2020 Dem hopeful vows to pull Andrew Jackson’s portrait, rescind medals of those who fought Indians

Status
Not open for further replies.
:wtf:... SERIOUSLY?!

Democrats are seeking American citizens' votes by telling them how much they are going to TAX them, how much they are going to TAKE FROM THEM to give CRIMINAL ILLEGALS 'FREE' Middle Class Tax Payer / Deficit-funded health care, education, housing,food, welfare, etc....how they are going to give Middle Class Tax Payer / Deficit-funded 'FREE' college to everyone....how they are going to give Middle Class Tax Payer / Deficit-funded 'REPARATIONS' ro people who were never slaves from people who never owned slaves...

...and now we have the Democrats, 1 of whose Presidential candidate nominees fraudulently claimed she was a Cherokee Native American for decades for personal/ political gain, is trying to run on the promise that to make up for that and other part of our national history they want to tear down more of our heritage / history and rescind military medals of US soldiers....

Not one damn Democrat seems to want to run on doing anything for AMERICAN CITIZENS & want to go back 100 years or so to engage in Social Justice Policing/Correction/Penance...

Speaking AS a Native American, promising to take down the portraits of US Generals / Leaders, promising to strip soldiers of their medals, etc... does not do a damn thing for me TODAY, does not help IMPROVE the economy / my financial situation, does not make up for the fact that the Democrats intend to 'screw' me and other Middle Class Americans hard by stealing money from my pocket to give to illegals, to give to people who were never slaves, and to fund the Left's 'War' on the Internal Combustion Engine and COW FARTS!

The concept of 'reparations' and destroying / tearing down our history and culture to appease certain people helps nothing except the 'DIVISIONIST' Agenda.

I think your talking about this article, Williamson vows to rescind military medals, remove Andrew Jackson's Oval Office portrait in ‘atonement’ for Native American treatment

When she as a Jew recognizes that Israel is stealing Palestinian land then she might have something to say, until then she should remain quiet.

Also when we have a Potus sitting in the Oval Office saying he was self made and he is worth billions, we have a real problem, and E. Warren, if my Mom said I was part NA I would of believed her.

Not everyone has their DNA done. I bet the OP hasn't had their DNA done, you might be 1/4 alien , and I mean from outer space.
Israel never stole a single acre of land. Every country that attacked them first lost some. As it should be.

You and pow wow chow can piss off with your apologies. Did she give back that 400k she got paid for not being who she said she was? Hell no. She’d still be selling you on this fake Indian bullshit if she could. Actually you’re still buying it. You’re the idiot in this.

Democrats are seeking American citizens' votes by telling them how much they are going to TAX them, how much they are going to TAKE FROM THEM to give CRIMINAL ILLEGALS 'FREE' Middle Class Tax Payer / Deficit-funded health care, education, housing,food, welfare, etc....how they are going to give Middle Class Tax Payer / Deficit-funded 'FREE' college to everyone....how they are going to give Middle Class Tax Payer / Deficit-funded 'REPARATIONS' ro people who were never slaves from people who never owned slaves...

...and now we have the Democrats, 1 of whose Presidential candidate nominees fraudulently claimed she was a Cherokee Native American for decades for personal/ political gain, is trying to run on the promise that to make up for that and other part of our national history they want to tear down more of our heritage / history and rescind military medals of US soldiers....

Not one damn Democrat seems to want to run on doing anything for AMERICAN CITIZENS & want to go back 100 years or so to engage in Social Justice Policing/Correction/Penance...

Speaking AS a Native American, promising to take down the portraits of US Generals / Leaders, promising to strip soldiers of their medals, etc... does not do a damn thing for me TODAY, does not help IMPROVE the economy / my financial situation, does not make up for the fact that the Democrats intend to 'screw' me and other Middle Class Americans hard by stealing money from my pocket to give to illegals, to give to people who were never slaves, and to fund the Left's 'War' on the Internal Combustion Engine and COW FARTS!

The concept of 'reparations' and destroying / tearing down our history and culture to appease certain people helps nothing except the 'DIVISIONIST' Agenda.

I think your talking about this article, Williamson vows to rescind military medals, remove Andrew Jackson's Oval Office portrait in ‘atonement’ for Native American treatment

When she as a Jew recognizes that Israel is stealing Palestinian land then she might have something to say, until then she should remain quiet.

Also when we have a Potus sitting in the Oval Office saying he was self made and he is worth billions, we have a real problem, and E. Warren, if my Mom said I was part NA I would of believed her.

Not everyone has their DNA done. I bet the OP hasn't had their DNA done, you might be 1/4 alien , and I mean from outer space.

She is a traitor like Sanders. Luckily she has zero chance of getting a sniff of a nomination.

You might not be a jew, did you have your DNA done??

My mom did on one of those stupid send in tests. I have not had it done as I don't want the Gov't cloning me (joke).

I never did either, so I depend on what my parents said.
If you were raised to be a liar and a fraud it came from somewhere.

:link::link::link:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back