2018 4th hottest year on record

whats it take for a person to only consider 40 yrs out of over 8000 yrs and say we are doomed????

it takes a lot of stupid is what it takes

WE can only compare global temperatures since 1880.

I understand how fucking stupid you are but that is 138 years ago not 40.
sorry my brain cramp, thought it was 1980

my comment still applies just change it to 130yrs

Through other means we have a good idea of our climate back thousands of years. Are you saying we do not?

We know the global temps are going up, we know why they are going up, we know that climate does not typically change this fast. We have a good idea of what the effect will be if it continues.

Why isn't that enough for you to want to do something about it? How many years do you want to waste?
sorry but WE dont know shit,,,

in fact some of the we you refer to still think the planet is billions of yrs old and we evolved from rocks, even after all the proof it isnt and we didnt
how old is it?

whats it take for a person to only consider 40 yrs out of over 8000 yrs and say we are doomed????

1880 - Little Ice Age ending.

Amazing how that warming thing comes after Ice Ages.

The Little Ice Age to which you are referring was not an ice age at all. It was a slight cooling period that was localized in a certain area of the Northern Hemisphere.

It is also an excuse dumbasses use to ignore the AGW we are experiencing now as these same morons doom their own children to a more difficult life
Besides the entire earth dramatically cooling, the Little Ice Age has little effect on the climate!!

What are you drinking?

Through other means we have a good idea of our climate back thousands of years. Are you saying we do not?

We know the global temps are going up, we know why they are going up, we know that climate does not typically change this fast. We have a good idea of what the effect will be if it continues.

Why isn't that enough for you to want to do something about it? How many years do you want to waste?
Call me when palm trees return to Alaska.

Your children will look back & say what a total asshole their father was. You could have helped.
this is why we cant believe a single things you morons say,,,

you dont know shit about me or what I do or what I teach my children

Ohhh, let me guess, OP-cretin: you're one of those deranged Bernie-bros Global Warmers who think that muslim violence is MAGICALLY caused by your paranoid Global Warming bogeyman! Even though you liberals' Pisslam whoremaster was a genocidal bloodbath for 1200 years before the Industrial Revolution started pumping CO2 into the atmosphere.

Cut the shit, liberal muslim prostitution-whores! I know you use Global Warming as a distraction from your fellatio of the most demonstrably violent, genocide-committing, beheading-fetish ideology of pure HATRED in human history (I've been studying Pisslam filth for years, so DON'T YOU TRY TO LIE TO ME ABOUT ISLAM FECES!!!!). Every time your muslim fellatio-whoremasters commit a giant massacre, the first thing you liberal prostitution-whores start screaming is that GLOBAL WARMING is the real biggest threat on the face of this planet. You lying, lying, lying liberal sons of bitches; how the fuck STUPID do you think I am to fall for your facile, leftist-pig games? That's what that despicable, constipated, Bernie-Sanders-scumbag SON OF A BITCH does every time!

Listen people, "Global Warming" is simply a subterfuge that self-hating-American liberal traitors use to DISTRACT from their oh-so-precious muslims' 100% track record of cruel, blood-soaked, massive human-rights-atrocities against women and children.....everywhere that Quran ideology of pure hatred has ever gone! Why is that basic concept so difficult to understand?
Wow . Just wow.

Your children will look back & say what a total asshole their father was. You could have helped.
Go look up Maunder Minimum and today’s solar events and get back to the class with a report.

1880 - Little Ice Age ending.

Amazing how that warming thing comes after Ice Ages.

The Little Ice Age to which you are referring was not an ice age at all. It was a slight cooling period that was localized in a certain area of the Northern Hemisphere.

It is also an excuse dumbasses use to ignore the AGW we are experiencing now as these same morons doom their own children to a more difficult life
Besides the entire earth dramatically cooling, the Little Ice Age has little effect on the climate!!

What are you drinking?

It ic useless to discuss anything when you keep producing lies. The Little Ice Age was not global at all.

First of all every generation at one time or another believes the generation before them were assholes.
Second, as the planet changes (which will happen no matter how badly you do not want it to) humans, or their evolved replacements will adapt.
Welcome to life on planet earth.

in fact some of the we you refer to still think the planet is billions of yrs old and we evolved from rocks, even after all the proof it isnt and we didnt
how old is it?
I'm 53 so I cant speak truth much beyond that, but all evidence ive seen says the planet is not billions of yrs old,,,

and before you start asking about evidence tell me about the moon and how its moving away from the earth every yr and less than 60K yrs ago it would have been touching the earth

Go look up Maunder Minimum and today’s solar events and get back to the class with a report.

