29 arrested in UK Muslim sexual exploitation ring of 18 children

Status
Not open for further replies.
According to whom? You? Read carefully: Muslim pedo rings are bad. Christian pedo rings are bad. Any pedo ring is bad. You are going to continue trolling and flaming, so I will let you have the last word.

You obviously do not believe your own words, here, since your very first inclination was not to criticize it, but to defend it by using a tu Quoque fallacy.

If you were actually sincere, here, you would have indicated a strong objection to it, instead of all the formulaic apologia.

Pedophilia anywhere and everywhere is despicable.

Yes everyone agrees about that.

However ONE religion approves it, Islam, Paedophile Mohammed, The Qur'an.
Followers of all religions, and none, are involved in paedo rings. Its fundamentally dishonest to discuss paedo rings in terms of the followers of one religion.

Your attitude suggests that you feel that only Muslims are responsible for this sort of crime. If that is the case then the thread is worthless.

The important issue is the way that Muslims are so overrepresented in these cases, and by such an enormous margin.

Since the quasi-religion they follow is extremely misogynistic, that IS the most relevant issue here. You have been trained to support the rape of children when Muslims do it, and so seek to divert away from their culpability for doing so.

I wonder if the writers of Numbers and Deuteronomy were ancestors of Mohammed.

I do not believe that the translation is good--------ie I doubt that it says "FORCED HER TO HAVE INTERCOURSE" --------will check. ----HOWEVER since the female is
kinda in a STUCK position as a war captive------the intercourse would be construed ----in a legal sense-----as coerced. Whatevah----the act is construed as "marriage" and the girl is a "wife"

Just goes to show that in the Abrahamic religions, females get short shrift. The problem with Islam that is still stuck in the 14th century that way. The major sects in Christianity and Judaism condemn the bozos in their religions who act inappropriately. The FLDS sect of the Mormons is an exception that notoriously abuses females.

Good deal! This needs to happen everywhere that child abuse and human trafficking is taking place.

29 people in court over 170 charges of sexual exploitation of 18 children
I hope the judge will be very very harsh incazzato.gif
(if they're really guilty of course!)

Just goes to show that in the Abrahamic religions, females get short shrift. The problem with Islam that is still stuck in the 14th century that way. The major sects in Christianity and Judaism condemn the bozos in their religions who act inappropriately. The FLDS sect of the Mormons is an exception that notoriously abuses females.

Try 7th century, not 14th, Jakey boy. I realize knowing things isn't your strong suit, but the dictates regarding sexual mores were laid down by Mohammad in the seventh century. I realize you are just following the script when it comes to your false equivalencies, here, and do so simply because all the other regressive kids do so, but how many Mormon women have been given clitorectomies, are required to shuffle around in a mummy suit, and are killed for "honor" if they have any sort of mind of their own? Passages in the Hadiths indicate Mohammad instructed his warriors to rape the captive women of the lands they invaded and to do so in front of the men right before killing them. Can you find any instructions by Jesus even REMOTELY similar? If not, you are obviously defending the barbarity of these actions by trying to deceive.
What I said was correct about the 14th Century, Dogmaphobe. You are absolutely incorrect to suggest what I said about it was not true. Your script is a falsehood if you are suggesting that the two centuries were not the same.

Your script is an outright lie in suggesting that I said anything negative about Jesus.

You have flatly ignored the evidence given in Numbers and Deuteronomy.

Stay with the OP of the 29 arrested in the UK, because expanding it to the ME ends up as a fail.

Is it the new case or the old one that surfaced couple of years ago?
The report is from the 13th of April, a few days ago. The case is much order, but is getting to court now.

"The allegations are non-recent sexual offences, dating back to between 2004 and 2011, and relate to 18 women, who were children at the time. The youngest child involved was 11 years old." Read more: 29 people in court over 170 charges of sexual exploitation of 18 children

Sex trafficking of children, whether in Iran under the cover of law, or in the USA or the UK outside of the law, is simply reprehensible and requires the strictest punishment.

Is it the new case or the old one that surfaced couple of years ago?
New. Even a copy of the charges filing is at the OP link.

The last one involved a ring of Pakistanis. I cannot seem to remember the name of the British town where that occurred. It was a small town and girls were really young 13 - 16. I posted about it in Europe forum.

Try 7th century, not 14th, Jakey boy. I realize knowing things isn't your strong suit, but the dictates regarding sexual mores were laid down by Mohammad in the seventh century. I realize you are just following the script when it comes to your false equivalencies, here, and do so simply because all the other regressive kids do so, but how many Mormon women have been given clitorectomies, are required to shuffle around in a mummy suit, and are killed for "honor" if they have any sort of mind of their own? Passages in the Hadiths indicate Mohammad instructed his warriors to rape the captive women of the lands they invaded and to do so in front of the men right before killing them. Can you find any instructions by Jesus even REMOTELY similar? If not, you are obviously defending the barbarity of these actions by trying to deceive.
What I said was correct about the 14th Century, Dogmaphobe. You are absolutely incorrect to suggest what I said about it was not true. Your script is a falsehood if you are suggesting that the two centuries were not the same.

Your script is an outright lie in suggesting that I said anything negative about Jesus.

