3 Blacks Shootup School Bus Filled with Kids

We really need to change the way we deal with crime and criminals.
Left took away the death penalty and now get the murderers released back onto the streets within 10 years.
BS...
You tell us why violent crime is skyrocketing under Obama then.
Why don't you ask james holmes, or the asshole in Arizona who almost killed Giffords, dylan roof, Adam Lanza, the boston bomber and the Asshole that killed 3 folks in Colorado on black friday??

Right wing extremists simply say these guy's were exercising their 2nd amendment rights..
That's a lie, and fuck you for telling it.
:fu:, you too you goofy inbred cocksucker..

Skyrocketing?! Not hardly. Violent crime is at it's lowest level in decades.
in some places....
Umm, Obama is president of all places in the U.S., not just some places.
no shit?.....was i commenting about obama or what was said about violent crime?....
Moron, you were commenting in a conversation about violent crime supposedly skyrocketing under Obama. Please pay attention.

Left took away the death penalty and now get the murderers released back onto the streets within 10 years.
BS...
Why don't you ask james holmes, or the asshole in Arizona who almost killed Giffords, dylan roof, Adam Lanza, the boston bomber and the Asshole that killed 3 folks in Colorado on black friday??

Right wing extremists simply say these guy's were exercising their 2nd amendment rights..

Name one who said that.

Here they are. Lincoln had the right idea. Send blacks back to africa.

foy-frost-mceachin-640.jpg

I disagree. Educated black folks are like any other educated person.

The Democrats have raised two generations of dependent, ignorant thugs, both black and white, and most of them are confined to the urban areas the Democrats control. That is where most of the problem lies.
The Southern Rednecks, have been voting for their slave master Republicon idols, since Carter was in office ALMOST 40 YEARS, and they are still poor as dirt, and many lack basic health insurance, and have the lowest living and life Expectancy , in the USA, WTF is that all about??

Those dumbshits keep voting for the same assholes that keep them poor..

Too funny. I'm far from poor, but I will never again in my lifetime vote for a Democrat. If I cannot in good conscience vote for the opposition, I'll stay home Election Day.

BS...

BS...

You leftists have to make up lies because you know you're wrong.

BS...

BS...

Spits the lying conservative who actually, falsely, claimed that violent crime has "skyrocketed under Obama."

Nothing like the voice of experience, eh, lying conservative?

Thats' a real tough one. really tough. You ever been around a coke shooter? Or Crack smoker? they just won't stop. If they run out, they might till they get more money. How to get money? problem one.

you ever been around a Heroin addict. They really really got to have it. Even if off a year....they could go right back.

Most of me says you right but this is tough tough tough. Maybe the problem would fix itself with thinning of the HERD? I can't see selling/giving Vicodin Xanax and Coke (as much as you want) if many would not go off the deep deep end. Spend it all then steal to get more.
The first thing you need to consider is the fact that enforcement of the utterly counterproductive drug laws has had absolutely zero effect on the use and availability of recreational drugs. Zero effect! In fact, more people are using drugs today than in 1982 and illegal drugs are more available today than they were then. What this means is if we repeal all the drug laws there would be very little changes, if any, in the use of recreational drugs.

The nation of Portugal repealed its drug laws in 2001 and the result has been entirely positive. 14 Years After Decriminalizing All Drugs, Here's What Portugal Looks Like
Good, then move to Portugal. Let me know when Portugal actually invents something to help mankind.

BS...

BS...

Spits the lying conservative who actually, falsely, claimed that violent crime has "skyrocketed under Obama."

Crime is up right now.
You probably also believe there is no inflation too.
What a good gullable sheeple.

Crime is up right now.
Sorry, dumbfucking conservative. The numbers were shown to you ... violent crime is down under Obama. You're idiotic claim that it has skyrocketed under Obama was proven to be the lie you intended it to be when your fingertips typed it. No amount of spinning is going to redeem the undeniable reality that you are, a committed lying conservative.

Thanks for playing.
thumbsup.gif

Crime is up right now.
Sorry, dumbfucking conservative. The numbers were shown to you ... violent crime is down under Obama. You're idiotic claim that it has skyrocketed under Obama was proven to be the lie you intended it to be when your fingertips typed it. No amount of spinning is going to redeem the undeniable reality that you are, a committed lying conservative.

Thanks for playing.
thumbsup.gif
Numbers fed to you by Obama. Like the nonexistent inflation he tells you exists.
Good sheeple. And you parrot too. Very talented.

Problem with that is it doesn't get rid of the black market for drugs. The whole point of legalizing drugs in this case would be to help eliminate the black market that drives gangs. Unless we're going to have the government dole it out for free with zero taxes, then they'd just continue with the black market they have now.
That's the ticket.

If drugs were available at government sanctioned, subsidized and supervised distribution centers they would be sold at their actual cost, e.g., a single dose of heroin which costs ten dollars on the street would cost only twenty cents -- and it would be un-cut, pure, sterile and precisely measured. Syringes, fifty cents. Needles, a dime.

