”

Forum List

Back