Wow, I bet the climatologists were totally unaware of the effects of solar activities,. Maybe you should call NASA & let them know.

Wow, I bet the climatologists were totally unaware of the effects of solar activities,. Maybe you should call NASA & let them know.
they were aware of it, they just chose to ignore it

Tell me how many of the climate models include solar data.

Hint: starts with z, ends with o.

First of all every generation at one time or another believes the generation before them were assholes.
Second, as the planet changes (which will happen no matter how badly you do not want it to) humans, or their evolved replacements will adapt.

You expect that humans will evolve to survive within 100 years?
In the past, climate changes took significantly longer.

I think my father;s generation did great things, like WWII & built this country.

Last edited by a moderator:

I think my father;s generation did great things, like WWII & built this country.

Evidently, your parents were assholes?
I like how when you cant prove them/us wrong you resort to personal attacks,,,that alone proves youre full of shit

"Global climate models (GCMs) use mathematical equations to describe the behavior of factors of the Earth system that impact climate. These factors include dynamics of the atmosphere, oceans, land surface, living things, and ice, plus energy from the Sun. Sophisticated climate models are increasingly able to include details such as clouds, rainfall, evaporation, and sea ice. Thousands of climate researchers use global climate models to better understand the long-term effects of global changes such as increasing greenhouses gases or decreasing Arctic sea ice. The models are used to simulate conditions over hundreds of years, so that we can predict how our planet's climate will likely change."

Climate Modeling | UCAR Center for Science Education

Evidently, your parents were assholes?
I like how when you cant prove them/us wrong you resort to personal attacks,,,that alone proves youre full of shit

Read the post prior.

Now, why did you post that when you have no clue?

"Global climate models (GCMs) use mathematical equations to describe the behavior of factors of the Earth system that impact climate. These factors include dynamics of the atmosphere, oceans, land surface, living things, and ice, plus energy from the Sun. Sophisticated climate models are increasingly able to include details such as clouds, rainfall, evaporation, and sea ice. Thousands of climate researchers use global climate models to better understand the long-term effects of global changes such as increasing greenhouses gases or decreasing Arctic sea ice. The models are used to simulate conditions over hundreds of years, so that we can predict how our planet's climate will likely change."

If the models are so accurate, why didn't they predict the incredibly cold & freezing Polar Vortices?

Now, why did you post that when you have no clue?

that doesnt prove they didnt ignore it, and based on their claim its clear they did cause the sun heats the earth and the people on the earth dont have any effect on the sun

how old is it?
I'm 53 so I cant speak truth much beyond that, but all evidence ive seen says the planet is not billions of yrs old,,,

and before you start asking about evidence tell me about the moon and how its moving away from the earth every yr and less than 60K yrs ago it would have been touching the earth

It is thought that the moon was once part of the Earth.
"
The average lunar distance is increasing, which implies that the Moon was closer in the past. There is geological evidence that the average lunar distance was about 52 R⊕ (i.e. 52 x the radius of the Earth, or 205,000 miles) during the Precambrian Era; 2,500 million years BP.[22]

The giant impact hypothesis, a widely accepted theory, states that the Moon was created as a result of a catastrophic impact between Earth and another planet, resulting in a re-accumulation of fragments at an initial distance of 3.8 R⊕ (15,000 miles).[25] In this theory, the initial impact is assumed to have occurred 4.5 billion years ago

Lunar distance (astronomy) - Wikipedia

So somethong else you posted about but had no clue?

how old is it?

It is thought that the moon was once part of the Earth.
"
The average lunar distance is increasing, which implies that the Moon was closer in the past. There is geological evidence that the average lunar distance was about 52 R⊕ (i.e. 52 x the radius of the Earth, or 205,000 miles) during the Precambrian Era; 2,500 million years BP.[22]

The giant impact hypothesis, a widely accepted theory, states that the Moon was created as a result of a catastrophic impact between Earth and another planet, resulting in a re-accumulation of fragments at an initial distance of 3.8 R⊕ (15,000 miles).[25] In this theory, the initial impact is assumed to have occurred 4.5 billion years ago

Lunar distance (astronomy) - Wikipedia

So somethong else you posted about but had no clue?

I never said that and those are all theories and not backed up by facts
and most of the geological evidence is made up bullshit

like they date the rocks by the fossils in it and they date the fossils by the rocks they are found in

Forum List

Back