4 Indiana Dems charged with election fraud in 2008 presidential race

WillowTree

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2008
Felony charges related to election fraud have touched the 2008 race for the highest office in the land.
Prosecutors in South Bend, Ind., filed charges Monday against four St. Joseph County Democratic officials and deputies as part of a multiple-felony case involving the alleged forging of Democratic presidential primary petitions in the 2008 election, which put then-candidates Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton on the Indiana ballot.
The officials are accused of taking part in a scheme to fake signatures and names on the primary petitions needed to run for president. Court papers say the plan was hatched by local Democratic Party officials inside the local party headquarters.
Related Video

Presidential Primary Fraud Case Heats Up
Allegations of election fraud with 2008 ballots

Among those charged is the former long-time chairman of the St. Joseph County Democratic Party, Butch Morgan, who allegedly ordered the forgeries. He was forced to resign when the allegations were first made public last October, even though his lawyer, Shaw Friedman, told Fox News at the time that Morgan did not do anything wrong.

Read more: 4 Indiana Dems Charged With Election Fraud In 2008 Presidential Race | Fox News

WOW Color me shocked.

According to TDM its only the Reps who do shit like that.

Guess they ain't as golden as she likes to think.

she won't show her face in this thread, I can guarantee it. :lol::lol:

sure she will. She won't address the topic of course... she'll just post a link to a 25 year old case and start screaming about how Republicans have a history of... blah blah blah...

sure she will. She won't address the topic of course... she'll just post a link to a 25 year old case and start screaming about how Republicans have a history of... blah blah blah...

I will, put 'em on trial. TOUGH penalties if convicted.

I have more confidence in fair elections in Baghdad than in any major Democrat controlled US City

And, as I've been saying, voter fraud is the only reason why Dems have 90%+ support from the black community.

Felony charges related to election fraud have touched the 2008 race for the highest office in the land.
Prosecutors in South Bend, Ind., filed charges Monday against four St. Joseph County Democratic officials and deputies as part of a multiple-felony case involving the alleged forging of Democratic presidential primary petitions in the 2008 election, which put then-candidates Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton on the Indiana ballot.
The officials are accused of taking part in a scheme to fake signatures and names on the primary petitions needed to run for president. Court papers say the plan was hatched by local Democratic Party officials inside the local party headquarters.
Related Video

Among those charged is the former long-time chairman of the St. Joseph County Democratic Party, Butch Morgan, who allegedly ordered the forgeries. He was forced to resign when the allegations were first made public last October, even though his lawyer, Shaw Friedman, told Fox News at the time that Morgan did not do anything wrong.

Read more: 4 Indiana Dems Charged With Election Fraud In 2008 Presidential Race | Fox News

but, but , but Truth doesnt matter says this never happens. Just like it never happened in Troy NY or in South Carolina

Seems like they need to go to Chicago and talk with the folks there about how to steal elections without getting caught...

• Thanks
Reactions: NLT
You have to be a proven crook and a scoundrel first, before you can throw your lot in with the Democratic Party. Then there's no surprise when the meat grinder spits a Robert Torricelli, Jon Corzine, William Jefferson, or a San Fran Nan. Garbage in, garbage out.

Related Video

ahem......uhummmmm, "Why do you hate America?" :confused:

Related Video

ahem......uhummmmm, "Why do you hate America?" :confused:

:lol::slap:

WOW Color me shocked.

That is a bald faced LIE!

I have NEVER said that you fucking liar.

I hope these SCUM go down big if they are quilty.

Now go get the quote of mine saying what you claim.

You will never find it becasue I never said it you fucking lair.

If there people are guilty they should GO DOWN HARD!

Cheating is EVIL fucking shit and should be punished big time.

WOW Color me shocked.

That is a bald faced LIE!

I have NEVER said that you fucking liar.

I hope these SCUM go down big if they are quilty.

Now go get the quote of mine saying what you claim.

You will never find it becasue I never said it you fucking lair.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Forum List

Back