3.6 Trillion?

Dead on. Looking at the "stimulus" shows nothing but crap projects that won't stimulate anything except votes for the Dems.

They ALL crap?

Every one of them?

Why do I have the feeling you really are shooting from the lip here?

$2 billion earmark to re-start FutureGen, a near-zero emissions coal power plant in Illinois that the Department of Energy defunded last year because it said the project was inefficient. :lol:

• A $246 million tax break for Hollywood movie producers to buy motion picture film. :lol:

• $650 million for the digital television converter box coupon program. :lol:

• $88 million for the Coast Guard to design a new polar icebreaker (arctic ship).
:lol: :lol: :lol: why? I thought we were fighing global warming.. :lol::lol::eusa_shhh:
• $448 million for constructing the Department of Homeland Security headquarters.

• $248 million for furniture at the new Homeland Security headquarters. :lol:

• $600 million to buy hybrid vehicles for federal employees. :lol:

• $400 million for the Centers for Disease Control to screen and prevent STD's. :lol: screen yes, prevent? never ever :lol::lol:

• $1.4 billion for rural waste disposal programs. :lol:

• $125 million for the Washington sewer system.

• $150 million for Smithsonian museum facilities. :lol::lol::lol:

• $1 billion for the 2010 Census, which has a projected cost overrun of $3 billion. :lol::lol:

• $75 million for "smoking cessation activities." :lol::lol:

• $200 million for public computer centers at community colleges. :lol::lol:

• $25 million for tribal alcohol and substance abuse reduction. :lol::lol:

• $500 million for flood reduction projects on the Mississippi River. :lol::lol: gonna flood anyway :lol::lol:

• $10 million to inspect canals in urban areas. :lol::lol:

• $6 billion to turn federal buildings into "green" buildings. :lol: whilst they let their suv's and private jets idle...:lol::lol:

• $650 million for wildland fire management on forest service lands.

• $88 million for renovating the headquarters of the Public Health Service.
:lol:
• $412 million for CDC buildings and property.

• $500 million for building and repairing National Institutes of Health facilities in Bethesda, Maryland.

• $5.5 million for "energy efficiency initiatives" at the Department of Veterans Affairs National Cemetery Administration. :lol::lol:

• $850 million for Amtrak. :lol::lol::lol:

• $100 million for reducing the hazard of lead-based paint. :lol::lol: I thought lead based paint went out of use 70 years ago?????:lol:

• $110 million to the Farm Service Agency to upgrade computer systems. :lol::lol:

• $200 million in funding for the lease of alternative energy vehicles for use on military installations. :lol::lol:

And remember, President-elect Barack Obama warned Capitol Hill lawmakers that he will bar all pork-barrel projects from the massive economic-stimulus package he is asking them to pass.

Oh..I forgot one.

$13.0 more dollars a week in people's pay checks. :lol:

This year. Next year it drops to $7.00.
:lol::lol:

:eusa_shhh:

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
Whinny rightees....

I love it!

The next eight years are going to be fun.

Let's make a little friendly bet here chrissy... you think hussein is going to be President for eight years? Well I say if somebody doesn't bump the fucker off before the end of his first term, he's a GMF in the next election. And if you don't know what that means, that's old military slang for GONE MOTHER FUCKER.

Last edited:
They ALL crap?

Every one of them?

$2 billion earmark to re-start FutureGen, a near-zero emissions coal power plant in Illinois that the Department of Energy defunded last year because it said the project was inefficient.

• A $246 million tax break for Hollywood movie producers to buy motion picture film.

• $650 million for the digital television converter box coupon program.

• $88 million for the Coast Guard to design a new polar icebreaker (arctic ship).

• $448 million for constructing the Department of Homeland Security headquarters.

• $248 million for furniture at the new Homeland Security headquarters.

• $600 million to buy hybrid vehicles for federal employees.

• $400 million for the Centers for Disease Control to screen and prevent STD's.

• $1.4 billion for rural waste disposal programs.

• $150 million for Smithsonian museum facilities.

• $1 billion for the 2010 Census, which has a projected cost overrun of $3 billion.

