3.6 Trillion?

I would like Avatar's answer, please.

Why should I answer a question that's already been answered?

I understand how some people are averse to history. I dont know why. but i understand they are.

History repeats itself because every generation decides to ignore the lessons learned by their parents and grandparents and makes them again. Now is no different than any other time in history.

We as a people are at a rift. a turning point. We'd be here regardless who was in charge And regardless who was in charge the last 20 years. Society is reaching its climax point and when things get desperate people will rip each other apart. We arent the first society this has happened to. Unfortunately, we now have the weapons to be the last one to.
I simply wanted your answer because Pucus cut you off and answered my question.

Yes, I see what's coming.

It's morning in America.

The right is getting more extreme and marginalized and talking about "revolution."

I love it! What a bunch of whinny little pussies!

I have no desire for revolution. I just see that its inevitable if we go the course you suggest. There is nothing light about less freedom. There is nothing light about more government control of our lives. There is nothing light about being dependent to politicians. There is nothing light about spending insane sums of money we dont have for unnecessarily projects. There is nothing light about enslaving people.

The system is unsustainable. And the more pressure you put on it the more you guarentee its destruction.

Forum List

Back