29 arrested in UK Muslim sexual exploitation ring of 18 children

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lucy cut my the bolded part of my post, which included in full, "The act of having sexual relations with children in the Christian West is illegal, and although the laws in Muslim nations also ban the act, the laws of consent in those nations are much low than in the West." This is a violation of the rules.

When the bolded portion is included, the readers will see that Lucy agrees with me. Thus her violation of the rules is nothing more than to distort what I have written and to quarrel.

Subside, Lucy.

We are referring to the ISLAMIC WORLD which YOU inaccurately stated:

"and although the laws in Muslim nations also ban the act, the laws of consent in those nations are much low than in the West."

Why don't you and the Pink News Subscribing ignorant faggot go and get a room or something, you are both as uneducated and ignorant as each other, Two Troll Boi's in a Pod.
The laws ban the act of pedophilia. The laws of sexual consent are much younger than they are in the West. Those are truth. You can flame and troll all you want, and you are still wrong.

"The laws ban the act of pedophilia. The laws of sexual consent are much younger than they are in the West."

You make absolutely NO SENSE. They can get married to 10 year old girls, they are allowed to have SEX with those 10 year old girls.....HELLO? That IS paedophilia you absolute idiot.

Also what about fucking little boys while dressing them as little girls? Oh yes, that's right that's LEGAL ALSO.

Bacha bazi - Wikipedia

"You can flame and troll all you want,"

Stop accusing me of what YOU do.

I basically SAVED RodISHI's thread and got it back ON TOPIC.

Lucy cut my the bolded part of my post, which included in full, "The act of having sexual relations with children in the Christian West is illegal, and although the laws in Muslim nations also ban the act, the laws of consent in those nations are much low than in the West." This is a violation of the rules.

When the bolded portion is included, the readers will see that Lucy agrees with me. Thus her violation of the rules is nothing more than to distort what I have written and to quarrel.

Subside, Lucy.

"and although the laws in Muslim nations also ban the act, the laws of consent in those nations are much low than in the West."

Why don't you and the Pink News Subscribing ignorant faggot go and get a room or something, you are both as uneducated and ignorant as each other, Two Troll Boi's in a Pod.
The laws ban the act of pedophilia. The laws of sexual consent are much younger than they are in the West. Those are truth. You can flame and troll all you want, and you are still wrong.

"The laws ban the act of pedophilia. The laws of sexual consent are much younger than they are in the West."

You make absolutely NO SENSE. They can get married to 10 year old girls, they are allowed to have SEX with those 10 year old girls.....HELLO? That IS paedophilia you absolute idiot.

Also what about fucking little boys while dressing them as little girls? Oh yes, that's right that's LEGAL ALSO.

Bacha bazi - Wikipedia

Show where I flame and troll, you can't. But you have done so throughout the thread, simply because you cannot stand being told: "you are wrong, Lucy." Lucy, you are wrong.

You can flail and wail and bail all you want, but pedophilia, the attraction of prepubescent children, is not outlawed. However, the act is outlawed. The laws in Muslim countries for consent are much lower than in the West.

Nothing you can write changes those facts.

Subside, Lucy.

Bacha bazi - Wikipedia

Show where I flame and troll, you can't. But you have done so throughout the thread, simply because you cannot stand being told: "you are wrong, Lucy." Lucy, you are wrong.

You can flail and wail and bail all you want, but pedophilia is not outlawed. However, the act is outlawed. The laws in Muslim countries for consent are much lower than in the West.

^^^^ :uhoh3: :cuckoo:

I have posted links to back up my comments, links that show I am correct and you are wrong....you are never right about anything, you are always wrong.

Followers of all religions, and none, are involved in paedo rings. Its fundamentally dishonest to discuss paedo rings in terms of the followers of one religion.

Your attitude suggests that you feel that only Muslims are responsible for this sort of crime. If that is the case then the thread is worthless.

Does The Bible and the Jewish Torah say that having sex with children is okay?
Whatever is,or isnt, stated in the bible does not seem to affect "christians" from operating paedo rings. Or for the various sects to cover up for the paedos.
So your point is er pointless.

The Bible doesn't say anything against having sex with children.

And indeed- God in several instances tells his followers that its okay

17 Now therefore kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman that hath known man by lying with him.
18 But all the women children, that have not known a man by lying with him, keep alive for yourselves. Numbers 31:17-18 (KJV)

Or more correctly translated:

Living Bible (TLB) – “Only the little girls may live; you may keep them for yourselves.” – Numbers 31:18

Deuteronomy 21:10-14 Good News Translation (GNT) – “When the Lord your God gives you victory in battle and you take prisoners, 11 you may see among them a beautiful woman that you like and want to marry. 12 Take her to your home, where she will shave her head, cut her fingernails, 13 and change her clothes. She is to stay in your home and mourn for her parents for a month; after that, you may marry her. 14 Later, if you no longer want her, you are to let her go free. Since you forced her to have intercourse with you, you cannot treat her as a slave and sell her.”
Little ones meaning those things you as an "adam= human" has in you. I doubt you can understand that but most Christians and Believers know that it is a personal relationship with the Lord, not a kill another human thingy; because that is against the Ten Commandments of God.

