24 Points from Barr

i said several corners were cut by several people and that as a result systems will be changed, people may be demoted or fired and there is one criminal referral being reported. You took that statement as claimed I said “a guy cut a corner” and I was dismissing the misconduct. I’m sorry if you can’t see your own dishonesty. You are blinded by some sort of grudge you have against me but you sound like a dishonest fool. Find some honesty and dignity inside of yourself and do better!
I'm sorry you don't see how you are minimizing what happened. Again, giving your side the benefit of doubt. You do it EVERY DAMN TIME. so yes I was flippant about your bullshit.

That isn't lying. It's sarcasm. But hey, you have a victim desire so whine on.
The problem is I wasn’t minimizing. I acknowledge that there was wrong doing in the investigation and think it’s good that it was rooted out and I applaud Horowitz on the job he did. That doesn’t fit with how you want to attack and characterize me so you distort my words and keep trying go back to your tired narrative. So instead actually discussing the topics and the things I say we are back to how I minimize and excuse everything that happens on “my side” whatever the hell that means.

So I can’t make any arguments anymore because it all comes back to me being bias. Well that’s bullshit. Even if I was a mega partisan lefty pushing an agenda, that still shouldn’t become the focus of the debate every time. If you don’t agree with my arguments then beat them with counter arguments. You have given up on that because I didn’t read a link right away months ago, so for some reason you think your time is better spent acting like a childish troll.

is that really how you want to be?
you were not making an argument, you were making excuses. "cutting corners" HOWEVER THE HELL YOU SAID IT, isn't really doing it justice.

their own words:
SEN. @tedcruz: “A lawyer at the FBI creates fraudulent evidence, alters an email that is in turn used as the basis for a sworn statement for the court that the court relies on. Am I stating that accurately?"

IG HOROWITZ: “That is correct. That is what occurred.”
-----
this is NOT "cutting corners" because the process is too long, or they are lazy. this is intentionally breaking the law in order to set someone up for an investigation. the mere fact you won't acknowledge that is why i just can't give you any real credit for being objective. you rephrase things. you say "well that's simply a bit much..." or do whatever you can to minimize the actions here that are 100% dead wrong.

100% dead wrong if done to me.
100% dead wrong if done to you.
100% dead wrong if done to bill clinton, hillary, loretta lynch, pelosi and ANY PERSON IN THIS COUNTRY.

it's wrong. it's not "cutting corners" like using a microwave vs. the stove to heat up water or something. so when i push and call you on that and yes, in a frustrated flippant manner because as far as i'm concerned the quote deserved it, you then decide to come at me and call me a liar and say i have no integrity.

hey - maybe i was just "cutting corners" here in this discussion. hmmmm?

if what the FBI did here is excused in any shape form or fashion; if the extent of how bad this is tries to be minimized, this becomes an accepted practice.

created their own evidence to you = cutting corners
altering communications to you = cutting corners

bullshit. to the core. and i will say so and be flippant about it EVERY DAMN TIME simply because that's all a comment like that deserves.

they didn't "cut corners" they lied. period. and as far as i'm concerned if you truly believe someone is doing something wrong, prove it. all you gotta do. if you CAN NOT DO THAT then maybe, just maybe, he didn't do anything wrong.

but RUSSIA fed by lies and "cut corners" fell flat.
kavanaugh fell flat
with the left trying to impeach trump since day 1 this is just another WE HATE YOU MOVE and i can't trust it because of all the lies they've been caught red handed in.

yes trump does lie. but from what i've seen most of his are bullshit lies to feed his ego. if he's ever "Cut Corners" to this extent simply show me that proof and i'll join you in bashing him for it.

now one more time for good faith effort here.

SEN. @tedcruz: “A lawyer at the FBI creates fraudulent evidence, alters an email that is in turn used as the basis for a sworn statement for the court that the court relies on. Am I stating that accurately?"

ICE I’m sorry but you are being obnoxious. I called it cutting corners because that’s what some of the findings showed... but I ALSO called it criminal activity, misconduct, and mishandling of evidence... you ignore all that and then minimize and mischaracterize my statements to push your agenda of labeling me as a biased lefty pushing an agenda. You seem obsessed with making every conversation we have about that... I’m tired of going there with you... you used to be interesting and engaging and a joy to debate with.... now your acting like a bitter dishonest troll. I’m over it.
like i said - cause in every single conversation we have, you give the left every benefit of doubt. i just never see you do that for the right.

like you said, im over it. it's just what you do.
so what?! If I’m taking a lefty position and you want to debate the righty position then do so! If I post inaccuracies then correct them, if I leave out facts then present them! That’s how debates work. It’s annoying to keep veering off subject for the bitter personal attacks. Goes nowhere. I hate to break it to you but most people have a position during a debate. You give Trump the benefit of the doubt more times than not but how many times have I made the conversation about that? Never.... because it’s pointless

Do you want to flip the script and have me debate something from the conservative side... I’m happy to, just pick the issue.... but whatever game your playing is getting really old.

I'm sorry you don't see how you are minimizing what happened. Again, giving your side the benefit of doubt. You do it EVERY DAMN TIME. so yes I was flippant about your bullshit.

The problem is I wasn’t minimizing. I acknowledge that there was wrong doing in the investigation and think it’s good that it was rooted out and I applaud Horowitz on the job he did. That doesn’t fit with how you want to attack and characterize me so you distort my words and keep trying go back to your tired narrative. So instead actually discussing the topics and the things I say we are back to how I minimize and excuse everything that happens on “my side” whatever the hell that means.

