29 arrested in UK Muslim sexual exploitation ring of 18 children

Status
Not open for further replies.
That article is remarkably dry on information.

I wonder who they worked for? The government? Schools? A mixture of both?

They released all but two. No flight risk there, fuckers!

Meanwhile, ranchers who have never raised their voices in anger or touched another human roughly, rot in jail because they're "flight risks".

Good on the LEO action.

I wish that had happened a long time ago here to bust up the priest pedo rings in the Catholic Church or out of control priesthood leaders in the Mormon Church.

Good on the LEO action.

I wish that had happened a long time ago here to bust up the priest pedo rings in the Catholic Church or out of control priesthood leaders in the Mormon Church.

I never heard of PEDO CATHOLIC PRIEST rings------I heard of individual
incidents of misconduct by priests

Good on the LEO action.

When others that were in the know when it was reported and did nothing about it are complicit no matter what religion or sect they are in. The Islamist just seems to have a bit more than its fair share of abusers in their sects.

Good on the LEO action.

When others that were in the know when it was reported and did nothing about it are complicit no matter what religion or sect they are in. The Islamist just seems to have a bit more than its fair share of abusers in their sects.

yes yes----that was the issue-----that the priests were often privately counseled
----but the cops were not notified. It is not clear to me that there were
ORGANIZED for profit sex exploitation priest rings. For your edification----the
Islamic issue is ------sexual exploitation PLAY FOR PAY and PAY FOR PLAY----
sometime it is a social and business issue-----ENTERTAIN THE CLIENTS---
with sex play

Good on the LEO action.

In pink for you faggot, Thread Topic Troll Boi deflecting again, hint Catholics and Mormons are not the Thread subject.

Good on the LEO action.

yes yes----that was the issue-----that the priests were often privately counseled
with sex play

Happens every day in schools across this nation of ours.

Good on the LEO action.

In pink for you faggot, Thread Topic Troll Boi deflecting again, hint Catholics and Mormons are not the Thread subject.
I totally missed the UK part lolol.

I should have known, in this country, they aren't arrested, they're given jobs with child protective services and paid to foster.

Taint's stomping grounds, go figger.

Obviously the coppers are racists.

Good on the LEO action.

with sex play

Happens every day in schools across this nation of ours.

Don't help them deflect away from their Muslim pets, they never want ANYTHING said against their Muslim pets, so don't let them deflect by making the thread about Catholics and Mormons.

The faggot Jake dodged a bullet yesterday pulling his Trolling, Deflecting and Derailing crap, next time he does that he might not be so lucky.

Here is the context for some of the hard heads above: ALL child abuse bad, very bad

Here is the context for some of the hard heads above: ALL child abuse bad, very bad

In pink for you faggot, Thread Topic Troll Boi deflecting again.
You are so cute when you get hissy

All child abuse is bad

Thread Topic:

Muslim paedophile ring.

Come on Troll Boi, your choice, address the thread topic or keep Trolling and Deflecting.

In pink for you faggot, Thread Topic Troll Boi deflecting again.
You are so cute when you get hissy

All child abuse is bad
Thread Topic:Muslim paedophile ring. Come on Troll Boi, your choice, address the thread topic or keep Trolling and Deflecting.
I have told you I think Muslim pedo rings are bad. So are Christian and atheists and any other pedo rings. You need to stay in context.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back