24 Points from Barr

Their actions indicate massive bias. Every "error" these deep state douchebag made was in the favor of Hillary and against Trump. How is that not bias?
i doubt Hillary had much of anything to do with this. That’s all presumptions on your part. Typically investigators want to catch the bad guys. Unfortunately some skirt around the rules to get things done and others fully abuse their power and break the law. Apparently one guy did that in regards to Pages warrant.
Hillary paid for dossier, dumbass.
So?
You just said "i doubt Hillary had much of anything to do with this." Horowitz's report was all about FISA abuse.
so what? You said these infractions were done to favor Hillary and I called bullshit
You called bullshit based on nothing. The fact is they all benefit Hillary and harm Trump, yet you claim they weren't the result of bias.

Your preferences are irrelevant bullshit. Horowitz is a career bureaucrat who is protecting his hide, as they all do. Making enemies in the just department isn't going to be good for his career.
well it’s your preference to make basis accusations but I’m not going to respect that. Horowitz conducted a detailed investigation and has a 400 page report backing up his conclusions. He isn’t a solo actor he had a team around him and is subject to congressional oversite. Dismiss that all you want but don’t expect to be taken seriously
You just accused Barr of being a "political player." What's the basis for that?

Barr had been investigating this issue for months. He is also subject to Congressional oversight. You simply prefer what Horowitz says because it's easier to spin. However, it doesn't really support you narrative.
I say that about Barr because twice now he has released inaccurate and politically spun summaries of two reports that were easily contrasted when compared to the actual reports.
Wrong, douchebag, they were 100% accurate.
not even close
Prove it, asshole.

I read the Reich Minister's 24 Points, and I don't see anything in there about the imminent arrest of Peter Strzok, Andrew Weissmann, James Comey, Sally Yates, Rod Rosenstein, John Brennan, James Clapper, and Susan Rice as promised.

Huh!
Apparently you didn't read this one.

24. Why haven’t you already thrown people in prison? “These things take time.” The government has to have proof beyond a reasonable doubt before we indict; it’s a substantial hurdle. Nobody is going to be indicted and go to jail unless that standard is met.

see Flynn, Stone and Manafort for proof
Proof of what, Mueller criminality?

William Barr Has Suddenly Become Chatty— and He’s Provided Quite an Information Dump.

1. Don’t expect Durham’s findings to be announced before late Spring or Summer 2020.

2. The FBI did spy on the Trump campaign. That’s what electronic surveillance is.

3. Regarding FBI’s actions in surveilling Trump campaign associates, it was a “travesty” and there were “many abuses.”

4. From “day one,” the FBI investigation generated exculpatory information (tending to point to the targets’ innocence) and nothing that corroborated Russia collusion.

5. It’s a “big deal” to use U.S. law enforcement and intelligence resources to investigate the opposing political party and I cannot think of another recent instance where this happened.

you can read the rest on their site.
Someone who's entourage has been jailed and indicted for dealing with Russia on his behalf should not only be spied on by the FBI he should be in jail already.

William Barr Has Suddenly Become Chatty— and He’s Provided Quite an Information Dump.

1. Don’t expect Durham’s findings to be announced before late Spring or Summer 2020.

2. The FBI did spy on the Trump campaign. That’s what electronic surveillance is.

3. Regarding FBI’s actions in surveilling Trump campaign associates, it was a “travesty” and there were “many abuses.”

4. From “day one,” the FBI investigation generated exculpatory information (tending to point to the targets’ innocence) and nothing that corroborated Russia collusion.

5. It’s a “big deal” to use U.S. law enforcement and intelligence resources to investigate the opposing political party and I cannot think of another recent instance where this happened.

Someone who's entourage has been jailed and indicted for dealing with Russia on his behalf should not only be spied on by the FBI he should be in jail already.
None of Trump's "entourage" were jailed for dealing with Russians, you fucking dumbass.

I read the Reich Minister's 24 Points, and I don't see anything in there about the imminent arrest of Peter Strzok, Andrew Weissmann, James Comey, Sally Yates, Rod Rosenstein, John Brennan, James Clapper, and Susan Rice as promised.

Huh!

24. Why haven’t you already thrown people in prison? “These things take time.” The government has to have proof beyond a reasonable doubt before we indict; it’s a substantial hurdle. Nobody is going to be indicted and go to jail unless that standard is met.

and Kilimnik, Gates, Cohen, Papadopoulos, van der Zwaan, Pinedo, Patten, Kian, and Alptekin. Plus the 13 Russian nationals.