So I can’t make any arguments anymore because it all comes back to me being bias. Well that’s bullshit. Even if I was a mega partisan lefty pushing an agenda, that still shouldn’t become the focus of the debate every time. If you don’t agree with my arguments then beat them with counter arguments. You have given up on that because I didn’t read a link right away months ago, so for some reason you think your time is better spent acting like a childish troll.

you were not making an argument, you were making excuses. "cutting corners" HOWEVER THE HELL YOU SAID IT, isn't really doing it justice.

their own words:

-----
this is NOT "cutting corners" because the process is too long, or they are lazy. this is intentionally breaking the law in order to set someone up for an investigation. the mere fact you won't acknowledge that is why i just can't give you any real credit for being objective. you rephrase things. you say "well that's simply a bit much..." or do whatever you can to minimize the actions here that are 100% dead wrong.

100% dead wrong if done to bill clinton, hillary, loretta lynch, pelosi and ANY PERSON IN THIS COUNTRY.

it's wrong. it's not "cutting corners" like using a microwave vs. the stove to heat up water or something. so when i push and call you on that and yes, in a frustrated flippant manner because as far as i'm concerned the quote deserved it, you then decide to come at me and call me a liar and say i have no integrity.

if what the FBI did here is excused in any shape form or fashion; if the extent of how bad this is tries to be minimized, this becomes an accepted practice.

bullshit. to the core. and i will say so and be flippant about it EVERY DAMN TIME simply because that's all a comment like that deserves.

they didn't "cut corners" they lied. period. and as far as i'm concerned if you truly believe someone is doing something wrong, prove it. all you gotta do. if you CAN NOT DO THAT then maybe, just maybe, he didn't do anything wrong.

kavanaugh fell flat
with the left trying to impeach trump since day 1 this is just another WE HATE YOU MOVE and i can't trust it because of all the lies they've been caught red handed in.

yes trump does lie. but from what i've seen most of his are bullshit lies to feed his ego. if he's ever "Cut Corners" to this extent simply show me that proof and i'll join you in bashing him for it.

ICE I’m sorry but you are being obnoxious. I called it cutting corners because that’s what some of the findings showed... but I ALSO called it criminal activity, misconduct, and mishandling of evidence... you ignore all that and then minimize and mischaracterize my statements to push your agenda of labeling me as a biased lefty pushing an agenda. You seem obsessed with making every conversation we have about that... I’m tired of going there with you... you used to be interesting and engaging and a joy to debate with.... now your acting like a bitter dishonest troll. I’m over it.
like i said - cause in every single conversation we have, you give the left every benefit of doubt. i just never see you do that for the right.

Slade likes to pretend he isn't partisan, but his posts always assume Democrats are innocent and Republicans are guilty
frankly I don’t care if you think I’m partisan or not. I think both party’s are corrupt. I like debating the facts as I see them. If you can’t handle that then maybe you shouldn’t be here.

their own words:

-----

kavanaugh fell flat

Slade likes to pretend he isn't partisan, but his posts always assume Democrats are innocent and Republicans are guilty
frankly I don’t care if you think I’m partisan or not. I think both party’s are corrupt. I like debating the facts as I see them. If you can’t handle that then maybe you shouldn’t be here.

Bullshit. You're obviously a shill for the Democrat party.

their own words:

-----

kavanaugh fell flat

Bullshit. You're obviously a shill for the Democrat party.
Oh good! You caught me. Now go back to your cave you’re getting boring

their own words:

-----

kavanaugh fell flat

so what?! If I’m taking a lefty position and you want to debate the righty position then do so! If I post inaccuracies then correct them, if I leave out facts then present them! That’s how debates work. It’s annoying to keep veering off subject for the bitter personal attacks. Goes nowhere. I hate to break it to you but most people have a position during a debate. You give Trump the benefit of the doubt more times than not but how many times have I made the conversation about that? Never.... because it’s pointless

Do you want to flip the script and have me debate something from the conservative side... I’m happy to, just pick the issue.... but whatever game your playing is getting really old.
I'm not debating where we pick sides n make believe.

I'm talking issues sd what to do about them.

their own words:

-----

kavanaugh fell flat

I'm not debating where we pick sides n make believe.

I'm talking issues sd what to do about them.
well that’s the problem ICE you aren’t sticking to the issues... you are pivoting from the issues to the personal attacks on me each time we debate. I’m too mean to trump, I’m making excuses for the Dems. I’m not objective. That becomes the theme of every debate now a days. And now you are straight up lying about the things I say... 5 times you misquoted me after I corrected you! What the fuck! It’s getting old.

7. It was “wrong” for the FBI to presume the Trump campaign was part of a plot. They should have gone to the campaign and discussed their suspicions.

Is that the standard operating procedures?

Do they normally go to suspects and talk about it with them?
dunno. this is barrs list.

is it normal to falsify evidence to go after people in order to prove you should be going after them?

Sadly, yes it probably is.

Do you find it odd the IG report did not suggest anyone be charged with any crimes or administrative punishments?

Yes I do, I believe they don’t want to tarnish the FBI’s reputation, they don’t live by the same expectations we have to. The truth is with Watergate, the POTUS resigns and people went to jail, rightfully so...

Difference between Watergate and the Obama Spying?

Watergate was a failed attempt by a political party to spy on their political enemies.

Forum List

Back