2023 summer was hottest on record; New York City flooded. Are you worried about global warming yet?

Ahhhh, the fake conservative spewing more lies.

Typical.

And no, there is no concern. But if you feel so strongly about it then I suggest you get rid of all of your electrical devices, sell any motorized vehicles you may have and only eat that which you personally grow or collect.

You are clearly a wuss, so you can't hunt so that will limit your protein intake.

I give you a month. Then you won't be here to fret any longer.
Westwall is the leading "citizen scientist" on this forum. He studied at the internet climate science institute and he knows "stuff".

2023 summer was hottest on record; New York City flooded. Are you worried about global warming yet?
If you're still not worried about global warming, you're either willfully ignorant or living in a fantasy world.
The summer of 2023 was the hottest on record, with temperatures soaring well above normal levels all over the world. Heat waves baked North America, Europe, and Asia, and wildfires raged out of control in many countries.
And in New York City, the most populous city in the United States, severe flooding caused widespread damage and disruption.
These are just two of the many extreme weather events that have been linked to climate change in recent years. Others include more intense hurricanes and typhoons, more frequent and severe droughts, and rising sea levels.
To the climate change skeptics:
Wake up and smell the coffee. The planet is warming at an alarming rate, and it's having a devastating impact on people and ecosystems all over the world.
No, the world is too cold. The majority of the world's landmass is close to the Arctic. Only good can come from it in the long-run.

No, the world is too cold. The majority of the world's landmass is close to the Arctic. Only good can come from it in the long-run.
The vast majority of earth's history it has been hotter than today. Most of earth's life, there was no ice.

Ahhhh, the fake conservative spewing more lies.

Typical.

And no, there is no concern. But if you feel so strongly about it then I suggest you get rid of all of your electrical devices, sell any motorized vehicles you may have and only eat that which you personally grow or collect.

You are clearly a wuss, so you can't hunt so that will limit your protein intake.

I give you a month. Then you won't be here to fret any longer.
or put solar panels on your roof.

Or uninhabitable desert.
No because CO2 is the foundation of all life on earth. Without it, everything dies.

An uninhabitable desert presupposes that there will be no worldwide rainfall. Nothing in the phony global warming models has suggested that. To the contrary, warmers theorize increased storms and rainfall. Not less. Storms have not increased in frequency or intensity. Aunother myth blown to hell.

Forum List

Back