3 Democrats Walk Out Of U.S. House Of Representatives Session During Moment Of Silence For Orlando

Really How easy?
Type ar 15 auto conversion kits in to your search engine and marvel at the results.

An internet search is not the same as obtaining one so tell me how easy are they to get and how easy is it to modify an AR 15 to full auto without the gun jamming or blowing up in your face
Asked and answered.
FYI most if not all of those kits won't work unless you have a machine shop

you might want to educate yourself a little so you don't sound like such an idiot

But I do have a bridge for sale if you're interested
So there are no machine shops that would do the work?
Did you forget that this is America and money will buy anything.

First off the second you buy one of those kits you go on a ATF list and the agents begin tracking everything you do and buy. And no, the vast majority of machine shops won't go near a conversion job because they understand that it is illegal as hell. Truly you don't know shit from shinola.

Liberals don't care about dead Americans.
Liberals don't care about Islamic Extremists
Liberals care about Disarming the American citizens who they have proven they can not / will not protect.

Could I interest you in a nice moment of silence?
Almost as good as having your child back
It is a sign of respect - liberals gave none. DEMONSTRATED! PATHETIC!

Respect is telling parents....we are shocked by your child's death and will do everything possible to keep it from happening again

Republicans only offer....here is a moment of silence, now GO AWAY

Your idea is to ban guns that were used in France which, interestingly enough already has a total ban on those weapons, and yet the bad guys were able to get hem. Sooooo, how is your stupid law here going to be any different? How are you going to prevent evil people from murdering the good people of this country? I know what does work, but you're too stupid to even begin to think about real legislation that actually WOULD accomplish something.

guns are bad <content>

Note to westwall: For reasons we have discussed, you are still on PERMABAN. Any replies to my posts will not be responded to

No, guns are tools. They are no better or worse than the person using them. If you weren't a progressive idiot, you would understand that.

[
"Feel good laws" ???

Congress has done nothing. They refuse to even discuss it
Just wait for the next massacre and offer up a moment of silence

Congress won't make laws abridging the rights of the people in defiance of the Bill of Rights?

That must give you democrats the vapors.

A background check is not going to deprive you of your rights, neither is denying sales to the mentally unstable or on the terrorist watch list

Funny how those that make such statements consider the equivalent type thing being done related to abortion is considered just that.

I agree with them. The utter hypocrisy of one more moment of silence while we bow our heads in fake piety is beyond disgusting today. Twenty kids killed at Sandy Hook wasn't enough to shake up this nation. Instead every right wing nut ran out to buy a gun. I'm sure AR15s, or whatever the murder weapon of choice was for this sicko, will be flying off the shelves, all the while the patriots will wrap themselves in the flag and the 2nd amendment. The founders of this country never envisioned an automatic weapon. Guns kill people and automatic weapons kill more faster.
An AR 15 you can buy at a gun shop is NOT an automatic weapon

Maybe you want to educate yourself on firearms before you talk about them so you don't sound like such an idiot
Conversation kits are easy to get.
Really How easy?
Type ar 15 auto conversion kits in to your search engine and marvel at the results.
By the sound of the shots, he wasn't full auto.
I agree , obviously he didn't need a full auto ar to kill all those people.
That conversation was started by the paranoids.

Well the murder rate and actually the rates of all violent crimes have been decreasing while gun ownership has been increasing

Certainly a correlation that bears further investigation

The murder and crime rates has been decreasing since the crack wars of the 90s ended
The number of guns has increased but the number of gun owners has decreased

Hardly a correlation

Here is some correlation, with a heavy dose of causation:

Screen-Shot-2014-03-31-at-Monday-March-31-3.17-AM.png

Screen+Shot+2012-12-22+at++Saturday,+December+22,+9.26+PM.png

100315-beltway-Image-Two.jpg

eEGky.jpg

percent_changes_since_1993_-_number_of_firearms_vs._gun_homicide_rate_1993-2013.png

To ban something, you should make it absolutely clear that the ban is going to help. The liberal regressives have completely failed to show that. Take note that that is the gun homicide rate. As guns are outlawed people will substitute and other homicide goes up, which is not included in the charts. Yet still your case is obliterated.

The case is closed.

Your charts show basically what I already said

Your first chart comparing our homicide rates to third world countries was funny....where are England, Canada, France, Japan on your chart?

Nope, they obliterate your ridiculous rhetoric.

Here is the same for developed countries only, hopefully you accept that you were wrong now.

Screen+Shot+2013-01-08+at++Tuesday,+January+8,+6.59+AM.png

Similar chart was already presented for USA and its various states... no correlation. You are full of shit.

Do you see where the US is on that graph? They are close to 5

USA is so high on the charts because black people commit 10x more homicides than white people... so the 13 % black population effectively doubles the numbers for USA. But realize that inside USA there is no correlation between the number of guns and murders on state level.

This really isn't so difficult, unless you have an ideology that says "it can't be".