The same situation would apply to all drugs sold at sanctioned distribution centers, which would immediately annihilate the criminal element, remove the need for addicts to steal and eliminate the myriad medical problems associated with using illegal street drugs. The cost to government for providing and servicing these centers would be a tiny fraction of the ongoing cost of the drug war.

Access to drug users and addicts available at these centers would enable dissemination of anti drug-use information and reference to rehabilitation services.

At the bottom line is the billions of dollars the taxpayers would save by eliminating the wasteful, useless, counterproductive War On Drugs.

Crime is up right now.

Thanks for playing.
thumbsup.gif
Numbers fed to you by Obama. Like the nonexistent inflation he tells you exists.
Good sheeple. And you parrot too. Very talented.
Oh, this is gonna be good....

Where do you get your numbers from? :lmao:

in some places....
no shit?.....was i commenting about obama or what was said about violent crime?....
Moron, you were commenting in a conversation about violent crime supposedly skyrocketing under Obama. Please pay attention.
i was?.....it seems to me i commented when he said,now pay attention....."Violent crime is at it's lowest level in decades".....and i said...."in some places"....yea i was commenting on obama....and just like a typical right winger would do....call someone a name who you dont agree with...i could have sworn you were a lefty....maybe i have you mixed up with dottie....he does that shit too....

in some places....
i was?.....it seems to me i commented when he said,now pay attention....."Violent crime is at it's lowest level in decades".....and i said...."in some places"....yea i was commenting on obama....and just like a typical right winger would do....call someone a name who you dont agree with...i could have sworn you were a lefty....maybe i have you mixed up with dottie....he does that shit too....
... which was in response to ... "you tell us why violent crime is skyrocketing under Obama then."

Dialog does have meaning.

Better luck next time.
thumbsup.gif

Has Obama been briefed and given a statement? Of course not.

Three men have been charged with driving through Jones County shooting at vehicles, one of those was a school activity bus with children on board.

Quinton Mceachin of Pollocksivlle, Azario Frost of Maysville, and Cordero Foy, of Maysville, are facing numerous charges after their arrest on Sunday.

Jones County deputies say Mceachin was driving the vehicle that was eventually stopped after a chase by Maysville police and deputies.

The activity bus was from Pamlico County and was hit by the gunfire, but no children were hurt.

It happened on U.S. 17 around 5:30 p.m. Detectives say there were 13 students and two adults on the bus. They say the bullet disabled the bus when it struck the radiator.

Mceachin is facing charges of driving while impaired, felony conspiracy, discharge a barreled weapon, flee/elude arrest with a motor vehicle, reckless driving, felony hit and run with personal injury, felony discharging weapon into a moving vehicle, and several traffic violations. His bond was set at $250,000.

Frost was charged with discharging weapon into occupied property, felony conspiracy, discharge a barreled weapon, felony discharge a weapon into a moving vehicle, and felony possession of a firearm by felon. The man’s bond was $125,000.

Foy is facing charges of discharging a weapon into occupied property, possession of a firearm by felon, discharge a barreled weapon, assault with a deadly weapon and felony discharge of a weapon into occupied dwelling/moving vehicle. A magistrate set Foy’s bond at $100,000.

NEW INFO: Trio charged with shooting school activity bus with children on board

Next? That shit happens where I live all the time

in some places....
... which was in response to ... "you tell us why violent crime is skyrocketing under Obama then."

Better luck next time.
thumbsup.gif
sorry thats not what i was replying too and you know it, but because you jumped in without thinking and fucked up,and of course being the "honest" guy you are, you wont admit that,...hey its ok we all fuck up,you are not the only poster here who wont man up when they do fuck up....you are in good company your buddy shootspeados does the same thing....here let me give you, like i gave him, one of these....

Better luck next time.
thumbsup.gif
sorry thats not what i was replying too and you know it, but because you jumped in without thinking and fucked up,and of course being the "honest" guy you are, you wont admit that,...hey its ok we all fuck up,you are not the only poster here who wont man up when they do fuck up....you are in good company your buddy shootspeados does the same thing....here let me give you, like i gave him, one of these....

No need to apologize, just pay better attention to what you're posting next time. As you can see, your post included the dialog of which I speak...

auxiz8.png

are you that stupid fawn?.....the guy said ....violent crime is at its lowest level in decades.....i said ...IN SOME PLACES.....now if you cant figure out what that simple exchange was about then you are as stupid as those righties you bag on .....geezus even shootspeedos has better comprehension skills than you....and that is something you should not be proud of....

To be specific...negroes commit massively disproportional rates of crime. Almost HALF of ALL violent crime in america is committed by negroes, despite only making up 13% of the total population.

..but negroes don't grasp percentages or per capita so you can't make them understand.

Forum List

Back