24 Points from Barr

Horowitz found NOTHING ILLEGAL. He said the FBI investigation was LEGITIMATE.

No matter how many self-deluded topics you people want to start, no matter how much further you want to dive into mental illness, you cannot change reality.

No one can stop you from being stupid or mentally ill. Only you can.
pretty sure falsifying/altering evidence is illegal just for 1 point
Committing perjury in a FISA warrant is also a crime. Leaking classified information is another crime.
You gotta do baby steps w/g5000

Poor Cover-up General Barr. His appointee didn't satisfy his masturbatory dreams. Now he's whining like a bitch.

Horowitz gave a Complete and TOTAL EXONERATION of the FBI. Make America Great Again!
Barr didn't appoint Horowitz, moron. Obama did.

You can read the indictment against the Russian GRU officers here: https://www.justice.gov/file/1080281/download

Or you can slap your hands over your eyes like you tards usually do.
How many years did they get?

Did they indict any Unicorns?
What does that have to do with the question?

You mean it is pointless to charge foreigners with crimes against the US?

Think carefully, retard.
It is pointless when you know they will never set foot in a U.S. courtroom.

yes exactly, I call bullshit on nothing because that’s what you have backing up your points... nothing.

investigators where going after their target, simple as that. You implying some nefarious plot to help Hillary is based on nothing. The IG report said that the investigation had a solid foundation and was not initiated from political bias. Deal with it.
You called bullshit based on nothing, douchebag. Horowitz just dropped 500 pages of evidence that there was a plot to get Trump. The IG report said the grounds for the investigation couldn't be flimsier. It also didn't say it wasn't initiated from political bias.

Why bother with facts when you can just lie?
are you joking?! He literally said it wasn’t initiated from political bias dozens of times as just about every dem asked him that specific question. I also posted a link that you obviously didn’t read that links and quotes to areas of the report that confirm my argument.

so while you can call me a liar with providing proof... I can respond by pointing out your lies with proof to back it up. You lose.

Here, I will paste a snippet from my link backing up what I say since you are too lazy to click and read.
———
The FBI had "authorized purpose"
When the FBI opened its investigation — known as "Crossfire Hurricane" — into possible coordination between members of President Donald Trump’s campaign and Russia, it had both an "authorized purpose" and an "articulable factual basis," the IG report found.

The investigation was launched on July 31, 2016, three days after the FBI heard from a "friendly foreign government" that Trump campaign adviser George Papadopoulos had signaled that Russia had dirt on former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton for the Trump campaign.

The IG report said this information alone was enough to trigger the Russia probe, because it gave the FBI reason to believe a crime or threat to U.S. national security was in the works.
it also said they lied and altered evidence.
Agreed
so if they had a legit reason, why do all this?

A serious contradiction.
the two aren’t mutually exclusive. You can have a legit investigation and also have some members mishandle evidence and conduct misconduct in the process of conducting the investigation.

Evidence and Legit cases get tossed all the time because cops don’t follow the appropriate process during the course of an investigation. It happens. It’s good that misdeeds were found and can be rectified.

Last edited:

No matter how many self-deluded topics you people want to start, no matter how much further you want to dive into mental illness, you cannot change reality.

No one can stop you from being stupid or mentally ill. Only you can.
pretty sure falsifying/altering evidence is illegal just for 1 point
Committing perjury in a FISA warrant is also a crime. Leaking classified information is another crime.
You gotta do baby steps w/g5000
Even after you tell these morons the facts, they will pretend they were never told and repeat the same lies all over again.

You called bullshit based on nothing, douchebag. Horowitz just dropped 500 pages of evidence that there was a plot to get Trump. The IG report said the grounds for the investigation couldn't be flimsier. It also didn't say it wasn't initiated from political bias.

are you joking?! He literally said it wasn’t initiated from political bias dozens of times as just about every dem asked him that specific question. I also posted a link that you obviously didn’t read that links and quotes to areas of the report that confirm my argument.

so while you can call me a liar with providing proof... I can respond by pointing out your lies with proof to back it up. You lose.

Here, I will paste a snippet from my link backing up what I say since you are too lazy to click and read.
———
When the FBI opened its investigation — known as "Crossfire Hurricane" — into possible coordination between members of President Donald Trump’s campaign and Russia, it had both an "authorized purpose" and an "articulable factual basis," the IG report found.

The investigation was launched on July 31, 2016, three days after the FBI heard from a "friendly foreign government" that Trump campaign adviser George Papadopoulos had signaled that Russia had dirt on former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton for the Trump campaign.

The IG report said this information alone was enough to trigger the Russia probe, because it gave the FBI reason to believe a crime or threat to U.S. national security was in the works.
Agreed

A serious contradiction.
tje two aren’t mutually exclusive. You can have a legit investigation and also have some members mishandle evidence and conduct misconduct in the process of conducting the investigation.

Evidence and Legit cases get tossed all the time because cops don’t follow the appropriate process during the course of an investigation. It happens. It’s good that misdeeds were found and can be rectified.
There was nothing "legit" about it, moron.

