24% of Americans in Tea Party

How odd, your "link" doesn't support your claim. :cuckoo:

Quit your whining, Zander. Did you notice the market news from the link:

DJIA 11,123.11 103.69 0.94%
NASDAQ 2,504.86 38.87 1.58%
S&P 500 1,210.65 13.35 1.12%

Yepper, you reactionaries are crying "chicken little" again. How pathetic.

A little perspective wouldn't hurt.

The market completely tanked in March 2009.

The Bush Tax cuts expire next year.

There is a frenzy to make money this year prior to the tax increases.

And then once they expire everyone will be in less of a frenzy to make money. :clap2: The brilliance.

As for this poll. Great I guess, I would say I support tea party values. But it seems like they've been ignoring a huge problem for their "movement" that's going to bring it to a grinding halt if they don't do something about it. That is, what's next?

I mean really, you all can be proud of a leaderless movement, great, but that also means theres no one to represent them, no agent to actually enforce these values. It's great that all these people like these values, now what? It's almost november of a mid term year and there's no sign of them having any type of representation.

I hope they do something about it soon, otherwise they'll just gut the GoP instead of being agents for significant change.

Edit: This isn't to suggest they need someone they support elected into the senate or house in november, but I simply mean they haven't even begun to try to consolidate a general platform/message beyond their values and if they don't ever plan on getting a leader, then they need to influence people who will be getting elected this november if they want to see parts of their agenda enacted.

Last edited:
Liberals Dictionary:

SANITY: (A) The act of bowing down in blind faith to a politician or government, forfeiting any amount of assets through taxes that said government deems necessary, of demanding that those who have more wealth surrender their wealth so that those who have not earned it may share in it. (B) The act of weakening the nation that is strong enough that it's poor live better than the rest of the worlds middle class so that one can have that tingly feeling of doing what they feel is social just and so that some of that nations wealth can be sent to other nations, only to be intercepted and wasted by warlords and dictators.
(C) Blindly believing the world is warming despite a decade's worth of alternate scientific date emerging, and despite proof that the movement was a hoax, all because they saw a cool movie. (D) Having self-guilt for living well.

Yeah....I'll stay insane I guess.

Once again a wingnut builds a strawman and calls it a liberal...please keep your hallucinations to yourself.

A strawman? Oh, I see, kinda like how when a conservative posts some facts or ideals and your counter-argument is simply "SANITY"???

Oh, I get it now. See my Mommy Syndrome thread. You are the perfect lab animal for that.

"SANITY: (A) The act of bowing down in blind faith to a politician or government, forfeiting any amount of assets through taxes that said government deems necessary, of demanding that those who have more wealth surrender their wealth so that those who have not earned it may share in it. (B) The act of weakening the nation that is strong enough that it's poor live better than the rest of the worlds middle class so that one can have that tingly feeling of doing what they feel is social just and so that some of that nations wealth can be sent to other nations, only to be intercepted and wasted by warlords and dictators.
(C) Blindly believing the world is warming despite a decade's worth of alternate scientific date emerging, and despite proof that the movement was a hoax, all because they saw a cool movie. (D) Having self-guilt for living well."

O.K. is that statement a fact or an ideal?

Or are you just talking out of your ass?

Forum List

Back