The unofficial USMB political "definitions" thread

LaDairis

Gold Member
May 9, 2019
Folks, we use the same words and they mean different things to us. In order to communicate, we must share the same definitions. When red means green, some of us "go" when we shouldn't....

We need to define at least the following words, and perhaps many more....

CONSERVATIVE
LIBERAL:
FASCIST
RACIST
ANTI-SEMITIC
HOMOPHOBIC
PROGRESSIVE
LIBERTARIAN
SEXIST

In the city where I live, the word "conservative" means Christian... to the vast majority of those who self ID as conservative. That's really fucking sad. These people don't even understand what they call themselves...

I'm a dog.

No, you are a human.

Racist!!!

Really, have public education and religion really dumbed us down that far??

I'll start....

CONSERVATIVE = an ideology or political belief that stems from "conserve," to use less, to have less... meaning less government, less spending, fewer laws, and more reliance on the individual than the state. To preserve that which is conservative, conservatives support a strong military, the "peace through strength" doctrine, and a mostly libertarian outlook beyond that. Conservatives believe in free markets, that free markets generate wealth, and that government does not. Foreign policy is non-interventionalist, best summarized by the late H Ross Perot with the statement "We need to stop being the world's policeman."

And hence, the least conservative US President in US history was George W Bush, hero to many absolutely retarded idiots who believe

conservative = Christian

• Banned
One of the main reasons why nobody here wants to attempt to define words is because politics in America today is DUMBED DOWN....

We have idiots as core supporters on both "sides." Neither has a clue. Neither has any truth. Neither has the intellectual curiosity to actually properly define the words they misuse....

and then we wonder why our debt as a nation is up 400% in the past 20 years....

Christians and Democrats are FUCKING MORONS, each and every one of 'em.

Folks, we use the same words and they mean different things to us. In order to communicate, we must share the same definitions. When red means green, some of us "go" when we shouldn't....

CONSERVATIVE
LIBERAL:
FASCIST
RACIST
ANTI-SEMITIC
HOMOPHOBIC
PROGRESSIVE
LIBERTARIAN
SEXIST

In the city where I live, the word "conservative" means Christian... to the vast majority of those who self ID as conservative. That's really fucking sad. These people don't even understand what they call themselves...

I'm a dog.

No, you are a human.

Racist!!!

I'll start....

CONSERVATIVE = an ideology or political belief that stems from "conserve," to use less, to have less... meaning less government, less spending, fewer laws, and more reliance on the individual than the state. To preserve that which is conservative, conservatives support a strong military, the "peace through strength" doctrine, and a mostly libertarian outlook beyond that. Conservatives believe in free markets, that free markets generate wealth, and that government does not. Foreign policy is non-interventionalist, best summarized by the late H Ross Perot with the statement "We need to stop being the world's policeman."

And hence, the least conservative US President in US history was George W Bush, hero to many absolutely retarded idiots who believe

conservative = Christian

I will take a go:

CONSERVATIVE - Did not conserve anything.
LIBERAL - Hates freedom and liberties.
FASCIST - Never seen one... Antifa?
RACIST - A race realist.
ANTI-SEMITIC - Does not like Jews.
HOMOPHOBIC - Does not think gays should marry.
PROGRESSIVE - A regressive.
LIBERTARIAN - Believes in freedom, just not in preserving freedom.
SEXIST - Acknowledges the differences between the genders. Opposite of progressive.

CONSERVATIVE
LIBERAL:
FASCIST
RACIST
ANTI-SEMITIC
HOMOPHOBIC
PROGRESSIVE
LIBERTARIAN
SEXIST

I'm a dog.

No, you are a human.

Racist!!!

I'll start....

conservative = Christian

Using your definition of CONSERVATIVE. There is not a part that is Conservative, there is not a single politician on the national stage that is Conservative.

So, why do people that claim to be Conservatives never vote for Conservatives?

Well ain't this special? I bet you're just a real party favorite.

I know conservatives that are Christians and some that are not.

And I know what all those words mean.

CONSERVATIVE
LIBERAL:
FASCIST
RACIST
ANTI-SEMITIC
HOMOPHOBIC
PROGRESSIVE
LIBERTARIAN
SEXIST

I'm a dog.

No, you are a human.

Racist!!!

I'll start....

conservative = Christian

Using your definition of CONSERVATIVE. There is not a part that is Conservative, there is not a single politician on the national stage that is Conservative.

So, why do people that claim to be Conservatives never vote for Conservatives?
Both words....conservative and liberal do not mean what they meant just 20 years ago....things change...except aging hippies...they never change due to all of the LSD taken.....

CONSERVATIVE
LIBERAL:
FASCIST
RACIST
ANTI-SEMITIC
HOMOPHOBIC
PROGRESSIVE
LIBERTARIAN
SEXIST

I'm a dog.

No, you are a human.

Racist!!!

I'll start....

conservative = Christian
The official USMB definition;

Online insane asylum........

CONSERVATIVE
LIBERAL:
FASCIST
RACIST
ANTI-SEMITIC
HOMOPHOBIC
PROGRESSIVE
LIBERTARIAN
SEXIST

I'm a dog.

No, you are a human.

Racist!!!

I'll start....

conservative = Christian
The official USMB definition;

Online insane asylum........
tenor.gif

conservative and liberal do not mean what they meant just 20 years ago

?????????????????????

20 years??

Well, considering what the word "soon" now means in book of Revelation.....

I think the definitions are the same, but the people using them are not, they are much much DUMBER than they were just 20 years ago...

CONSERVATIVE
LIBERAL:
FASCIST
RACIST
ANTI-SEMITIC
HOMOPHOBIC
PROGRESSIVE
LIBERTARIAN
SEXIST

I'm a dog.

No, you are a human.

Racist!!!

I'll start....

conservative = Christian

This is actually a laudable goal, but I think it is pretty much out of the question on USMB. :p

Forum List

Back