———

Agreed

A serious contradiction.
tje two aren’t mutually exclusive. You can have a legit investigation and also have some members mishandle evidence and conduct misconduct in the process of conducting the investigation.

again you give a lot of one way allowances. it gets frustrating.

while I don't disagree with your statement, 51 issues were found makes it more than a bad cop using a phone book across the face of someone in custody.

so what? You said these infractions were done to favor Hillary and I called bullshit
You called bullshit based on nothing. The fact is they all benefit Hillary and harm Trump, yet you claim they weren't the result of bias.
yes exactly, I call bullshit on nothing because that’s what you have backing up your points... nothing.

investigators where going after their target, simple as that. You implying some nefarious plot to help Hillary is based on nothing. The IG report said that the investigation had a solid foundation and was not initiated from political bias. Deal with it.

———

You're such a dumbass. The FBI used a plant to feed that information to Papadopoulos. It was just another sleazy episode in their campaign to get Trump.

I've also pointed out that when Horowitz says there was no evidence of bias, it only means he found no documents where any of these douchebags admitted to bias. Of course, when do criminals ever admit to their crimes? The evidenced of bias is massive, and only dumbasses like you are fooled.

The purpose was "authorized' through fraud. Who even knows what "articulable factual basis" is supposed to mean.
You’re spitting out spin up narratives that aren’t backed up by facts. You are not convincing. I’ve presented facts to back up my arguments.

———

Agreed

A serious contradiction.

not according to Horowitz. But Horowitz is a deep stater now so he can’t be trusted, right? Your tactics are laughable

No one can stop you from being stupid or mentally ill. Only you can. You should know, though, that you look unbelievably pathetic.
What Horowitz called "errors" were actually crimes, shit for brains.

Horowitz did say that the original decision to investigate was within the discretionary standard of the Justice Department. That standard for the predication of an investigation is low, simply requiring “articulable facts.” He said that, since this is a low discretionary standard, he cannot say it was inappropriate to start. United States Attorney John Durham, who is heading the parallel investigation at the Justice Department, took the unusual step to issue a statement that he did not believe the evidence supported that conclusion at the very beginning of the investigation.

Attorney General William Barr also issued a statement disagreeing with the threshold statement. In fact, the Justice Department has a standard that requires the least intrusive means of investigating such entities as presidential campaigns, particularly when it comes to campaigns of the opposing party. That threshold finding is then followed by the remainder of the report, which is highly damaging and unsettling. Horowitz finds a litany of false and even falsified representations used to continue the secret investigation targeting the Trump campaign and its associates.

This is akin to reviewing the Titanic and saying that the captain was not unreasonable in starting the voyage. The question is what occurred when the icebergs began appearing. Horowitz says that investigative icebergs appeared rather early on, and the Justice Department not only failed to report that to the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act court but removed evidence that its investigation was on a collision course with the facts.

Agreed

A serious contradiction.

not according to Horowitz. But Horowitz is a deep stater now so he can’t be trusted, right? Your tactics are laughable
Read the following post, moron.

———

Agreed

A serious contradiction.

while I don't disagree with your statement, 51 issues were found makes it more than a bad cop using a phone book across the face of someone in custody.
it appears that several corners were cut by several people. Some of it can be fixed with making a better more accountable system within the FBI, some people may get demoted for misconduct and it looks like one lawyer may be indicted for a crime.

You called bullshit based on nothing. The fact is they all benefit Hillary and harm Trump, yet you claim they weren't the result of bias.

———

You're such a dumbass. The FBI used a plant to feed that information to Papadopoulos. It was just another sleazy episode in their campaign to get Trump.

I've also pointed out that when Horowitz says there was no evidence of bias, it only means he found no documents where any of these douchebags admitted to bias. Of course, when do criminals ever admit to their crimes? The evidenced of bias is massive, and only dumbasses like you are fooled.

The purpose was "authorized' through fraud. Who even knows what "articulable factual basis" is supposed to mean.
You’re spitting out spin up narratives that aren’t backed up by facts. You are not convincing. I’ve presented facts to back up my arguments.
A sledge hammer couldn't convince you. I've posted the evidence that supports my post. You've posted propaganda and bullshit.

Agreed

A serious contradiction.

it appears that several corners were cut by several people. Some of it can be fixed with making a better more accountable system within the FBI, some people may get demoted for misconduct and it looks like one lawyer may be indicted for a crime.

People need to go to prison. That's the only way to fix it. So long as they believe they can get away with Stalinist shit like this, they will continue to do it.

———

A sledge hammer couldn't convince you. I've posted the evidence that supports my post. You've posted propaganda and bullshit.
I posted specific quotes from the IG report. Haha. Nice try though

———

And I posted the reasons those quotes are bullshit.

Haha. Nice try though.

Agreed

A serious contradiction.

And Barr is a Trump stooge now.

Same tactics for both sides.

———

Haha. Nice try though.
The broken record continues... I quote the report, you post spun up propaganda and comments made by Barr. I show how Barr’s comments don’t align with the report, you say I’m lying and the record skips back to the beginning.

I’m sick of this song.

A serious contradiction.

And Barr is a Trump stooge now.

Same tactics for both sides.
Twice now Barr has presented a “Trump narrative” of two major reports that contradict elements of the actual report. It’s disappointing to see that from an AG. And yes, very stooge-like

Haha. Nice try though.
The broken record continues... I quote the report, you post spun up propaganda and comments made by Barr. I show how Barr’s comments don’t align with the report, you say I’m lying and the record skips back to the beginning.

I’m sick of this song.
The report is nothing but spin, you fucking moron. I quoted Barr and Durham, who will have the final say in the matter.

I love the way you douchebags say one government official is beyond reproach while the others who disagree with him are stooges.

Forum List

Back