Mueller's Russia hoax investigation sure found a lot of witches!
Yet none of it RUSSIA related

Who was charged with anything RUSSIA related?

i doubt Hillary had much of anything to do with this. That’s all presumptions on your part. Typically investigators want to catch the bad guys. Unfortunately some skirt around the rules to get things done and others fully abuse their power and break the law. Apparently one guy did that in regards to Pages warrant.
Hillary paid for dossier, dumbass.
So?
You just said "i doubt Hillary had much of anything to do with this." Horowitz's report was all about FISA abuse.
so what? You said these infractions were done to favor Hillary and I called bullshit
You called bullshit based on nothing. The fact is they all benefit Hillary and harm Trump, yet you claim they weren't the result of bias.
yes exactly, I call bullshit on nothing because that’s what you have backing up your points... nothing.

investigators where going after their target, simple as that. You implying some nefarious plot to help Hillary is based on nothing. The IG report said that the investigation had a solid foundation and was not initiated from political bias. Deal with it.

Sucking for his job, he is. LOL

well it’s your preference to make basis accusations but I’m not going to respect that. Horowitz conducted a detailed investigation and has a 400 page report backing up his conclusions. He isn’t a solo actor he had a team around him and is subject to congressional oversite. Dismiss that all you want but don’t expect to be taken seriously
You just accused Barr of being a "political player." What's the basis for that?

Barr had been investigating this issue for months. He is also subject to Congressional oversight. You simply prefer what Horowitz says because it's easier to spin. However, it doesn't really support you narrative.
I say that about Barr because twice now he has released inaccurate and politically spun summaries of two reports that were easily contrasted when compared to the actual reports.
Wrong, douchebag, they were 100% accurate.
not even close
Prove it, asshole.
Here read this. They highlight several relevant points.
Barr disputes key finding from IG report

7. It was “wrong” for the FBI to presume the Trump campaign was part of a plot. They should have gone to the campaign and discussed their suspicions.

Is that the standard operating procedures?

Do they normally go to suspects and talk about it with them?
dunno. this is barrs list.

is it normal to falsify evidence to go after people in order to prove you should be going after them?

They had no evidence to say they were not... The were suspects and rightfully so, Trump openly asked for there help and help was provided a few days later...

Stone was talking to Trump and Russian Agents... Sorry there was plenty of circumstantial evidence for them to not discuss this with Trump team at the time.

Huh!

and Kilimnik, Gates, Cohen, Papadopoulos, van der Zwaan, Pinedo, Patten, Kian, and Alptekin. Plus the 13 Russian nationals.

Mueller's Russia hoax investigation sure found a lot of witches!
Yet none of it RUSSIA related
When it comes to Trump, it's all Russia related. Everything about this Ukraine scandal is Russia related.

Trump, Ukraine and Impeachment: The Inside Story of How We Got Here

7. It was “wrong” for the FBI to presume the Trump campaign was part of a plot. They should have gone to the campaign and discussed their suspicions.

He shouldn't have even been a suspect. In the case of Hillary and Feinstein, the FBI notified them that they had foreign spies in their midst.
Correct me if I’m wrong but wasn’t Hillary and Feinstein suspected targets of spy’s while Trump and crew were suspected of working with spy’s?

Yep... The Trumpsters view is it is alright to spy and accept benefits from spying as long as it is on Democrats.

But after accepting this and obstructing justice into investing the crime, they thing a real crime is to investigate them.

If they were only targeting individuals associated and not the campaign, yes they normally would go to the campaign.

dunno. this is barrs list.

is it normal to falsify evidence to go after people in order to prove you should be going after them?

They had no evidence to say they were not... The were suspects and rightfully so, Trump openly asked for there help and help was provided a few days later...

Stone was talking to Trump and Russian Agents... Sorry there was plenty of circumstantial evidence for them to not discuss this with Trump team at the time.
evidence they created? altered? lied about?

what evidence? given their entire house of card fell over, it's not practical to say they had "good reliable evidence" to do this to begin with.

He shouldn't have even been a suspect. In the case of Hillary and Feinstein, the FBI notified them that they had foreign spies in their midst.
Correct me if I’m wrong but wasn’t Hillary and Feinstein suspected targets of spy’s while Trump and crew were suspected of working with spy’s?

Yep... The Trumpsters view is it is alright to spy and accept benefits from spying as long as it is on Democrats.

But after accepting this and obstructing justice into investing the crime, they thing a real crime is to investigate them.
when did the repubs get accused of spying on the democrats again? i missed that on drudge.

now trump says "look into that" in order to see if the left was doing something wrong and look at what they did. classic textbook example of accusing others what you've been doing.

Who was charged with anything RUSSIA related?
13 Russian nationals.

Jesus, did NONE of you tards read the Mueller report and just parrot what you are told to parrot!?!?

You just explained more than you intended.

They didn't open a criminal investigation. If they had, that pesky Constitution would have required them to give Trump and Page due process.

Forum List

Back