2023 officially over with no recession in sight. Thanks Biden!

IMG_0738.jpeg

Then post a link.

Don't bother. These morons are stuck in the gold standard and think that printing fiat currency equals debasement.

They don't understand that there is always a lack of currency in the economy, compared to the modern total money supply. Printing currency doesn't cause inflation unless you print more currency than there is money in the system. The main way new money enters the system is through lending on credit.

It's the banks that empower inflation, not the Mint.

OP better hope nobody saved their grocery receipts from 2020.
All in thanks to a piss poor, non responsive response to COVID.
Your dear leader fucked up the COVID response, you know...in 2020....
The American people are suffering you idiot. 2020 prices vs Biden/Dem 2023 prices OH SNAP!
The same American people that suffered in 2019.

Don't bother. These morons are stuck in the gold standard and think that printing fiat currency equals debasement.

They don't understand that there is always a lack of currency in the economy, compared to the modern total money supply. Printing currency doesn't cause inflation unless you print more currency than there is money in the system. The main way new money enters the system is through lending on credit.

It's the banks that empower inflation, not the Mint.
That's great.

Now tell us the one about Lucky the Leprechaun and his magic pot of gold!

KrugmanHero.jpg

You right wingers and your media echo chamber assured me… 100% chance you assured me… we were going into recession… 100%.

Well, where is it? Looks like foxy Biden out foxed the world. Best economy in the first world.. some lists have us second.

Let’s get rid of the GOP insurrectionists and keep the economy going!

As a reminder here were the dummy predictions:
$7 for a dozen eggs, the rate at which they working class are taxed and the fact that people can't afford housing even when working full time says you are delusional.

hey working class are taxed

Are you suggesting that lower income groups should have their taxes reduced?

Hmm....let me think about that.

Think, think, think....

You know, I think you might be on to something. Didn't Calvin Coolidge do something like that? Like, only 3% of people were paying federal taxes. And he managed to pay down a whole bunch of public debt while doing it.

You guys are asking the wrong questions.

You say: Why is the economy bad? IT ISNT

The question you should be asking is: WHY DOESNT THE ECONOMY WORK FOR ME? The economy is going great, why do I not feel it?

The answer is: Because the GOP has convinced half of the country that TRICKLE DOWN economics works when it DOES NOT. They repackaged trickle downs into Trump tax cuts for the wealthy and corporations. They have the poorest people in the country - rural white impoverished folks - storming the capital for more tax cuts for the wealthy.
Is inflation part of the economy???????????????? Are you happy with gas prices, grocery prices, prices for everything we buy???????????? Biden directly caused the inflation we are living with today when he shut down keystone and blocked all new oil drilling. The prices of everything are tied to the price of energy, fool. (and yes, the rate of inflation is not as high as it was. 9% is more than 4%) but its still happening. How about our open borders and all the billions we are spending dealing with the massive influx of illegals? How is that good for the economy? Biden has done a terrible job on our economy and he is on the Chinese payroll. Bribery is a crime and when done by a president it is treason.

Are you suggesting that lower income groups should have their taxes reduced?

Hmm....let me think about that.

Think, think, think....
Lower income groups are the ones who can least afford the inflation tax that you Keynesian witch doctors foist upon them.
You know, I think you might be on to something. Didn't Calvin Coolidge do something like that? Like, only 3% of people were paying federal taxes. And he managed to pay down a whole bunch of public debt while doing it.
Coolidge also slashed the living hell out of federal spending.....But you Keynesian voodoo practitioners would be nowhere without your lies of omission.

Last edited:
Is inflation part of the economy???????????????? Are you happy with gas prices, grocery prices, prices for everything we buy???????????? Biden directly caused the inflation we are living with today when he shut down keystone and blocked all new oil drilling. The prices of everything are tied to the price of energy, fool. (and yes, the rate of inflation is not as high as it was. 9% is more than 4%) but its still happening. How about our open borders and all the billions we are spending dealing with the massive influx of illegals? How is that good for the economy? Biden has done a terrible job on our economy and he is on the Chinese payroll. Bribery is a crime and when done by a president it is treason.
Interest rates, the shit R/E market, credit card debt, the massive equities bubble, commodities prices, on and on.

But seriously, everything is just peachy!

Forum List

Back