3 Blacks Shootup School Bus Filled with Kids

are you that stupid fawn?.....the guy said ....violent crime is at its lowest level in decades.....i said ...IN SOME PLACES.....now if you cant figure out what that simple exchange was about then you are as stupid as those righties you bag on .....geezus even shootspeedos has better comprehension skills than you....and that is something you should not be proud of....
Again, really not my problem you can't follow a simple dialog. :eusa_naughty:

are you that stupid fawn?.....the guy said ....violent crime is at its lowest level in decades.....i said ...IN SOME PLACES.....now if you cant figure out what that simple exchange was about then you are as stupid as those righties you bag on .....geezus even shootspeedos has better comprehension skills than you....and that is something you should not be proud of....
Again, really not my problem you can't follow a simple dialog. :eusa_naughty:
in greek mythology fauns were considered foolish beings....i hope you are just acting the part....

We really need to change the way we deal with crime and criminals.
Left took away the death penalty and now get the murderers released back onto the streets within 10 years.

North Carolina has the death penalty you ignorant fuckwad.

Because of 20-25 years of appeals being standard in death penalty cases, the application of it is quite worthless as a deterrent, and is for all practical purposes a taxpayer-funded defacto life sentence.

Forum List

Back