24 Points from Barr

iceberg

Diamond Member
May 15, 2017
William Barr Has Suddenly Become Chatty— and He’s Provided Quite an Information Dump.

1. Don’t expect Durham’s findings to be announced before late Spring or Summer 2020.

2. The FBI did spy on the Trump campaign. That’s what electronic surveillance is.

3. Regarding FBI’s actions in surveilling Trump campaign associates, it was a “travesty” and there were “many abuses.”

4. From “day one,” the FBI investigation generated exculpatory information (tending to point to the targets’ innocence) and nothing that corroborated Russia collusion.

5. It’s a “big deal” to use U.S. law enforcement and intelligence resources to investigate the opposing political party and I cannot think of another recent instance where this happened.

you can read the rest on their site.

7. It was “wrong” for the FBI to presume the Trump campaign was part of a plot. They should have gone to the campaign and discussed their suspicions.

Is that the standard operating procedures?

Do they normally go to suspects and talk about it with them?

7. It was “wrong” for the FBI to presume the Trump campaign was part of a plot. They should have gone to the campaign and discussed their suspicions.

dunno. this is barrs list.

is it normal to falsify evidence to go after people in order to prove you should be going after them?

is it normal to falsify evidence to go after people in order to prove you should be going after them?

Sadly, yes it probably is.

Do you find it odd the IG report did not suggest anyone be charged with any crimes or administrative punishments?

Do you find it odd the IG report did not suggest anyone be charged with any crimes or administrative punishments?
i don't think this is over. we've not yet begun to divide ourselves up and go to war yet.

i don't think this is over. we've not yet begun to divide ourselves up and go to war yet.

nope, but they sure are pushing us that way. Seems to be the goal.

The indication is they didn't suspect Trump. So they should have let him know of the Potential Infiltration of his campaign and done it confidentially. Instead of leaking garbage and lying to try and make up a crime to investigate.

Minister
William Barr Has Suddenly Become Chatty— and He’s Provided Quite an Information Dump.

1. Don’t expect Durham’s findings to be announced before late Spring or Summer 2020.

2. The FBI did spy on the Trump campaign. That’s what electronic surveillance is.

3. Regarding FBI’s actions in surveilling Trump campaign associates, it was a “travesty” and there were “many abuses.”

4. From “day one,” the FBI investigation generated exculpatory information (tending to point to the targets’ innocence) and nothing that corroborated Russia collusion.

5. It’s a “big deal” to use U.S. law enforcement and intelligence resources to investigate the opposing political party and I cannot think of another recent instance where this happened.

you can read the rest on their site.
The Reich Minister of Propaganda has spoken!

I read the Reich Minister's 24 Points, and I don't see anything in there about the imminent arrest of Peter Strzok, Andrew Weissmann, James Comey, Sally Yates, Rod Rosenstein, John Brennan, James Clapper, and Susan Rice as promised.

Huh!

He shouldn't have even been a suspect. In the case of Hillary and Feinstein, the FBI notified them that they had foreign spies in their midst.

I read the Reich Minister's 24 Points, and I don't see anything in there about the imminent arrest of Peter Strzok, Andrew Weissmann, James Comey, Sally Yates, Rod Rosenstein, John Brennan, James Clapper, and Susan Rice as promised.

Huh!
Apparently you didn't read this one.

24. Why haven’t you already thrown people in prison? “These things take time.” The government has to have proof beyond a reasonable doubt before we indict; it’s a substantial hurdle. Nobody is going to be indicted and go to jail unless that standard is met.

Barr is the epitome of "deep state" - 100% rogue, trump cartel ass kisser.

That ain't happening if Barr and Durham do their job and put our Constitution and Country first.

He shouldn't have even been a suspect. In the case of Hillary and Feinstein, the FBI notified them that they had foreign spies in their midst.
Correct me if I’m wrong but wasn’t Hillary and Feinstein suspected targets of spy’s while Trump and crew were suspected of working with spy’s?

New Topics

Forum List

Back