Yet God told his followers to kill thousands and thousands of human beings.

And told his followers that they should take children to be their wives.

Does that mean I blame all Christians or Christianity for when Catholic Priests are arrested for child molestation? Nope.

Nor do I blame all Muslims or Islam when some Muslim assholes are child molesters.

Whatever is,or isnt, stated in the bible does not seem to affect "christians" from operating paedo rings. Or for the various sects to cover up for the paedos.

17 Now therefore kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman that hath known man by lying with him.
18 But all the women children, that have not known a man by lying with him, keep alive for yourselves. Numbers 31:17-18 (KJV)

Living Bible (TLB) – “Only the little girls may live; you may keep them for yourselves.” – Numbers 31:18

Deuteronomy 21:10-14 Good News Translation (GNT) – “When the Lord your God gives you victory in battle and you take prisoners, 11 you may see among them a beautiful woman that you like and want to marry. 12 Take her to your home, where she will shave her head, cut her fingernails, 13 and change her clothes. She is to stay in your home and mourn for her parents for a month; after that, you may marry her. 14 Later, if you no longer want her, you are to let her go free. Since you forced her to have intercourse with you, you cannot treat her as a slave and sell her.”

Paedophilia is illegal in Western nations, we do not adhere in any literal sense to sex with children.

Unlike in Islamic nations, where it's perfectly okay for them to marry underage girls and also have sex with little boys.
Marriage ages in Muslim countries are not much different than in other countries. You know nothing.

Er..wrong.
Afghanistan- 16 years old
United States- as low as 14 years old
Egypt- 18 years old
Turkey- 16 years old
Pakistan- 16 years old
Indonesia- 16 years old
Netherlands- 16 years old

The only Muslim country that i can find that has a marriage age drastically different from the West is Iran- which permits marriages as young as 9 years old.

Paedophilia is illegal in Western nations, we do not adhere in any literal sense to sex with children.

Unlike in Islamic nations, where it's perfectly okay for them to marry underage girls and also have sex with little boys.
Marriage ages in Muslim countries are not much different than in other countries. You know nothing.

Er..wrong.
Egypt- 18 years old
Turkey- 16 years old
Pakistan- 16 years old
Indonesia- 16 years old

The only Muslim country that i can find that has a marriage age drastically different from the West is Iran- which permits marriages as young as 9 years old.
You would think that she would know about this. I think that 16 is too young personally.

Little ones meaning those things you as an "adam= human" has in you. I doubt you can understand that but most Christians and Believers know that it is a personal relationship with the Lord, not a kill another human thingy; because that is against the Ten Commandments of God.

Yet God told his followers to kill thousands and thousands of human beings.

And told his followers that they should take children to be their wives.

Does that mean I blame all Christians or Christianity for when Catholic Priests are arrested for child molestation? Nope.

Nor do I blame all Muslims or Islam when some Muslim assholes are child molesters.
You are the one that doesn't get it no matter how many times you are told. Adam=human. Human many one of many. In that human are heavenly hosts. The Ten Commandments stand and Thou Shalt not Kill (murder) means Thou Shalt not Kill (murder) another human being. Our God never said to kill another human but the blind, deaf and dumb such as your self can't get there.

Where did I say "blame all" Muslims asshole because I didn't. I will point out that even those who claim to be moderates are in fact extremist and that is why I posted in another thread what moderates do to anyone they consider infidels or blasphemers. Hell they kill their own.

Catholic priest that have hurt children deserve no better than any other pedophile. Hang a Millstone on their necks and toss them into the sea. That means that the spirit in them will judge them, and they will be the most miserable son's of bitches on God's green earth, plus the law will prosecute them whenever possible.

moderate Islam.jpg

Er..wrong.
Egypt- 18 years old
Turkey- 16 years old
Pakistan- 16 years old
Indonesia- 16 years old

Providing no links of course and also exceptionally selective....also typical of you to throw up Iran, hmmmm wonder why?

Yemen and Saudi Arabia, for starters I think.

So....here we go and with ALL the links provided:

"Over half of Yemeni girls are married before 18, some by the age eight.[113][114] Yemen government's Sharia Legislative Committee has blocked attempts to raise marriage age to either 15 or 18, on grounds that any law setting minimum age for girls is un-Islamic. Yemeni Muslim activists argue that some girls are ready for marriage at age 9.[115][116]"

Nujood Ali with GREAT difficulty managed to get a divorce at the age of 10 years old.

Nujood Ali - Wikipedia

"In September 2013, an 8-year-old girl died of internal bleeding and uterine rupture on her wedding night after marrying a 40-year-old man.[121]"

^^^^ Pink News Subscriber probably masturbating reading this.

