22 Year Olds Making 6 Figures in Texas Oil Fields

Six figures in today's anerica is decent but considering one is putting their life in the line for some lazy executive in the end is sad. Starting out at 200 grand plus full bennies would be a nice start. Otherwise imagine if one has a degree and is calling the shots.

Coal jobs are not coming back. Trump lied to the hicks.
Oil fields are booming around here since black jesus redux lost. Son in law just started and with OT in bringing in 1500 a wk plus an allowance for food and living. Try again liar. I'm sorry, I meant proven liar.

More drilling permits were issued under Obama than any other President before him.

You're not even a good liar.

Oil field jobs are chump change compared to solar fields.

I know, because I have worked in both as an electrician.

The highest paying oilfield jobs are in north dakota. They average $32-37 hourly.

Solar fields average $42-45, and pay as high as $62 depending on what state you are in.

Texas, as with every other southern state are the lowest paying states in the country.

That is why most of the oil field workers in north dakota are from southern states,

No body I know in the Trades is going to Texas.

Oil fields are booming around here since black jesus redux lost. Son in law just started and with OT in bringing in 1500 a wk plus an allowance for food and living. Try again liar. I'm sorry, I meant proven liar.

More drilling permits were issued under Obama than any other President before him.

The highest paying oilfield jobs are in north dakota. They average $32-37 hourly.

Solar fields average $42-45, and pay as high as $62 depending on what state you are in.

Texas, as with every other southern state are the lowest paying states in the country.

That is why most of the oil field workers in north dakota are from southern states,

Obama put most of the oil fields her in Texas out of business to favor the use of imported oil. No take you lies and go pound sand. During black jesus the oil fields were hurt, but the prisons were full of employees happy to have a job. Now oil is booming again they get enough people to work in the prisons. Fact, liar.

Nothing political about the thread; it should be here

Energy
Ya, economy has nothing to do with Trump because Americans are winning.

Dumbass.

I see you like looking in the mirror 24/7; nice.

Also, you stated: "Im so old I remember when the worlds smartest President told us we couldn’t drill our way out of energy problems and that high paying blue collar jobs weren’t coming back."

I wasn't aware Trump said that.

You mention nothing about Trump in the thread & the "economy" you mention is economic; not political.

I have some advice for you: Keep looking in that mirror 24/7.
Your not a very good poster. Maybe lurking is your game. One point of advice is don’t quote the floppy eared fuck and try to equate that with Trump. It’s pathetic.

well, the quote is FROM YOU so, what are you, "the floppy eared fuck?"

You got it goin' on, huh?

Obama put most of the oil fields her in Texas out of business to favor the use of imported oil. No take you lies and go pound sand. During black jesus the oil fields were hurt, but the prisons were full of employees happy to have a job. Now oil is booming again they get enough people to work in the prisons. Fact, liar.

Obama did nothing of the kind; you can provide a link to back up your BS; right?

Sounds like you're OK with letting folks outta prison to go work in the oil patch; peachy.

Im so old I remember when the worlds smartest President told us we couldn’t drill our way out of energy problems and that high paying blue collar jobs weren’t coming back.

22-year-olds are making six figures amid a West Texas oilfield boom
They have been making that for awhile actually. I have a friend who is well into 6 figures working for the oil companies. He has no college education either
Right wingers screaming that liberals are always saying you need a college education is like right wingers screaming that liberals want open borders.
Right wingers make up something about liberals and then say "see, we told you".

Liberals don't want open borders and have never wanted open borders.

Liberals support good paying jobs you can get from job training and being an apprentice, for say plumbing or being an electrician.

It's not liberals that don't want to fund job training. Who does that leave?

Trump budget proposes 40% cut to job training programs

GOP extols worker training, then slashes funding

You can pay a lot to get people to work a dangerous job.

Eventually, even the dangerous job moves to technology.

Robotics, driverless tech are taking over mining jobs

Robots and recruitment: the impact of automation on mining jobs - Mining Technology

TheMoneyIllusion » Coal jobs were lost to automation, not trade

If it was up to the stupid Liberals these 22 year olds would be Illegals making minimum wage installing government subsidies solar panels.

