24 Points from Barr

7. It was “wrong” for the FBI to presume the Trump campaign was part of a plot. They should have gone to the campaign and discussed their suspicions.

Is that the standard operating procedures?

Do they normally go to suspects and talk about it with them?

Trump wasn't a suspect. They went to Feinstein and told her that her driver was suspected to be a Chinese spy. How is this different?

Hillary paid for dossier, dumbass.
So?
You just said "i doubt Hillary had much of anything to do with this." Horowitz's report was all about FISA abuse.
so what? You said these infractions were done to favor Hillary and I called bullshit
You called bullshit based on nothing. The fact is they all benefit Hillary and harm Trump, yet you claim they weren't the result of bias.
yes exactly, I call bullshit on nothing because that’s what you have backing up your points... nothing.

investigators where going after their target, simple as that. You implying some nefarious plot to help Hillary is based on nothing. The IG report said that the investigation had a solid foundation and was not initiated from political bias. Deal with it.
You called bullshit based on nothing, douchebag. Horowitz just dropped 500 pages of evidence that there was a plot to get Trump. The IG report said the grounds for the investigation couldn't be flimsier. It also didn't say it wasn't initiated from political bias.

Why bother with facts when you can just lie?

You just accused Barr of being a "political player." What's the basis for that?

Barr had been investigating this issue for months. He is also subject to Congressional oversight. You simply prefer what Horowitz says because it's easier to spin. However, it doesn't really support you narrative.
I say that about Barr because twice now he has released inaccurate and politically spun summaries of two reports that were easily contrasted when compared to the actual reports.
Wrong, douchebag, they were 100% accurate.
not even close
Prove it, asshole.
Here read this. They highlight several relevant points.
Barr disputes key finding from IG report

"The Inspector General’s report now makes clear that the FBI launched an intrusive investigation of a U.S. presidential campaign on the thinnest of suspicions that, in my view, were insufficient to justify the steps taken,"

Barr doubled down in interviews with NBC News and the Wall Street Journal, calling the basis for the investigation "flimsy" and claiming the FBI spied on the Trump campaign. He said John Durham, the U.S. attorney he picked to lead a separate probe on the same topic, would have the final word on the matter.

Horowitz's conclusion are pure horseshit. There was no justification for the investigation, and the FBI broke many laws to pursue it.

I read the Reich Minister's 24 Points, and I don't see anything in there about the imminent arrest of Peter Strzok, Andrew Weissmann, James Comey, Sally Yates, Rod Rosenstein, John Brennan, James Clapper, and Susan Rice as promised.

Huh!
Apparently you didn't read this one.

24. Why haven’t you already thrown people in prison? “These things take time.” The government has to have proof beyond a reasonable doubt before we indict; it’s a substantial hurdle. Nobody is going to be indicted and go to jail unless that standard is met.

see Flynn, Stone and Manafort for proof
and Kilimnik, Gates, Cohen, Papadopoulos, van der Zwaan, Pinedo, Patten, Kian, and Alptekin. Plus the 13 Russian nationals.

Mueller's Russia hoax investigation sure found a lot of witches!
Yet none of it RUSSIA related
When it comes to Trump, it's all Russia related. Everything about this Ukraine scandal is Russia related.

Trump, Ukraine and Impeachment: The Inside Story of How We Got Here
It's also all bogus.

7. It was “wrong” for the FBI to presume the Trump campaign was part of a plot. They should have gone to the campaign and discussed their suspicions.

Is that the standard operating procedures?

Do they normally go to suspects and talk about it with them?
He shouldn't have even been a suspect. In the case of Hillary and Feinstein, the FBI notified them that they had foreign spies in their midst.
Correct me if I’m wrong but wasn’t Hillary and Feinstein suspected targets of spy’s while Trump and crew were suspected of working with spy’s?

Yep... The Trumpsters view is it is alright to spy and accept benefits from spying as long as it is on Democrats.

