2018 4th hottest year on record

The three previous years were hotter?

Sounds like we're in a cooling period.

so you are suck a fucking idiot that you think that the chart of average global temperatures is a smooth line?
It's supposed to be getting worse. Instead it's getting better.

Panic about your stupidity instead of global warming.
Look at the graph jackass.
I see it was cooler last year, blumpkin. :)

Now buttbreath, look at the fucking chart. You would be claiming cooling periods everytime there is a dip. It is called a fuckingftrend you stupid fuck.

so you are suck a fucking idiot that you think that the chart of average global temperatures is a smooth line?

Now buttbreath, look at the fucking chart. You would be claiming cooling periods everytime there is a dip. It is called a fuckingftrend you stupid fuck.
What was the temperature in Paraguay August 1882?

It was hotter the previous years. Looks like your theory is false, neckbeard.

The top hottest year since 1880 have been 2015,. 2016, 2107, 2018. 2018 the 4th hottest.

What does it take?

I read where a child born today has a 50-50 chance to live to be a hundred.

What are we leaving them?

When will we ever take action? Why do Republicans refuse to do anything

Why is Trump such an as about it? Does he think his money will protect his kids? Or doesn't he care?

Why don;t Republicans care about their children's future?
140 years out of BILLIONS lololololololololol

The top hottest year since 1880 have been 2015,. 2016, 2107, 2018. 2018 the 4th hottest.

What does it take?

Why is Trump such an as about it? Does he think his money will protect his kids? Or doesn't he care?

"on record" is the key phrase here.

Putting aside the fact there is no reliable way to determine the earth's overall temperature, records have only been kept for a very short period of time.

Millions of years ago, the temperature of the earth is thought to have been much higher than it is today. Remarkably it was long before the SUV was even invented.

[What was the temperature in Paraguay August 1882?

If I tell you, will you finally admit you're a brainless cultist?

After all, if such data did exist, and you thought it didn't, that would mean you're a raging cult dumbass who shouldn't be annoying the grownups, due to the fact that you're such a raging cult dumbass who can't do anything except parrot idiot cult talking points.

So, will you admit it? That is, will you stand behind your propaganda? After all, if I'm going to waste time looking it up, I want the payoff of showing what a cult dumbass you are.

1880 you say?

Do tell, did the cows and horses hold their farts in that year? Did the solar winds go on vacation? Volcanic activity conspire to wait a year or two?

Why did you think that statement wasn't stupid and cowardly? Because it was.

Spell out exactly what you meant by that statement, if you've got the guts, and if you weren't just mewling out idiot talking points on behalf of your cult.

This one doesn't understand noise on a rising mean, a concept that most middle-schoolers have no problem with.

Is there even one conservative on this thread who isn't an imbecile? I don't see one. Without exception, they're all profoundly stupid human beings. And that's the problem. They're all simply too stupid to understand how goddamn stupid they are.

This one doesn't understand noise on a rising mean, a concept that most middle-schoolers have no problem with.

Is there even one conservative on this thread who isn't an imbecile? I don't see one. Without exception, they're all profoundly stupid human beings. And that's the problem. They're all simply too stupid to understand how goddamn stupid they are.
They're all too stupid because, worth five minutes for sure:

1880 you say?

Do tell, did the cows and horses hold their farts in that year? Did the solar winds go on vacation? Volcanic activity conspire to wait a year or two?

Why did you think that statement wasn't stupid and cowardly? Because it was.

Spell out exactly what you meant by that statement, if you've got the guts, and if you weren't just mewling out idiot talking points on behalf of your cult.
Blow me pussy.

What does it take?

Is that according to actual temperature readings or the inflated numbers that NASA and other members of the global warming religion are using?

What does it take?

Go protest in front of the Chinese Embassy

Your OP wastes energy and is melting the ice caps
The Chinese are taking action.

Yes...they are building coal fired power plants faster than ever....you are such a doofus....

Is that according to actual temperature readings or the inflated numbers that NASA and other members of the global warming religion are using?

Sucks to be you, cultist. All the hard data flatly contradicts your loopy Stalinist political cult, so all you can do is fake weepy conspiracy theories.

It's not going to get any better, you know. The hard data will keep contradicting you. Your cult is already correctly placed in the same category as Flat Earthers, Scientologists, antivaxxers and UFO cultists. Why not jump off your fraud wagon now, before it heads off the cliff?

Sucks to be you, cultist. All the hard data flatly contradicts your loopy Stalinist political cult, so all you can do is fake weepy conspiracy theories.

It's not going to get any better, you know. The hard data will keep contradicting you. Your cult is already correctly placed in the same category as Flat Earthers, Scientologists, antivaxxers and UFO cultists. Why not jump off your fraud wagon now, before it heads off the cliff?

The Stalinists are at NASA....changing data to cover the lack of warming.

We are having more snow than ive seen in my lifetime in Washington State. We could really use some of that global warming any time now.

What does it take?

2019 will be the fifth hottest, 2020 will be the sixth hottest .. etc....etc

Oh and let's not forget that 12 years ago somebody said 12 years from now we'll all be dead. But that was wrong so now we have to change it to 12 years from a new now.

Yo mammy gimme Dem skinny polar bears
and some freshly thawed farmland...yeah!

Jo

Last edited:

The Stalinists are at NASA....changing data to cover the lack of warming.

We need a new combination word for
Scientist and Stalinist.

Hmm stielintist!

Lol

Jo

Forum List

Back