Stay with the OP of the 29 arrested in the UK, because expanding it to the ME ends up as a fail.

"Stay with the OP of the 29 arrested in the UK, because expanding it to the ME ends up as a fail."

The OP topic is Muslim paedophilia, Muslims no matter where they are ALL adhere to the same Islam, the same Qur'an as Muslims in the Middle East....or are you suggesting they are operating to a different Qur'an?

If so what is the different Qur'an to what you refer?

"What I said was correct about the 14th Century, Dogmaphobe."

No Dogmaphobe is correct, Islam is stuck in the 7th Century, just as when Mohammed lived, he is their Ideal Man, ALL Muslim males want to emulate Mohammed therefore, following his teachings on everything and adhering strictly to his word and to the philosophy of The Qur'an.

Unlike Christianity and Judaism, Islam isn't a religion, it's also a political philosophy, it seeks therefore to force others to submit to it or else.

In Arabic the word Islam means to "submit" and/or "submission" and that's regarding submission to Allah, obeying Allah’s commands theoretically to Muslims is supposed to bring about peace for a Muslim, but ONLY for Muslims as everyone else is considered an Infidel who of course must submit to Allah or "face the sword" as Mohammed instructs in The Qur'an.

Christianity and Judaism have modernised and developed to fit the contemporary world....ONLY Islam HASN'T.

"Stay with the OP of the 29 arrested in the UK, because expanding it to the ME ends up as a fail."

The OP topic is Muslim paedophilia, Muslims no matter where they are ALL adhere to the same Islam, the same Qur'an as Muslims in the Middle East....or are you suggesting they are operating to a different Qur'an?

The topics is the arrest of 29 men in the UK, not Muslim pedophilia in general.

If you can add to where the problem lies please feel free to do so. The ideology of Islam adds to these types of belief systems among humans that believe they have the right to abuse other human beings, (females and children).

Dogmaphobe. You are absolutely incorrect to suggest what I said about it was not true. Your script is a falsehood if you are suggesting that the two centuries were not the same.

post #93 (17033724) fails (1) because it does not address the OP, (2) it ignores Numbers and Deuteronomy, and (3) it falsifies what I have written.

Dogmaphobe. You are absolutely incorrect to suggest what I said about it was not true. Your script is a falsehood if you are suggesting that the two centuries were not the same.

post #93 (17033724) fails (1) because it does not address the OP, (2) it ignores Numbers and Deuteronomy, and (3) it falsifies what I have written.
If you flatly ignore who Adam is in Genesis and that the "hosts" of heaven and earth were created and the Bible is the story of those hosts in Adam= 'a red earth human, human, or humankind', you will never understand that Deuteronomy is speaking about the law of the spirit in you the human being with breath from the creator; plus you are ignoring Jesus's words and instructions to walk in the spirit in truth.

They are Muslim paedophiles, it doesn't matter where they are, the topic therefore is Muslim paedophilia, they adhere to the SAME Qur'an no matter where they are.

Nobody is going to listen to you telling people to be On Topic with regard to ANY OP Jake, considering in this thread YOU were straight in wanting to take it COMPLETELY Off Topic and to deflect away from Muslims and to instead attempt to make the thread about Catholics and Mormons....remember?

Here's your post # 5

29 arrested in UK Muslim sexual exploitation ring of 18 children

If you flatly ignore who Adam is in Genesis and that the "hosts" of heaven and earth were created and the Bible is the story of those hosts in Adam= 'a red earth human, human, or humankind', you will never understand that Deuteronomy is speaking about the law of the spirit in you the human being with breath from the creator; plus you are ignoring Jesus's words and instructions to walk in the spirit in truth.
The OP is not about "Adam is in Genesis", RodISHI. Your words clearly reveal you are not a spirit-filled interpreter of the Word.

No one is going to listen to you, Lucy, talking about anybody being on topic, when you expand the OP. If you want to expand the OP to Muslim pedophilia through the ages, then we certainly can talk about Jewish and Christian aberrations of it throughout the ages as well.

They are Muslim paedophiles, it doesn't matter where they are, the topic therefore is Muslim paedophilia, they adhere to the SAME Qur'an no matter where they are. Nobody is going to listen to you telling people to be On Topic with regard to ANY OP Jake, considering in this thread YOU were straight in wanting to take it COMPLETELY Off Topic and to deflect away from Muslims and to instead attempt to make the thread about Catholics and Mormons....remember? Here's your post # 5
No one is going to listen to you talking about anybody being on topic, when you expand the OP. If you want to expand the OP to Muslim pedophilia through the ages, then we certainly can talk about Jewish and Christian aberrations of it throughout the ages as well.

Jake you get more ridiculous with each comment you make, you lost an argument you never had to begin with several pages ago, yet you still keep coming back with the same stuff, which is your modus operandi every time regardless of what the thread is about....even when multiple people show you are wrong you keep coming back with the near identical stuff.

You have just told RodISHI they are wrong and said why are they mentioning Adam in Genesis, that is because you brought up Deuteronomy, it's completely apparent you haven't a clue about The Bible or you would agree with RodISHI and the reference to Adam in Genesis.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back