3 People (Bill Gates, Jeff Bezos & Warren Buffett) are richer than the poorest 50% of Americans

I agree with ScienceRock that the Diamond District in Manhattan needs to have more diversity. :p

I agree with ScienceRock that the Diamond District in Manhattan needs to have more diversity. :p
We need to resettle Muslim refugees in Hollywood and the upscale neighborhoods surrounding Washington DC.

Here's what you want........

You know, I doubt anyone on this forum is wealthy, so why do you love the rich, are you married to one who inherited a money or did you inherit money. Do you even work?

The workers work hard and get hardly enough to live on in most cases. This is very insulting towards them....It is insulting because they get chump change while the elite at the top take 95% of the profit.

NOTHING? I didn't think working ones backside off was nothing.

You're talking like a commie, but you're too stupid to know it.

Profit is only about 5% of total revenue, numskull. Corporations typically payout 70% of their revenue in wages, so the workers are getting the bulk of the wages. If they took all the profit, their wages would only go up by a litt more than 5%. However, that could only happen for a short time because it wouldn't take long for such a business to collapse.

First we can start with the Hasidic Jews and ultra orthodox in New York, its the welfare and baby boom capital of the US.

First we can start with the Hasidic Jews and ultra orthodox in New York, its the welfare and baby boom capital of the US.

Jews aren't noted for having large families or being on welfare.

Your post is racist to the bone.

The workers work hard and get hardly enough to live on in most cases. This is very insulting towards them....It is insulting because they get chump change while the elite at the top take 95% of the profit.

Profit is only about 5% of total revenue, numskull. Corporations typically payout 70% of their revenue in wages, so the workers are getting the bulk of the wages. If they took all the profit, their wages would only go up by a litt more than 5%. However, that could only happen for a short time because it wouldn't take long for such a business to collapse.

And what do the people who incorporated make??? Everyone knows about Corps. Some of those wages are paid to the owners and a lot is paid in stock options.

You had best start reading, did I not say Hasidic and Ultra Orthodox jews, they are taking over the NY suburbs ,

Welfare capital and baby boom capital.

And what do the people who incorporated make??? Everyone knows about Corps. Some of those wages are paid to the owners and a lot is paid in stock options.

Wages aren't paid to the owners unless they are also employees. The percent of total wages going to CEOs is almost always quite small. A lot of the time the owners are the people who started and built the company. Why shouldn't they get a bigger chunk of the revenue than some janitor?

You had best start reading, did I not say Hasidic and Ultra Orthodox jews, they are taking over the NY suburbs ,

Apparently you don't know how to communicate your point because you're making no sense.

Wages aren't paid to the owners unless they are also employees. The percent of total wages going to CEOs is almost always quite small. A lot of the time the owners are the people who started and built the company. Why shouldn't they get a bigger chunk of the revenue than some janitor?

BS, Ceo Bcbs of mi made 17 million last year, money does not trickle down, we know that , how do we know it, by Reagan and Bush Jr. Do you work?

Apparently you don't know how to communicate your point because you're making no sense.

Are you aware not all jews are alike. Are you even out of HS.

BS, Ceo Bcbs of mi made 17 million last year, money does not trickle down, we know that , how do we know it, by Reagan and Bush Jr. Do you work?

The CEO of which BCBS? There's one for every state. The biggest of them has revenue of $85 billion. $17 million is a minute fraction of that. It's 0.02% of gross revenue.

Forum List

Back