• $75 million for "smoking cessation activities."

• $200 million for public computer centers at community colleges.

• $25 million for tribal alcohol and substance abuse reduction.

• $500 million for flood reduction projects on the Mississippi River.

• $10 million to inspect canals in urban areas.

• $6 billion to turn federal buildings into "green" buildings.

• $500 million for building and repairing National Institutes of Health facilities in Bethesda, Maryland.

• $5.5 million for "energy efficiency initiatives" at the Department of Veterans Affairs National Cemetery Administration.

• $850 million for Amtrak.

• $100 million for reducing the hazard of lead-based paint.

• $110 million to the Farm Service Agency to upgrade computer systems.

• $200 million in funding for the lease of alternative energy vehicles for use on military installations.

And remember, President-elect Barack Obama warned Capitol Hill lawmakers that he will bar all pork-barrel projects from the massive economic-stimulus package he is asking them to pass.

Oh..I forgot one.

$13.0 more dollars a week in people's pay checks.

You forgot the part where if you don't adjust your taxes to compensate for that whopping $13.00/$7.00 a week (to where you don't take it). The Oblah blah gov't will make you pay it back the following year in a lump sum...

What?????

They ALL crap?

Every one of them?

$2 billion earmark to re-start FutureGen, a near-zero emissions coal power plant in Illinois that the Department of Energy defunded last year because it said the project was inefficient.

• A $246 million tax break for Hollywood movie producers to buy motion picture film.

• $1 billion for the 2010 Census, which has a projected cost overrun of $3 billion.

• $5.5 million for "energy efficiency initiatives" at the Department of Veterans Affairs National Cemetery Administration.

• $200 million in funding for the lease of alternative energy vehicles for use on military installations.

Oh..I forgot one.

$13.00 more dollars a week in people's pay checks.

Thank you for responding.

ARe there any items in the $780 Billion stimulus package you think ARE not a waste?

I haven't had a chance to read all 1,000 + pages yet but I'm sure there are things that are good. Many of the things on the list above are probably things that need to be done. Will doing them NOW help save bring us out of our problems? Imagine what the (roughly) 13 billion combined from the items above could do for the economy if it was targeted into something that would actually get more money into the pockets of the majority of the populace?

However, his plan is to stimulate the economy. $13.00 per week isn't going to stimulate anything.

Are there any items in the package that you think ARE a waste?

Oh..I forgot one.

$13.0 more dollars a week in people's pay checks.

You forgot the part where if you don't adjust your taxes to compensate for that whopping $13.00/$7.00 a week (to where you don't take it). The Oblah blah gov't will make you pay it back the following year in a lump sum...

What?????

I had a tax person file my returns this year. The IRS changed the 10% tax codes to compensate for the 2008 stimulas money given out so that we wouldn't have to pay it back at tax time. They aren't doing this for Oblah blah's fake stimulas. You have to pay it back because it is considered a tax credit (a loan). I was told to adjust my tax rate's to compensate for it instead of taking it.

And keep in mind as well that they way it currently reads to me all they've done is changed how much they will with hold form your pay check not actually lowered your tax burden. What this basicaly means is that if you don't re do your W-4 they are still going to want you to pay the same amout of taxes as you would have without them changing your with holding.

Ugh. That amount of money is staggering. The worst part in IMO it basically ensures government will continue to grow forever. Theres no pulling back after this. Our government has let us down to the highest order.

Ugh. That amount of money is staggering. The worst part in IMO it basically ensures government will continue to grow forever. Theres no pulling back after this. Our government has let us down to the highest order.

Yes they have, and they did it in record time under the direction and control of pelosi, reid and obama.

3.6 Trillion dollars - If you spent $1 million an hour, non-stop for 24 hours a day, you wouldn’t run out of money for 411 years.

Does anyone here really agree with his plan?

I don't agree with your plan.

Clearly we should be able to spend more than $1 million an hour.

3,600,000,000,000 trillion divided by 300,000,000 people......think you could stimulate the economy if they just gave it directly to you......

Whinny rightees....

I love it!

The next eight years are going to be fun.

