Assad Is One Of The Better Leaders

Flanders

ARCHCONSERVATIVE
Sep 23, 2010
Ann Coulter names “humanitarian reasons” as the villain:

“It's very hard to explain the Syrian attack, it's certainly not a vital national security interest, we generally don't at least conservatives don't go rushing around the world for humanitarian reasons. For that region of the world, Assad is one of the better leaders, there are probably only one or two better than him.”​

Ann Coulter Weighs in on Syria: ‘Assad Is One of the Better Leaders’
By Adam Pribila
6 HOURS AGO

Ann Coulter Weighs in on Syria: ‘Assad Is One of the Better Leaders’

I refer to touchy-feely freaks as do-gooders, priests, saviors, and every nasty description I can think up. I can add Humanitarian Freaks to my repertoire because they all have two things in common.

1. They rush around the world spilling blood in order to save mankind.

2. The blood they spill is never their own.

Humanitarian freaks pressured President Trump into “doing something” about Syria’s Assad. Obama/Clinton/Kerry made it impossible for Trump to get out from under Syria, but he has nobody but himself to blame for letting Putin and Xi Jinping make a monkey out of him at the United Nations. Those two enemies are guided by a concept Trump and Tillison cannot grasp —— Never overthrow a friendly dictator. T. J. understood it more than two centuries ago:

An injured friend is the bitterest of foes. Thomas Jefferson Opinion on French Treaties, 1793​

The worst thing about today’s humanitarian freaks is that they imbedded forced behavior in foreign policy. It was not enough telling Americans how to behave, the freaks will never rest until they tell foreign governments and peoples how to behave. If Trump & Company want to make America great again they should look to the people who made America great in the first place instead of looking to humanitarian freaks:

I sincerely join... in abjuring all political connection with every foreign power; and though I cordially wish well to the progress of liberty in all nations, and would forever give it the weight of our countenance, yet they are not to be touched without contamination from their other bad principles. Commerce with all nations, alliance with none, should be our motto. Thomas Jefferson to Thomas Lomax, 1799

The first object of my heart is my country. In that is embarked my family, my fortune and my own existence. I have not one farthing of interest nor one fibre of attachment out of it, nor a single motive of preference of any one nation to another but in proportion as they are more or less friendly to us. Thomas Jefferson to Elbridge Gerry, 1799

Peace, commerce and honest friendship with all nations--entangling alliances with none, I deem [one of] the essential principles of our government, and consequently [one of] those which ought to shape its administration. Thomas Jefferson: 1st Inaugural Address, 1801.​

It is getting more and more obvious that Assad did not commit the gas attack, much as he did not do it in 2013.

Yet, look at the western press immediately blaming Assad based on nothing. The Neocons and Neolibs immediately blame Assad and cheer on Trump for launching missiles.

It is as if we elected Hillary.

Last edited:
assad is greatest man in the world now. nobody kill terrorist wahabis more than him.

It is getting more and more obvious that Assad did not commit the gas attack, much as he did not do it in 2013.
To gipper: You are right. Obama and Kerry never proved that Assad was guilty. The word of two liars was supposed to be enough proof.

And have you noticed that the liars told the world that Assad’s supply of sarin gas had been destroyed? Now the press tells us that Assad is using the same gas that was destroyed!

Yet, look at the western press immediately blaming Assad based on nothing. The Neocons and Neolibs immediately blame Assad and cheer on Trump for launching missiles.
To gipper: My rule kicked in the minute I heard media mouths praising Trump for bombing Syria. The truth is always the opposite of anything the media says. There is even a touch of humor in media liars defending government liars.
It is as if we elected Hillary.
To gipper: Right on.

Bombing Syria is now being spun to justify her Arab Spring as well as whitewash Obama’s failed policies.

p.s. Media mouths saving Clinton and Obama is a longshot, but nothing can justify traitor John Kerry’s failures in the Middle East. He was so bad the media dare not put bombing Assad in Kerry’s plus column as they are doing with Obama and Clinton. Happily, Kerry became a non-person the day he left the State Department. Unfortunately, he will probably mouth off after everything he did in Syria cools down.

assad is greatest man in the world now. nobody kill terrorist wahabis more than him.
To dani67: Just to be clear on this. Wiping Muslims off the face of the Earth is not the same as governments killing innocent citizens as killing Muslims because they are a military threat. Obama/Clinton/Kerry never proved that Assad was a threat to this country. On the other hand, Muslims killing Muslims in the Middle East is the best thing Islam’s true believers ever did. The same thing can be said of Christians killing Christians throughout Europe’s bloody history.

Incidentally, Turkish Muslims slaughtering 2,000,000 Arminian Christians at the beginning of the last century set the standard for today’s Muslims killing everybody in sight. That makes it impossible to defend any part of Islam because of its institutional brutality.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back