2018 4th hottest year on record

RealDave

Gold Member
Sep 28, 2016
The top hottest year since 1880 have been 2015,. 2016, 2107, 2018. 2018 the 4th hottest.

What does it take?

I read where a child born today has a 50-50 chance to live to be a hundred.

What are we leaving them?

When will we ever take action? Why do Republicans refuse to do anything

Why is Trump such an as about it? Does he think his money will protect his kids? Or doesn't he care?

Why don;t Republicans care about their children's future?

Yeah, and right after it this winter was the coldest on record...So much for warming....

The arctic cold outbreak of January 2019 will go down as the coldest in parts of the upper Midwest since the 1990s, shattering numerous daily records, and even topping a few all-time cold records, while creating wind chills as cold as the 60s below zero. (NEWS: Latest Impacts From the Cold Outbreak)

Polar Vortex Triggering Coldest Arctic Outbreak in at ...
weather.com/forecast/national/news/2019-01-28-polar-vortex-midwest-arctic-air-coldest-two-decades
Of course this event wont be added to the record of 2019 and you will see the liberal MMGW crew saying this will be the hottest year. That is how the left does recording, by editing to their agenda...

The top hottest year since 1880 have been 2015,. 2016, 2107, 2018. 2018 the 4th hottest.

What does it take?

Why is Trump such an as about it? Does he think his money will protect his kids? Or doesn't he care?

Go protest in front of the Chinese Embassy

Your OP wastes energy and is melting the ice caps

What does it take?

No linky, no shirty.

What does it take?

What’s wrong with warm weather? The planet has been warming for the last 12,000 years. What are you so afraid of?

What does it take?

No linky, no shirty.
No brainy, no internety

whats it take for a person to only consider 40 yrs out of over 8000 yrs and say we are doomed????

it takes a lot of stupid is what it takes

WE can only compare global temperatures since 1880.

I understand how fucking stupid you are but that is 138 years ago not 40.

What does it take?

Go protest in front of the Chinese Embassy

Your OP wastes energy and is melting the ice caps
The Chinese are taking action.

whats it take for a person to only consider 40 yrs out of over 8000 yrs and say we are doomed????

sorry my brain cramp, thought it was 1980

my comment still applies just change it to 130yrs

1880 - Little Ice Age ending.

Amazing how that warming thing comes after Ice Ages.

Ohhh, let me guess, OP-cretin: you're one of those deranged Bernie-bros Global Warmers who think that muslim violence is MAGICALLY caused by your paranoid Global Warming bogeyman! Even though you liberals' Pisslam whoremaster was a genocidal bloodbath for 1200 years before the Industrial Revolution started pumping CO2 into the atmosphere.

Cut the shit, liberal muslim prostitution-whores! I know you use Global Warming as a distraction from your fellatio of the most demonstrably violent, genocide-committing, beheading-fetish ideology of pure HATRED in human history (I've been studying Pisslam filth for years, so DON'T YOU TRY TO LIE TO ME ABOUT ISLAM FECES!!!!). Every time your muslim fellatio-whoremasters commit a giant massacre, the first thing you liberal prostitution-whores start screaming is that GLOBAL WARMING is the real biggest threat on the face of this planet. You lying, lying, lying liberal sons of bitches; how the fuck STUPID do you think I am to fall for your facile, leftist-pig games? That's what that despicable, constipated, Bernie-Sanders-scumbag SON OF A BITCH does every time!

Listen people, "Global Warming" is simply a subterfuge that self-hating-American liberal traitors use to DISTRACT from their oh-so-precious muslims' 100% track record of cruel, blood-soaked, massive human-rights-atrocities against women and children.....everywhere that Quran ideology of pure hatred has ever gone! Why is that basic concept so difficult to understand?

Last edited:

what I cant get is these people think they know what its supposed to be,,,or it could be they are just snowflakes afraid of melting

this planet can shake off the parasites known as human beings and not think twice about it

Through other means we have a good idea of our climate back thousands of years. Are you saying we do not?

We know the global temps are going up, we know why they are going up, we know that climate does not typically change this fast. We have a good idea of what the effect will be if it continues.

Why isn't that enough for you to want to do something about it? How many years do you want to waste?

What does it take?

ONLY a 50 50 chance to live to be a hundred !! Lol !!

Through other means we have a good idea of our climate back thousands of years. Are you saying we do not?

We know the global temps are going up, we know why they are going up, we know that climate does not typically change this fast. We have a good idea of what the effect will be if it continues.

Why isn't that enough for you to want to do something about it? How many years do you want to waste?
sorry but WE dont know shit,,,

in fact some of the we you refer to still think the planet is billions of yrs old and we evolved from rocks, even after all the proof it isnt and we didnt

Call me when palm trees return to Alaska.

The Little Ice Age to which you are referring was not an ice age at all. It was a slight cooling period that was localized in a certain area of the Northern Hemisphere.

It is also an excuse dumbasses use to ignore the AGW we are experiencing now as these same morons doom their own children to a more difficult life

Call me when palm trees return to Alaska.

Your children will look back & say what a total asshole their father was. You could have helped.

Forum List

Back