Im so old I remember when the worlds smartest President told us we couldn’t drill our way out of energy problems and that high paying blue collar jobs weren’t coming back.

22-year-olds are making six figures amid a West Texas oilfield boom
They have been making that for awhile actually. I have a friend who is well into 6 figures working for the oil companies. He has no college education either
Right wingers screaming that liberals are always saying you need a college education is like right wingers screaming that liberals want open borders.
Right wingers make up something about liberals and then say "see, we told you".

Liberals don't want open borders and have never wanted open borders.

Liberals support good paying jobs you can get from job training and being an apprentice, for say plumbing or being an electrician.

It's not liberals that don't want to fund job training. Who does that leave?

Trump budget proposes 40% cut to job training programs

GOP extols worker training, then slashes funding

You can pay a lot to get people to work a dangerous job.

Eventually, even the dangerous job moves to technology.

Robotics, driverless tech are taking over mining jobs

Robots and recruitment: the impact of automation on mining jobs - Mining Technology

TheMoneyIllusion » Coal jobs were lost to automation, not trade
“A staggering 53 percent of Democrats polled, however, believe that any immigrant that makes it to America’s borders should be allowed to stay.“
Abolish ICE is about border security!

New Polling Reveals Percentage Of Democrats Who Support Open Borders. It Is Terrifying

Illegal Immigration: Yes, Democrats Are Now The Party Of Open Borders

Clinton called for 'open trade and open borders' in private, paid speeches

Why Democrats should support open borders | Reece Jones

Democrats Demand Border Be Kept Open - www.independentsentinel.com

Obama did nothing of the kind; you can provide a link to back up your BS; right?

Sounds like you're OK with letting folks outta prison to go work in the oil patch; peachy.
insanity.....letting them out....

2880px-US_Electricity_by_type.png

Lets break the news to or Trumpets... Coal is dropping, no because of environment but because of price...

Fracking has done the major damage but the renewables are increasing...

Just to show... Wind is increasing 0.9% a year... in 2010 they had just 2.3% of supply, 2017 they were up to 6.3%... Denmark produces 48% electricity from Wind... Think about that logically... On top of that Denmark are on of the world leaders in Wind power technology... Lots of high paying jobs there.

Solar was a lot lower but it is starting to pickup... They are presently at 1.3% but look at Italy they are at 7.9%. Solar is all based on tech and there tech is getting better.

Lets make it simpler... Imagine if US had spent $2 Trillion on energy supply R & D instead on ploughing it into a hole in the middle east as a way to subsidise Oil. Where would we be today in renewable tech... Some of these guys talk about helping Solar and think nothing of 36,000 US soldiers who died to secure Oil...

Lets break the news to or Trumpets... Coal is dropping, no because of environment but because of price...

Just to show... Wind is increasing 0.9% a year... in 2010 they had just 2.3% of supply, 2017 they were up to 6.3%... Denmark produces 48% electricity from Wind... Think about that logically... On top of that Denmark are on of the world leaders in Wind power technology... Lots of high paying jobs there.

Solar was a lot lower but it is starting to pickup... They are presently at 1.3% but look at Italy they are at 7.9%. Solar is all based on tech and there tech is getting better.

Lets make it simpler... Imagine if US had spent $2 Trillion on energy supply R & D instead on ploughing it into a hole in the middle east as a way to subsidise Oil. Where would we be today in renewable tech... Some of these guys talk about helping Solar and think nothing of 36,000 US soldiers who died to secure Oil...
Sorry troll your pretty little picture prove NOTHING.

Nothing political about the thread; it should be here

Energy
Ya, economy has nothing to do with Trump because Americans are winning.

Dumbass.

I see you like looking in the mirror 24/7; nice.

Also, you stated: "Im so old I remember when the worlds smartest President told us we couldn’t drill our way out of energy problems and that high paying blue collar jobs weren’t coming back."

I wasn't aware Trump said that.

You mention nothing about Trump in the thread & the "economy" you mention is economic; not political.

I have some advice for you: Keep looking in that mirror 24/7.
Your not a very good poster. Maybe lurking is your game. One point of advice is don’t quote the floppy eared fuck and try to equate that with Trump. It’s pathetic.

well, the quote is FROM YOU so, what are you, "the floppy eared fuck?"

