2020 Dem hopeful vows to pull Andrew Jackson’s portrait, rescind medals of those who fought Indians

Status
Not open for further replies.

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
:wtf:... SERIOUSLY?!

Democrats are seeking American citizens' votes by telling them how much they are going to TAX them, how much they are going to TAKE FROM THEM to give CRIMINAL ILLEGALS 'FREE' Middle Class Tax Payer / Deficit-funded health care, education, housing,food, welfare, etc....how they are going to give Middle Class Tax Payer / Deficit-funded 'FREE' college to everyone....how they are going to give Middle Class Tax Payer / Deficit-funded 'REPARATIONS' ro people who were never slaves from people who never owned slaves...

...and now we have the Democrats, 1 of whose Presidential candidate nominees fraudulently claimed she was a Cherokee Native American for decades for personal/ political gain, is trying to run on the promise that to make up for that and other part of our national history they want to tear down more of our heritage / history and rescind military medals of US soldiers....

Not one damn Democrat seems to want to run on doing anything for AMERICAN CITIZENS & want to go back 100 years or so to engage in Social Justice Policing/Correction/Penance...

Speaking AS a Native American, promising to take down the portraits of US Generals / Leaders, promising to strip soldiers of their medals, etc... does not do a damn thing for me TODAY, does not help IMPROVE the economy / my financial situation, does not make up for the fact that the Democrats intend to 'screw' me and other Middle Class Americans hard by stealing money from my pocket to give to illegals, to give to people who were never slaves, and to fund the Left's 'War' on the Internal Combustion Engine and COW FARTS!

The concept of 'reparations' and destroying / tearing down our history and culture to appease certain people helps nothing except the 'DIVISIONIST' Agenda.

An OP requires 3-4 paragraphs, link, content.
You only provided content, and or copy/paste.
Thread closed.

• Copyright. Link Each "Copy & Paste" to It's Source. Only paste a small to medium section of the material.
USMB Rules and Guidelines

easyt65

Last edited by a moderator:

Democrats are seeking American citizens' votes by telling them how much they are going to TAX them, how much they are going to TAKE FROM THEM to give CRIMINAL ILLEGALS 'FREE' Middle Class Tax Payer / Deficit-funded health care, education, housing,food, welfare, etc....how they are going to give Middle Class Tax Payer / Deficit-funded 'FREE' college to everyone....how they are going to give Middle Class Tax Payer / Deficit-funded 'REPARATIONS' ro people who were never slaves from people who never owned slaves...

...and now we have the Democrats, 1 of whose Presidential candidate nominees fraudulently claimed she was a Cherokee Native American for decades for personal/ political gain, is trying to run on the promise that to make up for that and other part of our national history they want to tear down more of our heritage / history and rescind military medals of US soldiers....

Not one damn Democrat seems to want to run on doing anything for AMERICAN CITIZENS & want to go back 100 years or so to engage in Social Justice Policing/Correction/Penance...

Speaking AS a Native American, promising to take down the portraits of US Generals / Leaders, promising to strip soldiers of their medals, etc... does not do a damn thing for me TODAY, does not help IMPROVE the economy / my financial situation, does not make up for the fact that the Democrats intend to 'screw' me and other Middle Class Americans hard by stealing money from my pocket to give to illegals, to give to people who were never slaves, and to fund the Left's 'War' on the Internal Combustion Engine and COW FARTS!

The concept of 'reparations' and destroying / tearing down our history and culture to appease certain people helps nothing except the 'DIVISIONIST' Agenda.
49914697_10157097153009703_7174362260851130368_n.jpg

I think your talking about this article, Williamson vows to rescind military medals, remove Andrew Jackson's Oval Office portrait in ‘atonement’ for Native American treatment

When she as a Jew recognizes that Israel is stealing Palestinian land then she might have something to say, until then she should remain quiet.

Also when we have a Potus sitting in the Oval Office saying he was self made and he is worth billions, we have a real problem, and E. Warren, if my Mom said I was part NA I would of believed her.

Not everyone has their DNA done. I bet the OP hasn't had their DNA done, you might be 1/4 alien , and I mean from outer space.

Last edited:
Considering that the Democrats tear down statues of Confederates (Democrats), want to take down a portrait of Jackson (also a Democrat), and want to strip Warren's ancestor of the medals he received for rounding up the peaceful Cherokees and sending them on the Trail of Tears, you would think the Democrats would come to the realization that their party's history is pretty f*cked up...

