21 quotes by Margaret Sanger that will probably make you sick

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
1. "But for my view, I believe that there should be no more babies."
-- Interview with John Parsons, 1947

2. "The most merciful thing that the large family does to one of its infant members is to kill it."
-- Woman and the New Race, Chapter 5, "The Wickedness of Creating Large Families." (1920) Sanger, Margaret. 1920. Woman and the New Race

3. "We don’t want the word to go out that we want to exterminate the Negro population..."
-- Letter to Dr. Clarence J. Gamble, December 10, 1939, p. 2
https://libex.smith.edu/omeka/...

21 Quotes by Margaret Sanger that Will Probably Make You Sick

This is one heartless, cold ass bitch who lead the blacks to their own death, and aborting millions of black unbron babies.
Most people don't even pick up on the fact most abortion clinics are in poor black neighborhoods.

These things were set up in such a way all the while INDOCTRINATING the ok to baby killings.....

It's a cult and they use you and legaglly the unborn....

And the Clinton lovers can't figure out why their hero CLINTON love this bitch so much..

Those quotes might just as well have come from any democrat here.

-- Interview with John Parsons, 1947.

Ah the predictable lies and misquotes from the contards who despise Sanger working to allow women to control their own reproduction.

This first is a lie- it comes with out attribution- so I went and found it- I think the dishonesty of the Sanger haters really underscores how dishonest your entire movement is.
"One Minute News" reel, first aired on July 7, 1947. "Mrs. Slee, in this country having babies is the only thing left which is both un-rationed and untaxed, do you think we really ought to stop?" she was asked. Sanger smiled, appreciating her interviewer's sense of humor, before replying, "Well I suppose a subject like that is really so personal that it is entirely up to the parents to decide." But she could not keep herself from reiterating that "I believe there should be no more babies in starving countries for the next ten years.
"One Minute News" reel, first aired on July 7, 1947. "Mrs. Slee, in this country having babies is the only thing left which is both un-rationed and untaxed, do you think we really ought to stop?" she was asked. Sanger smiled, appreciating her interviewer's sense of humor, before replying, "Well I suppose a subject like that is really so personal that it is entirely up to the parents to decide." But she could not keep herself from reiterating that "I believe there should be no more babies in starving countries for the next ten years.

-- Interview with John Parsons, 1947

2. "The most merciful thing that the large family does to one of its infant members is to kill it."
-- Woman and the New Race, Chapter 5, "The Wickedness of Creating Large Families." (1920) Sanger, Margaret. 1920. Woman and the New Race

3. "We don’t want the word to go out that we want to exterminate the Negro population..."
https://libex.smith.edu/omeka/...

21 Quotes by Margaret Sanger that Will Probably Make You Sick

This is one heartless, cold ass bitch who lead the blacks to their own death, and aborting millions of black unbron babies.
Most people don't even pick up on the fact most abortion clinics are in poor black neighborhoods.

These things were set up in such a way all the while INDOCTRINATING the ok to baby killings.....

It's a cult and they use you and legaglly the unborn....

And the Clinton lovers can't figure out why their hero CLINTON love this bitch so much..
Bitch?
Nice foul mouth.
College again?
So?
Care to quote from Anne Ryand?
And what did you do for the 911 families again?
Looked up what hill did?
Guess that's banned

https://libex.smith.edu/omeka/....
Always fascinating to see how the bitches who hate that women can control their own fertility now love to push out this misquote of Sanger- note how you don't even have the entire sentence.

Sanger, 1939: The minister’s work is also important and he should be trained, perhaps by the Federation as to our ideals and the goal that we hope to reach. We do not want word to go out that we want to exterminate the Negro population and the minister is the man who can straighten out that idea if it ever occurs to any of their more rebellious members.

And the black hating contards can't figure out why the black community respected Sanger so much.

So yes- Hillary Clinton is proud to stand with Sanger as was Martin Luther King Jr, and Corretta Scott King.

Family Planning - A Special and Urgent Concern

Mrs. Coretta Scott King delivered her husband's acceptance speech on his behalf.

Before reading Dr. King's speech, Mrs. King declared, "I am proud tonight to say a word in behalf of your mentor, and the person who symbolizes the ideas of this organization, Margaret Sanger. Because of her dedication, her deep convictions, and for her suffering for what she believed in, I would like to say that I am proud to be a woman tonight."

Martin Luther King Jr.:

There is a striking kinship between our movement and Margaret Sanger's early efforts. She, like we, saw the horrifying conditions of ghetto life. Like we, she knew that all of society is poisoned by cancerous slums. Like we, she was a direct actionist - a nonviolent resister. She was willing to accept scorn and abuse until the truth she saw was revealed to the millions. At the turn of the century she went into the slums and set up a birth control clinic, and for this deed she went to jail because she was violating an unjust law. Yet the years have justified her actions. She launched a movement which is obeying a higher law to preserve human life under humane conditions. Margaret Sanger had to commit what was then called a crime in order to enrich humanity, and today we honor her courage and vision; for without them there would have been no beginning. Our sure beginning in the struggle for equality by nonviolent direct action may not have been so resolute without the tradition established by Margaret Sanger and people like her. Negroes have no mere academic nor ordinary interest in family planning. They have a special and urgent concern.

Yet, the worst omission was the absence of institutions to acclimate them to their new environment. Margaret Sanger, who offered an important institutional remedy, was unfortunately ignored by social and political leaders in this period. In consequence, Negro folkways in family size persisted. The problem was compounded when unrestrained exploitation and discrimination accented the bewilderment of the newcomer, and high rates of illegitimacy and fragile family relationships resulted.

Read the first one and realized it was more out of context bullshit

Margaret Sanger was a pioneer in family planning

Way ahead of her time

Way ahead of her time

Sanger was a product of her time

She was a racist and favored eugenics, both of which fell out of favor after Hitler.

Way ahead of her time

The Right despises Sanger for pushing for decades to allow women to control their bodies- at a time when men virtually owned their wives and daughters, and the Right forbade even literature which discussed contraception.

Way ahead of her time

The Right despises Sanger for pushing for decades to allow women to control their bodies- at a time when men virtually owned their wives and daughters, and the Right forbade even literature which discussed contraception.
Can you imagine preventing women from being barefoot and pregnant ?

4969221335_41bd157d82_b.jpg

Way ahead of her time

Sanger was a product of her time

She was a racist and favored eugenics, both of which fell out of favor after Hitler.

Such a racist that she was applauded by Martin Luther King Jr. and Coretta Scott King.

It is why the racist right has such a hard time selling this message other than to gullible and racist Trumpkins.

Forum List

Back