But after accepting this and obstructing justice into investing the crime, they thing a real crime is to investigate them.
Who spied on Democrats? Did anyone in the Hillary campaign go to jail, asshole?

Poor Cover-up General Barr. His appointee didn't satisfy his masturbatory dreams. Now he's whining like a bitch.

Horowitz gave a Complete and TOTAL EXONERATION of the FBI. Make America Great Again!

You just said "i doubt Hillary had much of anything to do with this." Horowitz's report was all about FISA abuse.
so what? You said these infractions were done to favor Hillary and I called bullshit
You called bullshit based on nothing. The fact is they all benefit Hillary and harm Trump, yet you claim they weren't the result of bias.
yes exactly, I call bullshit on nothing because that’s what you have backing up your points... nothing.

investigators where going after their target, simple as that. You implying some nefarious plot to help Hillary is based on nothing. The IG report said that the investigation had a solid foundation and was not initiated from political bias. Deal with it.
You called bullshit based on nothing, douchebag. Horowitz just dropped 500 pages of evidence that there was a plot to get Trump. The IG report said the grounds for the investigation couldn't be flimsier. It also didn't say it wasn't initiated from political bias.

are you joking?! He literally said it wasn’t initiated from political bias dozens of times as just about every dem asked him that specific question. I also posted a link that you obviously didn’t read that links and quotes to areas of the report that confirm my argument.

so while you can call me a liar with providing proof... I can respond by pointing out your lies with proof to back it up. You lose.

Here, I will paste a snippet from my link backing up what I say since you are too lazy to click and read.
———
The FBI had "authorized purpose"
When the FBI opened its investigation — known as "Crossfire Hurricane" — into possible coordination between members of President Donald Trump’s campaign and Russia, it had both an "authorized purpose" and an "articulable factual basis," the IG report found.

The investigation was launched on July 31, 2016, three days after the FBI heard from a "friendly foreign government" that Trump campaign adviser George Papadopoulos had signaled that Russia had dirt on former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton for the Trump campaign.

The IG report said this information alone was enough to trigger the Russia probe, because it gave the FBI reason to believe a crime or threat to U.S. national security was in the works.

Poor Cover-up General Barr. His appointee didn't satisfy his masturbatory dreams. Now he's whining like a bitch.

Horowitz gave a Complete and TOTAL EXONERATION of the FBI. Make America Great Again!
so lying
altering evidence
setting people up

this is your idea of exoneration?

the stupid is strong in you, son.

are you joking?! He literally said it wasn’t initiated from political bias dozens of times as just about every dem asked him that specific question. I also posted a link that you obviously didn’t read that links and quotes to areas of the report that confirm my argument.

so while you can call me a liar with providing proof... I can respond by pointing out your lies with proof to back it up. You lose.

Here, I will paste a snippet from my link backing up what I say since you are too lazy to click and read.
———
When the FBI opened its investigation — known as "Crossfire Hurricane" — into possible coordination between members of President Donald Trump’s campaign and Russia, it had both an "authorized purpose" and an "articulable factual basis," the IG report found.

The investigation was launched on July 31, 2016, three days after the FBI heard from a "friendly foreign government" that Trump campaign adviser George Papadopoulos had signaled that Russia had dirt on former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton for the Trump campaign.

The IG report said this information alone was enough to trigger the Russia probe, because it gave the FBI reason to believe a crime or threat to U.S. national security was in the works.
it also said they lied and altered evidence.

This is why Trump hired Cover-Up General Barr:

On December 24, 1992, during his final month in office, Bush, on the advice of Barr, pardoned Weinberger, along with five other administration officials who had been found guilty on charges relating to the Iran–Contra affair.Barr was consulted extensively regarding the pardons, and especially advocated for pardoning Weinberger.

Walsh complained about the move insinuating that Bush on Barr's advice had used the pardons to avoid testifying and stating that: "The Iran-contra cover-up, which has continued for more than six years, has now been completed."[59] In 2003, he wrote an account of the investigation in his book, Firewall: The Iran-Contra Conspiracy and Cover-Up.

