21 quotes by Margaret Sanger that will probably make you sick

Margaret Sanger promoted birth control for women- at a time when Conservatives believed that birth control should be forbidden as it promoted 'loose morals' and of course that contraception interfered with God's plan for women to have 12 or 15 children. Conservatives believed this so strongly that they passed laws forbidding not only the sale of contraceptives- but even literature which described what they were and how to use contraceptives.

You want to have your own little debate about abortion- go for it- but Margaret Sanger's mission was to allow women to control their own reproduction- primarily through contraception. And Conservatives hate her for that.
I think youā€™re naĆÆve about Sanger. I could share numerous quotes of hers that are absolutely cringe-worthy. People like her promote birth control not out of the goodness of their hearts, but because they donā€™t want certain types of people to reproduce.

Sheā€™s a eugenicist, which in my view is evil, elitist... trying to play God. Thereā€™s a lot to be said here, but I donā€™t have a lot of time right now, so I will try to get back to this later.
Of course you are correct and if memory serves, Hillary proclaimed Sanger one of her heroes.

Yet another reason among millions, we all can be thankful that crazy bitch is not POTUS.
Hillary was right
At least you admit to being a racist evil eugenist.

You have no idea what a eugenist is
Apparently you are one.

Read the first one and realized it was more out of context bullshit

Margaret Sanger was a pioneer in family planning

Way ahead of her time

Sanger was a product of her time

She was a racist and favored eugenics, both of which fell out of favor after Hitler.
She looked at birth control as a solution to poverty
AND Sanger was against abortion..... she believed women having the knowledge of birth control was the answer.... rich women were using birth control and aware of the rhythmic method.... and began controlling the number of their own off spring, but the uneducated and poor women, were not.....

Damn. Even Margaret Sanger understood that abortion was evil?

Who knew?

I think youā€™re naĆÆve about Sanger. I could share numerous quotes of hers that are absolutely cringe-worthy. People like her promote birth control not out of the goodness of their hearts, but because they donā€™t want certain types of people to reproduce.

Sheā€™s a eugenicist, which in my view is evil, elitist... trying to play God. Thereā€™s a lot to be said here, but I donā€™t have a lot of time right now, so I will try to get back to this later.
Of course you are correct and if memory serves, Hillary proclaimed Sanger one of her heroes.

Yet another reason among millions, we all can be thankful that crazy bitch is not POTUS.
Hillary was right

You have no idea what a eugenist is
Apparently you are one.
As expected

You have no clue

Way ahead of her time

She was a racist and favored eugenics, both of which fell out of favor after Hitler.
AND Sanger was against abortion..... she believed women having the knowledge of birth control was the answer.... rich women were using birth control and aware of the rhythmic method.... and began controlling the number of their own off spring, but the uneducated and poor women, were not.....

Who knew?
Medicine wasnā€™t what it is today

Iā€™m truly amazed that anyone still uses the tired old deceptive line ā€œcontrol their own bodiesā€ There are TWO bodies involved, TWO lives. How many times does that have to be repeated? You can do what you want with your own body, but that doesnā€™t give you the right to harm anyone elseā€™s body. Especially one who is 100% innocent.

Margaret Sanger promoted birth control for women- at a time when Conservatives believed that birth control should be forbidden as it promoted 'loose morals' and of course that contraception interfered with God's plan for women to have 12 or 15 children. Conservatives believed this so strongly that they passed laws forbidding not only the sale of contraceptives- but even literature which described what they were and how to use contraceptives.

You want to have your own little debate about abortion- go for it- but Margaret Sanger's mission was to allow women to control their own reproduction- primarily through contraception. And Conservatives hate her for that.

Hillary was right

I mean after all- why would you be shitting on a woman so praised by the black community- including Martin Luther King Jr, Corretta Scott King and WEB Dubois?

Way ahead of her time

Who knew?

You're tell'in me.

One minute they view the unborn child as human and the next it is not.

Who knew?

You're tell'in me.

Whatever fits the moment.

Who knew?

You're tell'in me.

For the Right, the concern for the 'unborn' ends the moment that a child is born.

Who knew?

You're tell'in me.

For the Right, the concern for the 'unborn' ends the moment that a child is born.

More lies.

If you look at who gives more of their money and time to those in need, it comes from those who practice their faith.