You got it goin' on, huh?
Congrats you’ve made it to the idiot file. Learn what the hell is going on before posting. You don’t even know or bother to look up who is being quoted. You’re pathetic.

Yes, the windmills and solar farms just pay decent wages. But the jobs will be there for decades. Of course you have to have some technical skills to work in those fields. An advantage, actually, because those skills can be transfered to something else if for some reason the job ends.

Yeah like learn how to jump off a burning wind mill

download (10).jpeg

Yes, the windmills and solar farms just pay decent wages. But the jobs will be there for decades. Of course you have to have some technical skills to work in those fields. An advantage, actually, because those skills can be transfered to something else if for some reason the job ends.

Yeah like learn how to jump off a burning wind mill

View attachment 213490
If not for government (tax payer) subsidies that flaming ball of worthless would never have been built.

I just busted the loser that made this thread. You're talking to a guy that has made his living as an electrician in the energy sector.

Oil was booming long before dotard was nothing but a bigger joke than he is now.

And the dumbass that made this thread doesn't know what the fuck hes talking about. The majority of oil fields are being fracked in the dakotas, montana, and canada, as the oil fields in Texas are drying up. Oklahoma is fracking more for natural gas than anyone else, and the majority of field workers are going to those states.

But even they are building more solar and wind farms there, and the electricians you work with go back and forth between the oil and gas fields to the solar and wind farms, depending on the weather, or if demand grows for start ups, or jobs that need to get finished before winter hits hard there.

You can go anywhere and make $23 an hour right now as a trade worker in the south. It's at least $30 an hour and up everywhere else, even for just general commercial, and industrial construction if you're a journeyman. Even higher f you are a licensed journeyman.

And none of it has anything to do with one god damn thing dotard has done. If anything he's cost thousands of jobs in all areas. The current boom of construction and energy contracts were planned over five years ago. A man named Obama was the President then.

Damn you, Obama! Damn you!

u_s_coal_mining_jobs.png

Oh, wait...

US_Coal_Mining_Employment_1900_2016_MSHA_series_e1487808914791.png

What a dumb ass, so with your second graph you hope and pray your audience is fucking more stupid then you?

Ever hear of the assembly line, automation, technology? Next you will post a graph of telephone operators jobs going down the past 80 years or so ...

hqdefault (1).jpg

And you still don't want to admit liberals 30 plus year war on coal????

I just busted the loser that made this thread. You're talking to a guy that has made his living as an electrician in the energy sector.

Oil was booming long before dotard was nothing but a bigger joke than he is now.

And the dumbass that made this thread doesn't know what the fuck hes talking about. The majority of oil fields are being fracked in the dakotas, montana, and canada, as the oil fields in Texas are drying up. Oklahoma is fracking more for natural gas than anyone else, and the majority of field workers are going to those states.

But even they are building more solar and wind farms there, and the electricians you work with go back and forth between the oil and gas fields to the solar and wind farms, depending on the weather, or if demand grows for start ups, or jobs that need to get finished before winter hits hard there.

You can go anywhere and make $23 an hour right now as a trade worker in the south. It's at least $30 an hour and up everywhere else, even for just general commercial, and industrial construction if you're a journeyman. Even higher f you are a licensed journeyman.

And none of it has anything to do with one god damn thing dotard has done. If anything he's cost thousands of jobs in all areas. The current boom of construction and energy contracts were planned over five years ago. A man named Obama was the President then.
False. All of it.

We don’t need no flaming bird blenders.
75E80BF3-5808-40D2-B129-8055E80CBB5E.gif

False. All of it.

Here you go Donald Trump balls licker who knows nothing.

This is where us guys that actually do have skills get our jobs from.

[Electrician] Licensed ND Journeymen Electricians $41/140 - Trade Force - Roadtechs.com Construction Job Board

That's $41 an hour plus $140 a day per diem, in case you're to fucking stupid to read.

And you see those numbers? They will go up as winter approaches, and the pussies from Texas head south again.

Like I said numb nuts. Nobody that knows anything is going anywhere near the dead end that is Texas.

Forum List

Back