29 arrested in UK Muslim sexual exploitation ring of 18 children

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is the context for some of the hard heads above: ALL child abuse bad, very bad

In pink for you faggot, Thread Topic Troll Boi deflecting again.
You are so cute when you get hissy

All child abuse is bad
Thread Topic:Muslim paedophile ring. Come on Troll Boi, your choice, address the thread topic or keep Trolling and Deflecting.
I have told you I think Muslim pedo rings are bad. So are Christian and atheists and any other pedo rings. You need to stay in context.

Thread Topic: Muslim paedophile ring.

Thread linked article, no mention of Christians, Mormons, Atheists.

Muslim paedophile ring.

All child abuse is bad
Thread Topic:Muslim paedophile ring. Come on Troll Boi, your choice, address the thread topic or keep Trolling and Deflecting.
I have told you I think Muslim pedo rings are bad. So are Christian and atheists and any other pedo rings. You need to stay in context.
Thread Topic: Muslim paedophile ring.Thread linked article, no mention of Christians, Mormons, Atheists.Muslim paedophile ring.
Lucy, I do get what you are saying. No pedo ring is better or worse than any other is the point.

Israel Police Arrest 22 ultra-Orthodox Jews for Sex Crimes Against Minors and Women

Thread ISN'T about Jews or Christians or Mormons or Athiests.

Thread Topic: Muslim paedophile ring.

All child abuse is bad
Thread Topic: Muslim paedophile ring.Thread linked article, no mention of Christians, Mormons, Atheists.Muslim paedophile ring.
Lucy, I do get what you are saying. No pedo ring is better or worse than any other is the point.

Israel Police Arrest 22 ultra-Orthodox Jews for Sex Crimes Against Minors and Women

Thread ISN'T about Jews or Christians or Mormons or Athiests. Thread Topic: Muslim paedophile ring.
The OP cannot be limited to the one thing. The overall issue is pedo rings, and context demands that all pedo rings be condemned.

Your type NEVER wants to address Muslims or anything that is about Islam, your type always must bring in EVERY other religion.

Just like when there's an Islamic terrorist attack....your type are right in there "what about Christians? what about The Crusades? what about this what about that"

Thread ISN'T about Jews or Christians or Mormons or Athiests. Thread Topic: Muslim paedophile ring.
The OP cannot be limited to the one thing. The overall issue is pedo rings, and context demands that all pedo rings be condemned.

The OP cannot be limited to one thing? IF the OP was about Christians your type would have LIMITED it to just that.

As the OP is about your Muslim pets you must deflect away from the OP.

The OP cannot be limited to one thing? IF the OP was about Christians your type would have LIMITED it to just that. As the OP is about your Muslim pets you must deflect away from the OP.
According to whom? You? Read carefully: Muslim pedo rings are bad. Christian pedo rings are bad. Any pedo ring is bad. You are going to continue trolling and flaming, so I will let you have the last word.

Here is the context for some of the hard heads above: ALL child abuse bad, very bad

All child abuse is bad

a bit of a problem-------muslims do not consider muslim pedo rings bad. Use of
kaffir kids is not a crime in shariah law-------IN FACT under many circumstances
it is considered LAUDABLE-------confiscation of kaffir kids in war-----or, simply, if
they are orphaned is a kind of HOLY MANDATE

Your type NEVER wants to address Muslims or anything that is about Islam, your type always must bring in EVERY other religion. Just like when there's an Islamic terrorist attack....your type are right in there "what about Christians? what about The Crusades? what about this what about that"
You are describing the general "what about X" behavior of the far left and the far right.

No it's what you and your type do every time an OP is about Muslims, be it a paedophile ring, a shooting massacre or them blowing themselves up or mowing people down with a vehicle.

Of course ALL paedophiles are vile, ALL paedophiles should be taken out and shot and then just thrown into the nearest landfill.

But the Thread Topic isn't about ALL paedophiles, it's specifically about Muslim ones and considering Mohammed himself was a paedophile and the 7th Century Satanic Death Cult adhere to everything that's in The Qur'an, including it being okay for adult men to fuck little girls because Mohammed fucked little girls....this makes Muslim paedophilia slightly different from Christians, Jews, Mormons, Atheist....it's all vile, however Islam APPROVES paedophilia as it's in The Qur'an.

Good on the LEO action.

I wish that had happened a long time ago here to bust up the priest pedo rings in the Catholic Church or out of control priesthood leaders in the Mormon Church.

I never heard of PEDO CATHOLIC PRIEST rings------I heard of individual
incidents of misconduct by priests
When others that were in the know when it was reported and did nothing about it are complicit no matter what religion or sect they are in. The Islamist just seems to have a bit more than its fair share of abusers in their sects.

yes yes----that was the issue-----that the priests were often privately counseled
----but the cops were not notified. It is not clear to me that there were
ORGANIZED for profit sex exploitation priest rings. For your edification----the
Islamic issue is ------sexual exploitation PLAY FOR PAY and PAY FOR PLAY----
sometime it is a social and business issue-----ENTERTAIN THE CLIENTS---
with sex play

Happens every day in schools across this nation of ours.
... In schools, churches, hospitals, homes -- anywhere children are under the care of the big monsters called adults.

Pedophilia anywhere and everywhere is despicable.

Yes everyone agrees about that.

However ONE religion approves it, Islam, Paedophile Mohammed, The Qur'an.
Followers of all religions, and none, are involved in paedo rings. Its fundamentally dishonest to discuss paedo rings in terms of the followers of one religion.

Your attitude suggests that you feel that only Muslims are responsible for this sort of crime. If that is the case then the thread is worthless.

Followers of all religions, and none, are involved in paedo rings. Its fundamentally dishonest to discuss paedo rings in terms of the followers of one religion.

Your attitude suggests that you feel that only Muslims are responsible for this sort of crime. If that is the case then the thread is worthless.

Does The Bible and the Jewish Torah say that having sex with children is okay?

I have not seen anyone suggest that ONLY MUSLIMS do it. What is true and a
REAL PROBLEM is that for muslims lots of it is LEGAL. Forming a prostitution
ring of kaffir adolescents in London------is not going to ruin the reputation of a
Pakistani back home in Karachi or even in the mosque in London. I believe that this fact is significant.

ring of kaffir adolescents in London------is not going to ruin the reputation of a
Pakistani back home in Karachi or even in the mosque in London. I believe that this fact is significant.

We all agree that paedophiles can be Christian, Jewish, Agnostic, Mormon, Jehovah's Witness, Atheist, Muslim.

What we agree about but our Muslim lovers don't agree about and/or just will not accept on any level, is that Islam is unique in that Mohammed himself was a paedophile and The Qur'an sanctions sex with children because of the reason that Mohammed himself was a paedophile.

So that is the fundamental difference.

We all agree that paedophiles can be Christian, Jewish, Agnostic, Mormon, Jehovah's Witness, Atheist, Muslim.

What we agree about but our Muslim lovers don't agree about and/or just will not accept on any level, is that Islam is unique in that Mohammed himself was a paedophile and The Qur'an sanctions sex with children because of the reason that Mohammed himself was a paedophile.

So that is the fundamental difference.

not JUST sex with children-------but ALSO sexual slavery LEGALIZED-----for
eternity under the ETERNAL LAW OF THE KORAN.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back