3 Questions for Athiests

Follow up question- what exactly is it you want God to show you to prove His existence? Ever watch a sunset? Listen to Beethoven? Just curious.

Invalid question, as it presupposes the existence of this "God".

It's like if I said "What is it you want Schnorpenblupple to do to prove Its existence?". Unless you already believe in Schnorpenblupple, it makes no sense.
Valid question to his statement.
Uncomfortable question to you.

There are answers that I would respect. Each question defines your intellectual honesty.

1. Have you ever doubted your Athiesm?

2. How did everything come into existence?

3. Do you hope you're wrong?

The first question - I don't believe there has ever been a religious person of any faith who has not doubted their faith at some point. Have you ever looked at a sunset or the complexity of life and maybe thought there may be a creator? Your answer says a lot about you.

The second question - has the universe always been, before and after the Big Bang? Did it create itself? How do you rationalize chaos evolving into order?

The third question - Do you hope that maybe your belief is wrong, that you might see loved ones again after death? Your answer here says a lot about you.

I'm not an atheists but I have atheists close to me.

1. everyone doubts. but I've never known an atheist who's doubted once they've come to that conclusion

2. science.... the big bang....

3. why would they hope they're wrong?

now I have a question for you.....

why do you care about what others believe or don't believe?

There are answers that I would respect. Each question defines your intellectual honesty.

1. Nobody of Gods listen to my prayer. I've prayed to God how in Swedish mean Gud.

2. The comformation wasn't in alert this time and Jesus Christ and Allah Akbar are evil in forum when they take away my statistics so I am dumb back to all Gods plus my voices situation theres ones lutheran or roman catholic jesuits how will take my belief to him or her.

My voices are not the Gods. They will no sex life to me.

3. I am not wrong some ateist when my God does no help me with belief.

Nobody in U.S. hear on voices I belief.

It's gang struggle how is dumb in U.S.

You don't have to believe anything in the Bible to understand there still has to be a God. We didn't just appear here by a magic trick, or by a random chance. Some rational force put us here.

The first question - I don't believe there has ever been a religious person of any faith who has not doubted their faith at some point. Have you ever looked at a sunset or the complexity of life and maybe thought there may be a creator? Your answer says a lot about you.

The second question - has the universe always been, before and after the Big Bang? Did it create itself? How do you rationalize chaos evolving into order?

The third question - Do you hope that maybe your belief is wrong, that you might see loved ones again after death? Your answer here says a lot about you.

1. everyone doubts. but I've never known an atheist who's doubted once they've come to that conclusion

Thanks. But many atheists state they have never doubted, Big Bang doesn't explain how the universe came to be, even as the size of a quarter, and some atheists state they hope there is no God.

No

By an infinite number of random events

and no

Thanks. But many atheists state they have never doubted, Big Bang doesn't explain how the universe came to be, even as the size of a quarter, and some atheists state they hope there is no God.

Just because you say that the sky man made everything doesn't make it so either

HAve you ever thought that we may never be able to explain the universe and its origins because we are physically incapable of doing so much like my dog is incapable of doing algebra?

HAve you ever thought that we may never be able to explain the universe and its origins because we are physically incapable of doing so much like my dog is incapable of doing algebra?
I know exactly how the universe originated, and I also know that chaos does not evolve into order.
But thanks for your answers.

I know exactly how the universe originated, and I also know that chaos does not evolve into order.

So now you have to prove it

First show me there is a god then have him explain how he made everything

And the universe is chaotic and getting moreso every second

I don't know any atheists who said they "never doubted" BEFORE arriving at their conclusions.

I don't know an atheists who say they "hope" there is no G-d.

as to the universe.... we don't know everything yet, but it seems clear that while it may be that belief in G-d is consistent with belief in science, if you believe G-d created the world in six days, then that isn't sustainable

and psssst.... that part of the bible was ours, and we don't believe it's literal...we believe it's allegory

if you believe in reading the old testament literally (which we don't and it's our book) then you don't know "exactly how the universe originated".

you have "belief" but that "belief" has nothing substantiating it.

Sorry, can't show anything to someone who admits he has a closed mind.

I don't know any atheists who said they "never doubted" BEFORE arriving at their conclusions.

as to the universe.... we don't know everything yet, but it seems clear that while it may be that belief in G-d is consistent with belief in science, if you believe G-d created the world in six days, then that isn't sustainable

and psssst.... that part of the bible was ours, and we don't believe it's literal...we believe it's allegory
Post 28

you still haven't said why what other people believe is your business

people shouldn't proselytize without being invited to do so.

if you believe in reading the old testament literally (which we don't and it's our book) then you don't know "exactly how the universe originated".

Sorry, but it states the facts. If you want to put your own manmade translations in that's your issue.

Post 28

that doesn't speak to my post.

Sorry, but it states the facts. If you want to put your own manmade translations in that's your issue.

again, it's our book and we don't read it literally.

your belief system does.

but thanks.

you still haven't said why what other people believe is your business

people shouldn't proselytize without being invited to do so.

"you still haven't said why what other people believe is your business"
What's the purpose of this website and why are you here?

"people shouldn't proselytize without being invited to do so."
If you really believed what Jesus said you wouldn't want to inform everyone? That's like saying I know there's a bomb in the room but I'll only tell people who bring up the subject.

Forum List

Back