Dims usually don't go to church and just sit around whining about the poor as they vote for people who force them to pay more in taxes with the hope that the money goes to those in need......but usually winds up in some war somewhere.

Who knew?

You're tell'in me.

More lies.

If you look at who gives more of their money and time to those in need, it comes from those who practice their faith.

Dims usually don't go to church and just sit around whining about the poor as they vote for people who force them to pay more in taxes with the hope that the money goes to those in need......but usually winds up in some war somewhere.
Conservatives give money to their church......not the poor

Who knew?

You're tell'in me.

Dims usually don't go to church.

I don't believe in your big book of fairy tales so I don't go to church but the majority of Democrats do.

The difference between Democrats and you on the far right is that we actually care for children and believe in supporting them- not just telling women that they must have babies.

Who knew?

You're tell'in me.

I don't believe in your big book of fairy tales so I don't go to church but the majority of Democrats do.

The difference between Democrats and you on the far right is that we actually care for children and believe in supporting them- not just telling women that they must have babies.

It's nice that you care about them but actually rolling up your sleeves and helping means you probably are a person of faith.

Religious Americans Give More, New Study Finds

Those are just the facts.

You have several options at this point.

1. You can put me on ignore
2. You can say that that study is false
3. You can admit that perhaps more people should learn about the book you say are fairy tales.

Last edited:

Who knew?

You're tell'in me.

More lies.

Educate yourself

Who Gives More -- The Rich or The Poor?

It turns out that this idea that liberals give moreā€¦is a myth. Of the top 25 states where people give an above average percent of their income, 24 were red states in the last presidential election.

Arthur Brooks, the author of "Who Really Cares," says that "when you look at the data, it turns out the conservatives give about 30 percent more." He adds, "And incidentally, conservative-headed families make slightly less money."

You're tell'in me.

It's nice that you care about them but actually rolling up your sleeves and helping means you probably are a person of faith.

3. You can admit that perhaps more people should learn about the book you say are fairy tales.

Religious Americans- Democrats and Republicans.

That doesn't that you or Republicans actually care about actual living children.

You're tell'in me.

More lies.

Educate yourself

It turns out that this idea that liberals give moreā€¦is a myth. Of the top 25 states where people give an above average percent of their income, 24 were red states in the last presidential election.

Arthur Brooks, the author of "Who Really Cares," says that "when you look at the data, it turns out the conservatives give about 30 percent more." He adds, "And incidentally, conservative-headed families make slightly less money."

Marxism, which is where Leftists gravitate towards, is a very materialistic ideology.

People are reduced to dollar signs. Life's meaning comes down to fighting for a piece of the pie. Coveting is seen as a virtue.

It is then no wonder that those who are Leftist tend to keep more of what they acquire. Leftists are always looking at what people have with more money thinking they should give some to them and the government should take care of the rest.

You're tell'in me.

Religious Americans- Democrats and Republicans.

That doesn't that you or Republicans actually care about actual living children.

I'm just giving you statistics. You decide.

Not all those of faith are Republican, that is true, but most are.

U.S. religious groups and their political leanings

As for atheists, about 15% are Republican. These are your Aryan Rand types who care nothing about the poor.

You're tell'in me.

More lies.

Educate yourself

They are more religious and donate to churches

Abortion was actually pioneered by Marquis de Sade, notorious atheist rapist and pedophile.

I suspect many atheists who love abortion are closet sadists, and possibly sexually aroused by the blood of infants like de Sade.

If modern Rome fall and nationalism becomes de facto rather than dying democracy, I not care if abortionists are executed masse by state, they deserve it and arguably more human rights concern in case of saving dog from animal shelter than saving the deviant and the damned from their own self-annihilation.

Way ahead of her time

No it's just your lack of knowledgeg in history and being taught only half information like the rest of the population before we woke up.

Abortion was actually pioneered by Marquis de Sade, notorious atheist rapist and pedophile.

I suspect many atheists who love abortion are closet sadists, and possibly sexually aroused by the blood of infants like de Sade.

If modern Rome fall and nationalism becomes de facto rather than dying democracy, I not care if abortionists are executed masse by state, they deserve it and arguably more human rights concern in case of saving dog from animal shelter than saving the deviant and the damned from their own self-annihilation.
Too, too funny

Forum List

Back