An internet search is not the same as obtaining one so tell me how easy are they to get and how easy is it to modify an AR 15 to full auto without the gun jamming or blowing up in your face
Asked and answered.

you might want to educate yourself a little so you don't sound like such an idiot

It would be illegal for them to do it for one so you go ahead and buy an AR 15 then go about converting it to a fully functional full auto that will actually work then tell me how easy it was
When did legality ever stop anybody?

The murder and crime rates has been decreasing since the crack wars of the 90s ended

Hardly a correlation

eEGky.jpg

percent_changes_since_1993_-_number_of_firearms_vs._gun_homicide_rate_1993-2013.png

To ban something, you should make it absolutely clear that the ban is going to help. The liberal regressives have completely failed to show that. Take note that that is the gun homicide rate. As guns are outlawed people will substitute and other homicide goes up, which is not included in the charts. Yet still your case is obliterated.

The case is closed.

Your first chart comparing our homicide rates to third world countries was funny....where are England, Canada, France, Japan on your chart?

Here is the same for developed countries only, hopefully you accept that you were wrong now.

Similar chart was already presented for USA and its various states... no correlation. You are full of shit.

USA is so high on the charts because black people commit 10x more homicides than white people... so the 13 % black population effectively doubles the numbers for USA. But realize that inside USA there is no correlation between the number of guns and murders on state level.

This really isn't so difficult, unless you have an ideology that says "it can't be".

Ohhhh yes

Blame it on the negroes

eEGky.jpg

The case is closed.

Ohhhh yes

Blame it on the negroes

It's a fact... Sorry to hear that they are poison to you.

Asked and answered.

It would be illegal for them to do it for one so you go ahead and buy an AR 15 then go about converting it to a fully functional full auto that will actually work then tell me how easy it was

Wow. Excellent point you make there. It was impossible, according to you, for the French scumbags to get the weapons they used to murder all those innocent concert goers. But...that's what happened.

Could I interest you in a nice moment of silence?
Almost as good as having your child back

Respect is telling parents....we are shocked by your child's death and will do everything possible to keep it from happening again

Your idea is to ban guns that were used in France which, interestingly enough already has a total ban on those weapons, and yet the bad guys were able to get hem. Sooooo, how is your stupid law here going to be any different? How are you going to prevent evil people from murdering the good people of this country? I know what does work, but you're too stupid to even begin to think about real legislation that actually WOULD accomplish something.

guns are bad <content>

Note to westwall: For reasons we have discussed, you are still on PERMABAN. Any replies to my posts will not be responded to

No, guns are tools. They are no better or worse than the person using them. If you weren't a progressive idiot, you would understand that.
Guns are a specialized tool.
Made for one purpose.

Asked and answered.

Wow. Excellent point you make there. It was impossible, according to you, for the French scumbags to get the weapons they used to murder all those innocent concert goers. But...that's what happened.
Really where did I say or imply that ?
Oh yeah I didn't.
Delusional much?

[

You're a stupid and desperate guy, duhs. A machine shop building an upper receiver could just as easily build a fully automatic rifle from scratch. IF they are willing to violate federal law, outlawing sporting rifles won't change anything.

0e9801b16499d8d2335d71ba24c0135c.jpg

Duhs and Shitflinger posing

guns are bad <content>

Guns are a specialized tool.
Made for one purpose.
Only 1?

Hunting
Target Practice
Collecting
Defense (Personal/Home)
Law Enforcement
Miliary use...

Asked and answered.

First off the second you buy one of those kits you go on a ATF list and the agents begin tracking everything you do and buy. And no, the vast majority of machine shops won't go near a conversion job because they understand that it is illegal as hell. Truly you don't know shit from shinola.
Again when has that ever stopped anybody.
It makes no difference if the vast majority of anything will not do something , there is always someone who will.
You included.

[

Hardly a correlation

Number of gun owners has decreased? :eek:

Got something not from a Soros hate site to support that little bit of fiction?

Women are reshaping the gun industry
Is gun ownership falling? The answer is yes, at least if you believe a new General Social Survey (GSS) by the National Opinion Research Center (NORC). Supposedly, since the late 1970s, the percentage of homes with a gun has fallen from approximately 50 percent to 32 percent. "The number of Americans who live in a household with at least one gun is lower than it's ever been,” reported Emily Swanson of the Associated Press.

[

Hardly a correlation

120731095634-declining-gun-ownership-chart-story-top.jpg

So, a graph from a leftist blog dedicated to ending civil rights?

Nothing credible then?

{Women are buying handguns in record numbers -- especially weapons that are small enough to conceal.
But they are frustrated by the lack of firearm accessories catering to them. So some are starting companies of their own to tailor products to women}
NRA-ILA | Women are reshaping the gun industry

[

Hardly a correlation

120731095634-declining-gun-ownership-chart-story-top.jpg

So, a graph from a leftist blog dedicated to ending civil rights?

Nothing credible then?

{Women are buying handguns in record numbers -- especially weapons that are small enough to conceal.
But they are frustrated by the lack of firearm accessories catering to them. So some are starting companies of their own to tailor products to women}
NRA-ILA | Women are reshaping the gun industry

You post a story about a woman who designed a girdle as a holster as proof that gun ownership is increasing and then you dare to question my source?

Forum List

Back