230,000 guns stolen from "law abiding, responsible gun owners" every year

Status
Not open for further replies.
My advice, even though off topic, is we all stay off this thread and ignore this troll.

Which is just conservaspeak for; "we can't come up with an effective counter-argument to our support for supplying criminals with guns, so let's just pretend this never happened and make like the problem doesn't exist."

Was that 230000 a 40 year average?I don't think so

No, it was less than the average. I was being generous. I happen to think the actual number of guns stolen is much higher, they're just not being truthful in their responses to the survey.

.​

Good Luck ... :thup:

M28.jpg

.​

To paraphrase what 2aguy said, if they break in and know your guns are there, they will find a way into the safe.

I didn't "join" anyone.

You did. You joined an exclusive group of people who are actively increasing the supply of guns for criminals to steal. You made that choice.

And tell you what the day any of my guns get stolen I'll sell my house and give you the profit.

I don't believe you would do that. There's a less than 90% chance you'd even tell the cops, so it's even more remote that you'd tell me. In fact, I'd wager you've already lost one or had one stolen, or you sold it to someone shady because you needed the quick cash.

"You joined an exclusive group of people who are actively increasing the supply of guns for criminals to steal."

This:

DarkBewitchedLadybug-max-1mb.gif

Here is an exclusive picture of The Derp getting increasingly hyper by the minute:

troll-face-clapping-proud-of-your-stupid-post.gif

someone calls, saying they are doing a poll, asking if I own firearms.
Despite having a safe full of firearms, I tell them I don't own one. (not lying, I own more than one)

Or conversely, you tell them that you have guns and that none of them were stolen, when in fact they actually were.

Also, if you're going to anonymously lie to a survey taker, why would anyone trust you when you say anything about your weapons?

You realize all you do here with this tactic is undermine your own credibility. If you're lying to survey takers, who else are you lying to?

My advice, even though off topic, is we all stay off this thread and ignore this troll.

Which is just conservaspeak for; "we can't come up with an effective counter-argument to our support for supplying criminals with guns, so let's just pretend this never happened and make like the problem doesn't exist."

and you haven't come up with a reason not to buy firearms.

(I rarely take the rants of mad men seriously)

Still using the made up term like the good little progressive lemming that you are.

That's what you did, pal. Not once in this thread have you actually debated the subject, all you've done is try to gaslight the study in the OP that shows 230,000 guns get stolen from people's homes and cars every year while only 86% of those thefts are reported to the police.

That's not responsibility by any means.

It's also not responsible to increase the supply of weapons for thieves to steal, which you do when you bring a gun into your home.

Still something dug up from the past to make a point that isn't really a point at all.

Actually it's the only thing out there that gives insight into gun thefts because you people don't like to talk about it because it reflects poorly on this facade of responsibility you're eager to maintain.

You buy a gun to protect your home from criminals armed with guns they stole from homes.

That's insanity.

someone calls, saying they are doing a poll, asking if I own firearms.
Despite having a safe full of firearms, I tell them I don't own one. (not lying, I own more than one)

Or conversely, you tell them that you have guns and that none of them were stolen, when in fact they actually were.

Also, if you're going to anonymously lie to a survey taker, why would anyone trust you when you say anything about your weapons?

You realize all you do here with this tactic is undermine your own credibility. If you're lying to survey takers, who else are you lying to?

Just survey people, (if they ARE survey people), who have NO business knowing what I own, or dont' own.

"You realize all you do here with this tactic is undermine your own credibility."

With you?

you have no credibility, why should I care what you think of mine?

Yes we know you can only see the world in the broadest possible scope because you are incapable of more intricate thought

Actually, by pointing out that 230,000 guns are stolen from people just like you every year, I'm not speaking broadly or generally. Do you know what those words mean, or was this just you trying to sound smarter than you really are?

Are you some kind of secret Nazi or something? Trying to get citizens to turn in their guns while you keep yours?

Since 20,000 of you 'responsible gun owners' voted for an actual, real Nazi in IL you don't get to use the Nazi tactic ever again.

^ You are repeating yourself from last night, do you think we could have the B Side of this record now the A Side is worn already.

I'm only repeating it because it's the one thing you have no response for. Because you rightly identify that you're perpetuating that cycle when you bring a gun into your home.

You support supplying criminals with guns. Why?

The OP is a reason. Do your job as a mod and go back and read the OP, or leave the thread. Abide by your own fucking rules, dude. That's what you paid all that money -er um contributed- that money to the site for, right? So you could get the power to be a mod? Why are you so terrible at it?

^ You are repeating yourself from last night, do you think we could have the B Side of this record now the A Side is worn already.

I'm only repeating it because it's the one thing you have no response for. Because you rightly identify that you're perpetuating that cycle when you bring a gun into your home.

You support supplying criminals with guns. Why?
I support killing criminals.

I support killing criminals.

No, you just support killing people. It doesn't matter if they're criminals or not. For you, you just want to live out the fantasy of killing someone.

So you make yourself a target for thieves in order to kill one to satisfy whatever sick fetish you have.

Saying you want to kill criminals doesn't make you sound tough, it makes you sound fucking stupid.

The OP is a reason. Do your job as a mod and go back and read the OP, or leave the thread. Abide by your own fucking rules, dude. That's what you paid all that money -er um contributed- that money to the site for, right? So you could get the power to be a mod? Why are you so terrible at it?

No, the OP is not a 'reason', it's a rant, likely written by a weak minded fool, or a minion of Bloomberg.

and only a weak minded fool, or a minion of Bloomberg, would take it seriously

No, the OP is not a 'reason', it's a rant, likely written by a weak minded fool, or a minion of Bloomberg.

The fact that criminals are supplied with guns they steal from homes isn't a reason to oppose gun ownership!?

and only a weak minded fool, or a minion of Bloomberg, would take it seriously

Well, you admit to lying anonymously to a survey, so why would you not also be lying anonymously here? And why the fuck should anyone take anything you say seriously after just saying you lie anonymously?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back