2018 4th hottest year on record

The top hottest year since 1880 have been 2015,. 2016, 2107, 2018. 2018 the 4th hottest.

What does it take?

I read where a child born today has a 50-50 chance to live to be a hundred.

What are we leaving them?

When will we ever take action? Why do Republicans refuse to do anything

Why is Trump such an as about it? Does he think his money will protect his kids? Or doesn't he care?

Why don;t Republicans care about their children's future?
Yes, the climate changes, captain obvious. Whats your point?

So the op says a child born today has a 50/50 chance to be a hundred. So life expectancy is going up considerably yet climate warriors say it’s a bad thing. If the environment is going to be so bad how will life expectancy increase. You just can’t fix the ignorance of these people. They present facts that destroy their case and are oblivious to it. You can’t argue with these ideologues.

How likely are you to live to 100? Get the full data

The top hottest year since 1880 have been 2015,. 2016, 2107, 2018. 2018 the 4th hottest.

What does it take?

Why is Trump such an as about it? Does he think his money will protect his kids? Or doesn't he care?

Hey sheeple,
Obama’s green agenda energy policy already killed lots of 3rd world population before they turned 40.

What does it take?

Hey Tard….

Your English Sucks….

Your Bug Eyed Princess said the world

is going to end in 12 years……….

Tell us all why was it so hot in 1880?

By the way, what kind of a future does a

Baby have in libtard world where it’s killed

after it’s born….

You tards are all so full of SHIT…..

What does it take?

Hey Tard….

Your English Sucks….

after it’s born….

Yet another fuckwad who is lying about the VA abortion bill.

What's next, calling family members that pull the plug murderers?

What does it take?

Hey Tard….

Your English Sucks….

after it’s born….

Explain how I lied about the VA bill you flucking liar.

OP supporting link or I'm reporting the thread. Your opinion does not justify a thread without proof.

What does it take?

Hey Tard….

Your English Sucks….

after it’s born….

They are talking about babies born with defects, etc that have no chance of survival as agreed by two doctors,

You lying assfucks claim they are killing healthy full term babies.

Call me when palm trees return to Alaska.

Your children will look back & say what a total asshole their father was. You could have helped.
Go look up Maunder Minimum and today’s solar events and get back to the class with a report.

Wow, I bet the climatologists were totally unaware of the effects of solar activities,. Maybe you should call NASA & let them know.
Tell me how many of the climate models include solar data.

Hint: starts with z, ends with o.

"Global climate models (GCMs) use mathematical equations to describe the behavior of factors of the Earth system that impact climate. These factors include dynamics of the atmosphere, oceans, land surface, living things, and ice, plus energy from the Sun. Sophisticated climate models are increasingly able to include details such as clouds, rainfall, evaporation, and sea ice. Thousands of climate researchers use global climate models to better understand the long-term effects of global changes such as increasing greenhouses gases or decreasing Arctic sea ice. The models are used to simulate conditions over hundreds of years, so that we can predict how our planet's climate will likely change."

Climate Modeling | UCAR Center for Science Education
Computer models based upon the 1% we know.

What does it take?

Hey Tard….

Your English Sucks….

after it’s born….

They are talking about babies born with defects, etc that have no chance of survival as agreed by two doctors,

You lying assfucks claim they are killing healthy full term babies.

You are either ignorant or a liar….

I suspect both……..

The bill is not limited to birth defects dip shit…..

So the op says a child born today has a 50/50 chance to be a hundred. So life expectancy is going up considerably yet climate warriors say it’s a bad thing. If the environment is going to be so bad how will life expectancy increase. You just can’t fix the ignorance of these people. They present facts that destroy their case and are oblivious to it. You can’t argue with these ideologues.

Life expectancy 1930 was 58 for men. It is something like78 today. A gain of 20 over 805 years.

The estimates do not include the effects of global arming.

Life expectancy 1930 was 58 for men. It is something like78 today. A gain of 20 over 805 years.

We all know you are ignorant...

You don't have to keep proving it over and over again...….

What does it take?

Hey, the end of the world from global warming is like 15 years late. Funny though, a demtard going on about children’s futures when it’s demtards who want to kill newborns as soon as they can after birth. That’s rich.

Your children will look back & say what a total asshole their father was. You could have helped.
Go look up Maunder Minimum and today’s solar events and get back to the class with a report.

Wow, I bet the climatologists were totally unaware of the effects of solar activities,. Maybe you should call NASA & let them know.
Tell me how many of the climate models include solar data.

Hint: starts with z, ends with o.

"Global climate models (GCMs) use mathematical equations to describe the behavior of factors of the Earth system that impact climate. These factors include dynamics of the atmosphere, oceans, land surface, living things, and ice, plus energy from the Sun. Sophisticated climate models are increasingly able to include details such as clouds, rainfall, evaporation, and sea ice. Thousands of climate researchers use global climate models to better understand the long-term effects of global changes such as increasing greenhouses gases or decreasing Arctic sea ice. The models are used to simulate conditions over hundreds of years, so that we can predict how our planet's climate will likely change."

Climate Modeling | UCAR Center for Science Education
Computer models based upon the 1% we know.

1%? it is based on everything we know. We know a lot the past couple hundred. We know how the Earth's climate has changed in the past. We know how greenhouse gases affect the climate.

We all know you are ignorant...

You don't have to keep proving it over and over again...….
That must be it. I agree with the majority of scientists & I am ignorant.

You people are so stupid it is disgusting.

Forum List

Back