3 Democrats Walk Out Of U.S. House Of Representatives Session During Moment Of Silence For Orlando

Your idea is to ban guns that were used in France which, interestingly enough already has a total ban on those weapons, and yet the bad guys were able to get hem. Sooooo, how is your stupid law here going to be any different? How are you going to prevent evil people from murdering the good people of this country? I know what does work, but you're too stupid to even begin to think about real legislation that actually WOULD accomplish something.

guns are bad <content>

Note to westwall: For reasons we have discussed, you are still on PERMABAN. Any replies to my posts will not be responded to

No, guns are tools. They are no better or worse than the person using them. If you weren't a progressive idiot, you would understand that.
Guns are a specialized tool.
Made for one purpose.
Only 1?

Hunting
Target Practice
Collecting
Defense (Personal/Home)
Law Enforcement
Miliary use...
False comparison!
A gun does one thing only.
Your list is a rationalization of that function.
Fail.
FAIL!

You did not say a gun do one thing the 1st time. You origionally said 'guns have ONE PURPOSE'.

Like any tool guns have many purposes, as I pointed out.

You corrected your comment the 2nd time by changing it to 'they are made for one thing'.
AGAIN, that is NOT what you said the 1st time...

[

The murder and crime rates has been decreasing since the crack wars of the 90s ended
The number of guns has increased but the number of gun owners has decreased

Hardly a correlation

Number of gun owners has decreased? :eek:

Got something not from a Soros hate site to support that little bit of fiction?

Women are reshaping the gun industry
Is gun ownership falling? The answer is yes, at least if you believe a new General Social Survey (GSS) by the National Opinion Research Center (NORC). Supposedly, since the late 1970s, the percentage of homes with a gun has fallen from approximately 50 percent to 32 percent. "The number of Americans who live in a household with at least one gun is lower than it's ever been,” reported Emily Swanson of the Associated Press.
Yeah, but Obama just spoke. He is an amazing salesman. Everytime he speaks gun sales go through the roof. :p

[
Is gun ownership falling? The answer is yes, at least if you believe a new General Social Survey (GSS) by the National Opinion Research Center (NORC). Supposedly, since the late 1970s, the percentage of homes with a gun has fallen from approximately 50 percent to 32 percent. "The number of Americans who live in a household with at least one gun is lower than it's ever been,” reported Emily Swanson of the Associated Press.

{
A survey conducted by the National Shooting Sports Foundation found that 73 percent of gun dealers reported an increase in female customers in 2011, as well as the previous two years. In 2005, just 13 percent of gun owners were women. Today, that number is 23 percent--a 77 percent increase in 7 years.

While folks in the media are blaming the spike on the guns-and-glam advertising (ahem Piers Morgan), women--including myself--have a different reason: It’s self-defense, stupid.

The math isn’t surprising and the logic is simple: Women want to protect themselves and their family, and guns are the great equalizer between sexes in crimes against women. The facts are there to prove it.

Over the last ten years, as gun sales have increased, the level of crime has decreased, especially violent crime. Statistics, provided by our very own Department of Justice, show “total violent crime” in the last ten years decreased from 42.1 percent to 39.2 percent. In fact, “serious violent crime” decreased even more dramatically, down to 42.9 percent from 47.5 percent in the beginning of the decade.}

Why Female Gun Ownership is Up 77% Since 2005

I know the anti-liberty side comes up with fantastical stats, but sales figures and basic training demonstrate just how openly dishonest the anti-liberty left actually is.

{
A growing number of people — many of them women — are acquiring guns for self-protection, says Don Kates, a retired professor at the Saint Louis University School of Law who has studied the issue of gun control extensively.

Kates says increased interest from women is a significant factor. "Women used to be told that owning a gun is a man's thing," Kates says. "That is not the case anymore because women are being told that they should be able to defend themselves."}

Gun-safety class attendance surges

[
I didnt even bother replying .
His posts never match reality.

:lmao:

68747470733a2f2f732d6d656469612d63616368652d616b302e70696e696d672e636f6d2f373336782f35642f61342f65372f35646134653739633064613661383561386338353063666535333162313062652e6a7067

[

The murder and crime rates has been decreasing since the crack wars of the 90s ended

Hardly a correlation

120731095634-declining-gun-ownership-chart-story-top.jpg

So, a graph from a leftist blog dedicated to ending civil rights?