Trying to 'buy off' the native Americans with some token gesture - taking away a dead man's medals and removing a portrait of some guy most young people would most likely mis-identify as Mozart or Beethoven riding a horse, that is really meant just to further the attempt to destroy the nation's identity / culture by wiping out its history, is lame as hell.

What?! People who were never slaves rate being given money from people who never owned slaves, but Native Americans don't even rate a 'Buy One Get One Free' 7-11 Slushee or a Free 'Whataburger' Coupon? We just get promised some old white guy will have his picture taken down and his medals - replicas of which now rest in a museum - will be 'taken away'?!

What the hell?! We're getting screwed again....

:p Bwuhahahahahaha

I think your talking about this article, Williamson vows to rescind military medals, remove Andrew Jackson's Oval Office portrait in ‘atonement’ for Native American treatment

When she as a Jew recognizes that Israel is stealing Palestinian land then she might have something to say, until then she should remain quiet.

Also when we have a Potus sitting in the Oval Office saying he was self made and he is worth billions, we have a real problem, and E. Warren, if my Mom said I was part NA I would of believed her.

Not everyone has their DNA done. I bet the OP hasn't had their DNA done, you might be 1/4 alien , and I mean from outer space.

She is a traitor like Sanders. Luckily she has zero chance of getting a sniff of a nomination.

Trying to 'buy off' the native Americans with some token gesture - taking away a dead man's medals and removing a portrait of some guy most young people would most likely mis-identify as Mozart or Beethoven riding a horse, that is really meant just to further the attempt to destroy the nation's identity / culture by wiping out its history, is lame as hell.

What?! People who were never slaves rate being given money from people who never owned slaves, but Native Americans don't even rate a 'Buy One Get One Free' 7-11 Slushee or a Free 'Whataburger' Coupon? We just get promised some old white guy will have his picture taken down and his medals - replicas of which now rest in a museum - will be 'taken away'?!

What the hell?! We're getting screwed again....

:p Bwuhahahahahaha

Did you have your DNA done??

She is a traitor like Sanders. Luckily she has zero chance of getting a sniff of a nomination.

You might not be a jew, did you have your DNA done??

Bwuhahahahahaha!

I AM Native American. My mother IS Native American. My father IS Native American. They did not have to tell me I was. Would you ask an Asian or a Mexican to take a DNA Test to prove they are Asian / Mexican?

If you HAVE TO TAKE A DNA TEST to see if you are PART of a race you look nothing like - as in the case of E. Warren - you already have a problem.

You are SO 'racist'.... Bwuhahahaha.

Who cares if they change the pictures, but rescinding medals from previous generations based on today morals is outlandish. What is she, a Witch?

Bwuhahahahahaha!

I AM Native American. My mother IS Native American. My father IS Native American. They did not have to tell me I was. Would you ask an Asian or a Mexican to take a DNA Test to prove they are Asian / Mexican?

If you HAVE TO TAKE A DNA TEST to see if you are PART of a race you look nothing like - as in the case of E. Warren - you already have a problem.

You are SO 'racist'.... Bwuhahahaha.

Did you get a DNA test?? How do you know? E. Warren has high cheekbones. Her mom told her just like your parents.

Last edited:
I think all these candidates should walk the talk and give the land and homes they own back to the Natives.

The armed robber does not give the money back to the bank, he will rob a different bank. The successful extortionist does not feel sorry for your loss, and the World is the way it is now. Maybe we should start here and now and leave history to itself. Thanks easyt65. Americans thank you for the contributions you've made by giving up true freedom for a Govt that left your people to starve, even to this day! Soooooorry! We're good now right !!!!!!:11_2_1043:

My mom did on one of those stupid send in tests. I have not had it done as I don't want the Gov't cloning me (joke).

My mom did on one of those stupid send in tests. I have not had it done as I don't want the Gov't cloning me (joke).

I never did either, so I depend on what my parents said.

I think all these candidates should walk the talk and give the land and homes they own back to the Natives.

The armed robber does not give the money back to the bank, he will rob a different bank. The successful extortionist does not feel sorry for your loss, and the World is the way it is now. Maybe we should start here and now and leave history to itself. Thanks easyt65. Americans thank you for the contributions you've made by giving up true freedom for a Govt that left your people to starve, even to this day! Soooooorry! We're good now right !!!!!!:11_2_1043:
But you're a Canadian.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back