3 Questions for Athiests

Thanks. But many atheists state they have never doubted, Big Bang doesn't explain how the universe came to be, even as the size of a quarter, and some atheists state they hope there is no God.

Just because you say that the sky man made everything doesn't make it so either

HAve you ever thought that we may never be able to explain the universe and its origins because we are physically incapable of doing so much like my dog is incapable of doing algebra?
I know exactly how the universe originated, and I also know that chaos does not evolve into order.
But thanks for your answers.

if you believe in reading the old testament literally (which we don't and it's our book) then you don't know "exactly how the universe originated".

you have "belief" but that "belief" has nothing substantiating it.
Sorry, but it states the facts. If you want to put your own manmade translations in that's your issue.

again, it's our book and we don't read it literally.

your belief system does.

but thanks.
There are answers that I would respect. Each question defines your intellectual honesty.

1. Have you ever doubted your Athiesm?

2. How did everything come into existence?

3. Do you hope you're wrong?

The first question - I don't believe there has ever been a religious person of any faith who has not doubted their faith at some point. Have you ever looked at a sunset or the complexity of life and maybe thought there may be a creator? Your answer says a lot about you.

The second question - has the universe always been, before and after the Big Bang? Did it create itself? How do you rationalize chaos evolving into order?

The third question - Do you hope that maybe your belief is wrong, that you might see loved ones again after death? Your answer here says a lot about you.

I'm not an atheists but I have atheists close to me.

1. everyone doubts. but I've never known an atheist who's doubted once they've come to that conclusion

2. science.... the big bang....

3. why would they hope they're wrong?

now I have a question for you.....

why do you care about what others believe or don't believe?
Thanks. But many atheists state they have never doubted, Big Bang doesn't explain how the universe came to be, even as the size of a quarter, and some atheists state they hope there is no God.

HAve you ever thought that we may never be able to explain the universe and its origins because we are physically incapable of doing so much like my dog is incapable of doing algebra?
I know exactly how the universe originated, and I also know that chaos does not evolve into order.

if you believe in reading the old testament literally (which we don't and it's our book) then you don't know "exactly how the universe originated".

And no, the Bible is not YOUR book.

So now you have to prove it

First show me there is a god then have him explain how he made everything

And the universe is chaotic and getting moreso every second
Sorry, can't show anything to someone who admits he has a closed mind.

you still haven't said why what other people believe is your business

people shouldn't proselytize without being invited to do so.

"you still haven't said why what other people believe is your business"
What's the purpose of this website and why are you here?

"people shouldn't proselytize without being invited to do so."
If you really believed what Jesus said you wouldn't want to inform everyone? That's like saying I know there's a bomb in the room but I'll only tell people who bring up the subject.

the purpose of this site is political discussion. the fact that people like you have taken it upon themselves to try to use it to proselytize others is your problem. not mine.

I believe jesus was not the messiah and my belief is as heartfelt as yours.

self-satisfied Christians are annoying.

here's a hint.... believe what you want. if anyone wants your "word", they'll tell you.l

if not, leave them alone.

and again, this board isn't a site for holy rollers to spread the word. it's a political discussion board.

Sorry, but it states the facts. If you want to put your own manmade translations in that's your issue.

again, it's our book and we don't read it literally.

your belief system does.

but thanks.
I'm not an atheists but I have atheists close to me.

1. everyone doubts. but I've never known an atheist who's doubted once they've come to that conclusion

2. science.... the big bang....

3. why would they hope they're wrong?

now I have a question for you.....

why do you care about what others believe or don't believe?

And no, the Bible is not YOUR book.

the old testament is....you picked it up something like 3,000 years later because jeshua was a jew.

the new testament was pieced together at the council of nicea.

So now you have to prove it

First show me there is a god then have him explain how he made everything

And the universe is chaotic and getting moreso every second
Sorry, can't show anything to someone who admits he has a closed mind.

you still haven't said why what other people believe is your business

people shouldn't proselytize without being invited to do so.

"you still haven't said why what other people believe is your business"
What's the purpose of this website and why are you here?

"people shouldn't proselytize without being invited to do so."
If you really believed what Jesus said you wouldn't want to inform everyone? That's like saying I know there's a bomb in the room but I'll only tell people who bring up the subject.

the purpose of this site is political discussion. the fact that people like you have taken it upon themselves to try to use it to proselytize others is your problem. not mine.

I believe jesus was not the messiah and my belief is as heartfelt as yours.

self-satisfied Christians are annoying.

here's a hint.... believe what you want. if anyone wants your "word", they'll tell you.l

if not, leave them alone.

and again, this board isn't a site for holy rollers to spread the word. it's a political discussion board.
Sorry, I thought I was talking to a Christian. Then I stand corrected, it is your book of your faith.

There are answers that I would respect. Each question defines your intellectual honesty.

Not really.

The questions are decent questions.

Your qualification of any answers you disagree with defines your own intellectual honesty- or lack thereof.

Atheism is not a 'faith'. An atheist does not believe in god. That person came to that conclusion by a rejection of the societal imposition of the concept of god. Doubt would not enter in.

Not really.

The questions are decent questions.

Your qualification of any answers you disagree with defines your own intellectual honesty- or lack thereof.
Sorry, I should have included it defines if you have significant mental issues too.

Have non comformation in evangelic church. There is nothing of Gods in our world before they have tell ours the truth about belief to 50 precent but not the second half. Or there is no Gods so we have free will even Christ does not exist. But only a little bit are cp injured how it exist with onormal humans ? Are it other humans how do cp to cp injured only true story. There is no heaven and hell. Only evil humans exist. Or this is true with no heaven and evil but I know Big Satan in light hell. And the Devil I know. Maybe the Devil are our creator. 6000 year ago he do earth. Only evil humans how do cp to cp injured. Nobody listen to me when I want my voices away from me. One or two evil exist and nobody of Gods exist. I allways belief God is our creator but it's the Devil. Nobody can send me to hell when Gods nobody exist.

Not believing in Santa Clause is not faith that Santa Clause doesn't exist.
Simply because a sentence follows grammatical rules does not mean it makes sense.

1. Have you ever doubted your Athiesm?

The first question - I don't believe there has ever been a religious person of any faith who has not doubted their faith at some point. Have you ever looked at a sunset or the complexity of life and maybe thought there may be a creator? Your answer says a lot about you.

As a young boy I began to think seriously about religion and God but quickly decided that belief in the God of Christianity, Judaism, or Islam made no sense to me. How could one God allow so many religions and expect a human to deduce the true with no proof? So it is not that I ever doubted atheism but that I doubted theism and never saw cause to change.

2. How did everything come into existence?

The second question - has the universe always been, before and after the Big Bang? Did it create itself? How do you rationalize chaos evolving into order?
The simple answer is I don't know. What I do know is that nobody else knows either.

3. Do you hope you're wrong?

The third question - Do you hope that maybe your belief is wrong, that you might see loved ones again after death? Your answer here says a lot about you.
Absolutely! I'd love to live forever and see everyone. I just don't think it's going to happen but if it does, it won't be anything like what religions tell me.

Forum List

Back