27 shot in Chicago

Well it's Fathers Day. That's a very confusing time in the black hoods with all sorts of accusations and denials flyin' back and forth, folks be gettin' angry, and lots of them are armed in defiance of the city's very strict gun laws, so it's understandable shootings are up.

With all your tranny talk lately I almost forgot you hate black people too!

I'm not the one that ignores black on black crime. You do. You ignore it because you can't make any political use of it. So you don't give a flying fuck that 27 black people go shot. But you will throw the most flaming, limp wristed hissy fit, demanding guns get banned if suburban whites get shot. But a faggot like you thinks I'm the racist one.

Does swallowing dick make you retarded? Obviously it does.

America still doesn't have a problem with gun violence, though.

lol dimwit; of course we have a problem with gun violence; but it isn't the gun's fault.

geesh libs are stupid

we have a debt problem too; but the problem isn't money; it's the people in the government spending it like drunken sailors

I'm not the one that ignores black on black crime. You do. You ignore it because you can't make any political use of it. So you don't give a flying fuck that 27 black people go shot. But you will throw the most flaming, limp wristed hissy fit, demanding guns get banned if suburban whites get shot. But a faggot like you thinks I'm the racist one.

Chicago's not even in the top 10 for murder rate dumbass :rolleyes:

they aren't?
well isn't that nice leftard! they aren't violent ENOUGH for your liking?

it's amazing how blasé left-wing nutjobs are about the bloody carnage going on in their cities

TOS, black people hate black people. And white people. Hell, blacks just plain hate.

Now that I think of it, there are plenty white folk who live in hopeless desperate poverty too. I used to be one of them. Well, two of them- white and poverty-stricken. Three times over at last count.

Are there any "white ghettos" in the U.S.?

Is there really any massive hate-driven white on white murders in this country?

I don't mean mass murders, I mean massive hate-drive white on white murders.

Even the white right-wing survivalist anti-government racist hordes don't go killing ANYONE at the rate of 27 in a weekend. Anywhere.

The Black population is just plain fucked up. Agree with it, deal with it, accept it.

Don't be a POS, TOS. :beer:

they aren't?
well isn't that nice leftard! they aren't violent ENOUGH for your liking?

it's amazing how blasé left-wing nutjobs are about the bloody carnage going on in their cities

Damn it's not even in the top 100??? :eusa_think:

But it does complete Novasteve's trifecta of obsession: cock, blacks, and Chicago

Top 100 most dangerous places to live in the USA - NeighborhoodScout

P.S. bedowin you're an idiot.

TOS, black people hate black people. And white people. Hell, blacks just plain hate.

Now that I think of it, there are plenty white folk who live in hopeless desperate poverty too. I used to be one of them. Well, two of them- white and poverty-stricken. Three times over at last count.

Are there any "white ghettos" in the U.S.?

Is there really any massive hate-driven white on white murders in this country?

I don't mean mass murders, I mean massive hate-drive white on white murders.

Even the white right-wing survivalist anti-government racist hordes don't go killing ANYONE at the rate of 27 in a weekend. Anywhere.

The Black population is just plain fucked up. Agree with it, deal with it, accept it.

Don't be a POS, TOS. :beer:

If one day steve-o starts a thread about "Hey guys, black people are having issues in their communities! Let's try to identify the cause of those issues and suggest some soloutions!" then I'll respond nicely.

Posting a link and then a limpwrist emoticon is stupid. It doesn't deserve any kind of respectable response. And neither does tranny steve.

I will never understand the right wing's obsession of Chicago like somehow it's democrats fault that crime happens in urban areas.

Forum List

Back