Nothing credible then?

{Women are buying handguns in record numbers -- especially weapons that are small enough to conceal.
But they are frustrated by the lack of firearm accessories catering to them. So some are starting companies of their own to tailor products to women}
NRA-ILA | Women are reshaping the gun industry
Ok so more women are buying guns where. Is your proof that drives up gun sales in total.

[

Hardly a correlation

I hate to break it to ya but that is a report based on people SELF REPORTING. We all know they don't do that. What is absolutely uncontestable is the numbers of people buying guns for the first time is exploding. I see more newbies at the gun range than I do old hands now.

These people have no shame. The bodies haven't been put to rest yet and these degenerates felt that they needed to make a political statement. In their zeal to take our guns, Democrats are intentionally being disrespectful to the victims in Orlando:

Next time lock the Democrats out during the middle of the night.
xeotol26cs9rfuhuuytj.jpg

A moment of silence is traditionally held to commemorate shooting victims, but after 49 people were slaughtered during a mass shooting at a gay nightclub on Sunday morning, some Democrats said that wasn’t enough.

“Where’s the bill?” Democratic reps shouted. “Show some respect!”

Ryan banged his gavel in vain, calling for order. Some representatives walked out of the room in protest, including Rep. Jim Himes (D-CT).

Himes announced that he’d skip out on the moment of silence earlier Monday, calling it an “abomination.”

The Connecticut representative’s district is close to Newtown, where 20 first-graders and six adults were fatally shot at Sandy Hook Elementary School in 2012. Himes called moments of silence “obnoxious expressions of smug incompetence” on elected officials' part.

Legislation to restrict the sale of assault weapons and to prevent people on the terror watch list from acquiring firearms has been introduced in the wake of previous mass shootings, but never advanced through Congress.

Despite his previous inclusion on an FBI terrorist watchlist, Omar Mateen, the US citizen who carried out the Orlando attack, was legally able to purchase a Glock handun and AR-15 assault rifle in Florida because he had no criminal record.

Via The Hill:

House Democrats staged protests in response to a moment of silence on the floor Monday evening for the victims of the attack on a gay nightclub in Orlando.

After Speaker Paul Ryan (R-Wis.) led the House in the moment of silence in honor of the 49 people who died in the massacre on Sunday, the chamber quickly erupted into shouting as Democrats expressed frustration over the lack of votes to restrict guns after repeated mass shootings.

“Where’s the bill?” Democrats chanted.

“Show some respect!” other Democrats shouted.

Some lawmakers walked out of the House chamber before the moment of silence began in protest, including Rep. Jim Himes (D-Conn.). Earlier in the day, Himes declared that he wouldn’t participate in any more moments of silence to protest the lack of legislative responses to mass shootings.

“The fact is that a moment of silence is an act of respect, and we supported that. But it is a not a license to do nothing,” House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) told reporters off the House floor afterward.

“Members have just had enough of having one minute, a moment of silence on the floor, and then take no action,” she said.

After the moment of silence ended, Assistant House Minority Leader Jim Clyburn (D-S.C.) tried to seek recognition, a request Ryan denied. Clyburn told reporters that he wanted to speak about the upcoming anniversary this Friday of the shooting at a historically black church in his district a year ago in Charleston.

Links
House Erupts In Shouting By Democrats During Moment Of Silence For Orlando Victims…

House Floor Dissolves Into Chaos After Moment Of Silence For Orlando Victims
There is a huge difference between far more strict background checks and denials of guns to many types of questionable profiled buyers --- and some law where they want to take hand guns away from Americans.

So why would the republicans object to the former?

And why would the democrats even think of outlawing hand guns to the law abiding public?

The former idea would help, but the latter idea would be insanity, given how many deranged creeps and terrorists there are now roaming our streets.

Finally – if president zero and the democrats think they are actually addressing the issues with domestic Islamic terrorism by focusing mainly on gun availability they are being disingenuous no-goods. I am sick of the deflection and being played for fools once again. Political leaders in D.C. are mostly self-centered scoundrels or cowards, and the democrats are worse than the republicans.