"The widespread prevalence of child marriage in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia has been documented by human rights groups.[122] Saudi clerics have justified the marriage of girls as young as 9, with sanction from the judiciary.[123] There are no laws in place defining a minimum age of consent in Saudi Arabia, though drafts for possible laws have been created since 2011.[124]"

Ethiopia and Nigeria:

"In parts of Ethiopia and Nigeria many girls are married before the age of 15, some as young as 7.[83]"

Er..wrong.
Egypt- 18 years old
Turkey- 16 years old
Pakistan- 16 years old
Indonesia- 16 years old

Providing no links of course and also exceptionally selective....also typical of you to throw up Iran, hmmmm wonder why?

"Over half of Yemeni girls are married before 18, some by the age eight.[113][114] Yemen government's Sharia Legislative Committee has blocked attempts to raise marriage age to either 15 or 18, on grounds that any law setting minimum age for girls is un-Islamic. Yemeni Muslim activists argue that some girls are ready for marriage at age 9.[115][116]"

Nujood Ali with GREAT difficulty managed to get a divorce at the age of 10 years old.

Nujood Ali - Wikipedia

"In September 2013, an 8-year-old girl died of internal bleeding and uterine rupture on her wedding night after marrying a 40-year-old man.[121]"

"The widespread prevalence of child marriage in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia has been documented by human rights groups.[122] Saudi clerics have justified the marriage of girls as young as 9, with sanction from the judiciary.[123] There are no laws in place defining a minimum age of consent in Saudi Arabia, though drafts for possible laws have been created since 2011.[124]"

Ethiopia and Nigeria:

"In parts of Ethiopia and Nigeria many girls are married before the age of 15, some as young as 7.[83]"
Like irosie said the "same shit" just flavored different depending on which sect did the flavoring.

Your links are shit. Why cant you post decent links you nazi slag ?

The links are ALL there the numbers in the brackets, they link to things like UNICEF reports.

It's not my fault you are so very low IQ you cannot read properly....maybe you should just go and wait on a rooftop or something.

Er..wrong.
Egypt- 18 years old
Turkey- 16 years old
Pakistan- 16 years old
Indonesia- 16 years old

Nujood Ali - Wikipedia

Ethiopia and Nigeria:

Like irosie said the "same shit" just flavored different depending on which sect did the flavoring.

Yes of course it is.

Subside, Lucy.

Bacha bazi - Wikipedia

You can flail and wail and bail all you want, but pedophilia is not outlawed. However, the act is outlawed. The laws in Muslim countries for consent are much lower than in the West.

I have posted links to back up my comments, links that show I am correct and you are wrong....you are never right about anything, you are always wrong.
You certainly have done nothing of the sort to demonstrate you are correct and I am wrong. Pedophilia, once again, is an attraction and not against the law. The act of course is unlawful almost universally throughout the world. Many Muslim countries have very low age requirements. In the US, common law is 12 for girls and 14 for boys, though legislative action in the states vary considerably. Your State-by-State Guide to Teen Marriage Laws

I met a woman in Kentucky (she was 21) who told me she had been married at 13, was still married, and living with him and her boyfriend. Strange that.

Bacha bazi - Wikipedia

You certainly have done nothing of the sort to demonstrate you are correct and I am wrong. Pedophilia, once again, is an attraction and not against the law. The act of course is unlawful almost universally throughout the world. Many Muslim countries have very low age requirements. In the US, common law is 12 for girls and 14 for boys, though legislative action in the states vary considerably. Your State-by-State Guide to Teen Marriage Laws

I met a woman in Kentucky (she was 21) who told me she had been married at 13, was still married, and living with him and her boyfriend. Strange that.

Again, the thread is about Muslims and Islam.

"Pedophilia, once again, is an attraction and not against the law."

Define attraction, would that include having images and Grooming?

Once again, the thread is about Muslims in the UK, not your wide and inclusive understanding of only Islam. If you want to talk about marriage in the ME, I certainly can talk about it the US.

"'A pedophile is a person who has a sustained sexual orientation toward children, generally aged 13 or younger, Blanchard says. Not all pedophiles are child molesters (or vice versa). 'Child molesters are defined by their acts; pedophiles are defined by their desires,'" Blanchard says. "'Some pedophiles refrain from sexually approaching any child for their entire lives." But it's not clear how common that is.'"

You may read more from webmd at What is Pedophilia: FAQ on Pedophiles and Pedophilia

Once again, the thread is about Muslims in the UK, not your wide and inclusive understanding of only Islam.

"'A pedophile is a person who has a sustained sexual orientation toward children, generally aged 13 or younger, Blanchard says. Not all pedophiles are child molesters (or vice versa). 'Child molesters are defined by their acts; pedophiles are defined by their desires,'" Blanchard says. "'Some pedophiles refrain from sexually approaching any child for their entire lives." But it's not clear how common that is.'"

You may read more from webmd at What is Pedophilia: FAQ on Pedophiles and Pedophilia

"Blanchard says. "'Some pedophiles refrain from sexually approaching any child for their entire lives." But it's not clear how common that is.'"

So they admit what they say is basically not even scientific, it's not clear how common it is that they don't sexually approach children.

This will be the crowd who are demanding that Paedophilia is normalised, that Paedophiles are just misunderstood.

If adult is sexually aroused by a child they are broken, something is wrong with them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back