No. Its not. Its going to be deadly.

No, it is going to be great.

We will be investing in America instead of shipping pallets of cash to Iraq.

God! What were they thinking!

Nope.. those pallets will now be going to Afganistan instead. Besides.. Obama has already out done Bush's 8 years of spending in one month's time and I'm sure he has more crap to fund coming down the pike too. Find a new gig there kirky. And and don't forget to adjust your tax's so ya don't have to pay back your $13.00 fake stimulas in a lump sum...

You really dont see what's coming do you? I really hope you wake up before it ends up taking your life.

3.6 Trillion dollars - If you spent $1 million an hour, non-stop for 24 hours a day, you wouldn’t run out of money for 411 years.

Does anyone here really agree with his plan?

I think the government needs to do something to save capitalism.

But as to the structure of how they're doing it?

I am, thus far, less than impressed.

Capitalism doesn't need saving, nor is it possible to 'save' it... Capitalism is the natural order of economics and is what occurs where ever two individuals are gathered to exchange value to their respective benefit...

If this economy collapses tomorrow... 'the people' will be engaged in capitalism tomorrow with little notice being given to the collapse of the economy. Services will be exchanged for goods; those goods exchanged for other goods and services... and the highly sought after social entitlements and government services advanced by the left will not be missed by the vast majority of the culture who never used them...

You really dont see what's coming do you? I really hope you wake up before it ends up taking your life.

How would it take his life? What would take his life?

Are you serious man?

If you are, then you really do not have a handle on what we're facing here.

You're looking at the very real LIKELIHOOD of the END of the UNITED STATES... The Constitution being PITCHED and the protections provided by that ancient instrument, which you think of as your RIGHTS, being pitched with it.

We're talking absolute cultural meltdown and that means 'war' and not social war... shooting war... Skins -v- shirts... Left-v-Right... Halves -v- halves-not and that condition is likely to change without notice.

When it goes, it will not go slowly... it will go overnight; in hours, not days and when it's gone it will not be back as we know it; what sttod as legitimate government will stand as standing government and it will operate under martial law... a military state which, given our present government will begin to implement policy which you will not resemble anything you're familiar with... and when people resist, they will be crushed and when that word spreads, more resistance and more crushing and so on and so forth...

Sounds far fetched doesn't it? I'm sure the Soviets Comrades felt the same way, shortly before their government collapsed FOR THE SAME REASONS.... but ya don't need to go that far back, nor envision yourself as a Communist... just think back to the morning of September 11th, 2001, when it was a foregone conclusion that "no one is planning to attack the United States..." Which is a direct quote from an individual who responded to a post of mine which I advanced the evening of 9-10-01... wherein I was asserting that we were fortunate to have NOT suffered a major loss as a result of Clinton's cuts to the US military and intelligence budgets and his preventing national intelligence from cooperating with domestic law enforcement... "no one is planning to attack the United States..."

We're in deep shit here... and while I believe that if the left was NOT taking unprecedented steps to destroy our currency... that we'd have no problem just workig through it... but with a subversive ideology having been unleashed to impart their endless litanny of principleless chaos on whatever it can... I'd say that calculation has become vastly less challenging.

Take it for what it's worth... Chrissy is not an American, she's a subversive... she is a threat to your means to exercise your inalienable individual rights... and THAT is why Chris is at risk by promoting this idiocy and 'Americans' are the ones who will pursue her.

Yes, I see what's coming.

It's morning in America.

The right is getting more extreme and marginalized and talking about "revolution."

I love it! What a bunch of whinny little pussies!

I would like Avatar's answer, please.

Why should I answer a question that's already been answered?

I understand how some people are averse to history. I dont know why. but i understand they are.

History repeats itself because every generation decides to ignore the lessons learned by their parents and grandparents and makes them again. Now is no different than any other time in history.

We as a people are at a rift. a turning point. We'd be here regardless who was in charge And regardless who was in charge the last 20 years. Society is reaching its climax point and when things get desperate people will rip each other apart. We arent the first society this has happened to. Unfortunately, we now have the weapons to be the last one to.

Forum List

Back