Last edited:
[

Hardly a correlation

I hate to break it to ya but that is a report based on people SELF REPORTING. We all know they don't do that. What is absolutely uncontestable is the numbers of people buying guns for the first time is exploding. I see more newbies at the gun range than I do old hands now.

As well as the astounding explosion of new people taking handgun training.

Women have become armed.

Bill Clinton better watch out.

Last edited:
An internet search is not the same as obtaining one so tell me how easy are they to get and how easy is it to modify an AR 15 to full auto without the gun jamming or blowing up in your face
Asked and answered.
FYI most if not all of those kits won't work unless you have a machine shop

you might want to educate yourself a little so you don't sound like such an idiot

But I do have a bridge for sale if you're interested
So there are no machine shops that would do the work?
Did you forget that this is America and money will buy anything.

First off the second you buy one of those kits you go on a ATF list and the agents begin tracking everything you do and buy. And no, the vast majority of machine shops won't go near a conversion job because they understand that it is illegal as hell. Truly you don't know shit from shinola.
Again when has that ever stopped anybody.
It makes no difference if the vast majority of anything will not do something , there is always someone who will.
You included.
Same goes for a bomber.

An internet search is not the same as obtaining one so tell me how easy are they to get and how easy is it to modify an AR 15 to full auto without the gun jamming or blowing up in your face
Asked and answered.

you might want to educate yourself a little so you don't sound like such an idiot

It would be illegal for them to do it for one so you go ahead and buy an AR 15 then go about converting it to a fully functional full auto that will actually work then tell me how easy it was
When did legality ever stop anybody?
Funny how it stops everyone but criminals and you haven't come up with a single idea that will stop criminals either without taking rights away from everyone else that is

It is a sign of respect - liberals gave none. DEMONSTRATED! PATHETIC!

Respect is telling parents....we are shocked by your child's death and will do everything possible to keep it from happening again

Republicans only offer....here is a moment of silence, now GO AWAY

Your idea is to ban guns that were used in France which, interestingly enough already has a total ban on those weapons, and yet the bad guys were able to get hem. Sooooo, how is your stupid law here going to be any different? How are you going to prevent evil people from murdering the good people of this country? I know what does work, but you're too stupid to even begin to think about real legislation that actually WOULD accomplish something.

guns are bad <content>

Note to westwall: For reasons we have discussed, you are still on PERMABAN. Any replies to my posts will not be responded to

No, guns are tools. They are no better or worse than the person using them. If you weren't a progressive idiot, you would understand that.
Guns are a specialized tool.
Made for one purpose.

yes they are made to propel a projectile at a target
guns do not choose the target or when to propel the projectile now do they

[

You're a stupid and desperate guy, duhs. A machine shop building an upper receiver could just as easily build a fully automatic rifle from scratch. IF they are willing to violate federal law, outlawing sporting rifles won't change anything.

0e9801b16499d8d2335d71ba24c0135c.jpg

Duhs and Shitflinger posing
If it was as easy as he thinks then wouldn't all these murderers have done it?

Asked and answered.

It would be illegal for them to do it for one so you go ahead and buy an AR 15 then go about converting it to a fully functional full auto that will actually work then tell me how easy it was
Funny how it stops everyone but criminals and you haven't come up with a single idea that will stop criminals either without taking rights away from everyone else that is
false !
there are many so called law abiding people in this country and on this board who own or have access to illegal weapons..

false !
there are many so called law abiding people in this country and on this board who own or have access to illegal weapons..

Really? How many of my weapons are illegal?

And FYI EVERYONE has access to illegal shit but not everyone goes out and gets illegal shit now do they?

Back to the thread title / topic:

The 3 disrespectful, party-1st liberals are friggin' losers. Hopefully their opponents will show ads of them walking out on a moment of silence for 50 dead Americans and they lose their re-elections!

Back to the thread title / topic:

The 3 disrespectful, party-1st liberals are friggin' losers. Hopefully their opponents will show ads of them walking out on a moment of silence for 50 dead Americans and they lose their re-elections!
Not in CT they don't

Forum List

Back