Because of this and Barr's unwillingness to appoint an independent counsel to look into a second scandal known as
Iraqgate, New York Times writer William Safire began to refer to Barr as "Coverup-General Barr."

William Barr - Wikipedia

I say that about Barr because twice now he has released inaccurate and politically spun summaries of two reports that were easily contrasted when compared to the actual reports.
Wrong, douchebag, they were 100% accurate.
not even close
Prove it, asshole.
Here read this. They highlight several relevant points.
Barr disputes key finding from IG report

"The Inspector General’s report now makes clear that the FBI launched an intrusive investigation of a U.S. presidential campaign on the thinnest of suspicions that, in my view, were insufficient to justify the steps taken,"

Barr doubled down in interviews with NBC News and the Wall Street Journal, calling the basis for the investigation "flimsy" and claiming the FBI spied on the Trump campaign. He said John Durham, the U.S. attorney he picked to lead a separate probe on the same topic, would have the final word on the matter.

Horowitz's conclusion are pure horseshit. There was no justification for the investigation, and the FBI broke many laws to pursue it.
I posted a link contradicting those statements from Barr which you obviously didn’t read. Stay ignorant my friend

———

Agreed

so lying
altering evidence
setting people up

I am simply applying the Trump Rule of Exoneration:

The Mueller report: f we had confidence after a thorough investigation of the facts that the President clearly did not commit obstruction of justice, we would so state. Based on the facts and the applicable legal standards, however, we are unable to reach that judgment. The evidence we obtained about the President's actions and intent presents difficult issues that prevent us from conclusively determining that no criminal conduct occurred. Accordingly, while this report does not conclude that the President committed a crime, it also does not exonerate him.

trump-exoneration.jpg

So, yeah.

Horowitz has given the FBI Complete and Total EXONERATION. KEEP AMERICA GREAT!

———

Agreed
so if they had a legit reason, why do all this?

A serious contradiction.

Horowitz found NOTHING ILLEGAL. He said the FBI investigation was LEGITIMATE.

No matter how many self-deluded topics you people want to start, no matter how much further you want to dive into mental illness, you cannot change reality.

No one can stop you from being stupid or mentally ill. Only you can. You should know, though, that you look unbelievably pathetic.

so lying
altering evidence
setting people up

I am simply applying the Trump Rule of Exoneration:

The Mueller report: f we had confidence after a thorough investigation of the facts that the President clearly did not commit obstruction of justice, we would so state. Based on the facts and the applicable legal standards, however, we are unable to reach that judgment. The evidence we obtained about the President's actions and intent presents difficult issues that prevent us from conclusively determining that no criminal conduct occurred. Accordingly, while this report does not conclude that the President committed a crime, it also does not exonerate him.

trump-exoneration.jpg

So, yeah.

Horowitz has given the FBI Complete and Total EXONERATION. KEEP AMERICA GREAT!
And many on the left said Mueller didn't say Trump was innocent so he is guilty.

this is much the same thing. the report could have been a re worded Monty python script and each side would claim it said what they needed it to say.

No matter how many self-deluded topics you people want to start, no matter how much further you want to dive into mental illness, you cannot change reality.

No one can stop you from being stupid or mentally ill. Only you can.
pretty sure falsifying/altering evidence is illegal just for 1 point

———

You're such a dumbass. The FBI used a plant to feed that information to Papadopoulos. It was just another sleazy episode in their campaign to get Trump.

I've also pointed out that when Horowitz says there was no evidence of bias, it only means he found no documents where any of these douchebags admitted to bias. Of course, when do criminals ever admit to their crimes? The evidenced of bias is massive, and only dumbasses like you are fooled.

The purpose was "authorized' through fraud. Who even knows what "articulable factual basis" is supposed to mean.

No one can stop you from being stupid or mentally ill. Only you can.
pretty sure falsifying/altering evidence is illegal just for 1 point
Committing perjury in a FISA warrant is also a crime. Leaking classified information is another crime.

Forum List

Back