2017 a very bad year for natural disasters, 2018 looks to be the same

1.jpg

For a number of people in these disasters, their end has already come. And many, many have lost everything that they have worked for. But none of that matters to an idiot like you. You already know more than all the scientists in the world, more than all the generals in the world, like Trump, you are all knowing. LOL What an ass you are.
Do you believe 'experts' always know the truth?

Last edited:
Big fires, a heat wave that just won't seem to break, and now thunderstorms. In the meantime, the East Coast is getting major flooding over a very large area. And a terrible fire in Greece has killed dozens. Japan has had record flooding and now is getting record heat. But, nothing to see here, folks, just move along.

gfs_nh-sat1_t2anom_1-day.png

Yeppers, inflation will certainly drive up those cost records. Add to that the fact that people are encroaching in wild areas that they used to avoid and opportunity's for more disasters increases as well. Funny how you people ignore those factors.
You think scientists ignored all that? Come on.
Do you think so called 'experts' are always right?
Do you think they are always wrong?

It was nothing more than high and low pressure systems that held Harvey in place
Incorrect. While those factors definitely stalled Harvey, Harvey was more energetic and dropped more rain than it would have without man-made global warming.

Prove it.
Nah, you can look it up yourself. Apparently you did not receive everything there is to read about Harvey.

Translation: I got nothing.

It was nothing more than high and low pressure systems that held Harvey in place
Incorrect. While those factors definitely stalled Harvey, Harvey was more energetic and dropped more rain than it would have without man-made global warming.

Prove it.
Nah, you can look it up yourself. Apparently you did not receive everything there is to read about Harvey.

No, I can assure you, such studies and information are easy to find. If you are interested, you will go find it for yourself. If you are not, you won't. I don't much care either way, I admit.

Prove it.

No, I can assure you, such studies and information are easy to find. If you are interested, you will go find it for yourself. If you are not, you won't. I don't much care either way, I admit.

Same translation....

Prove it.

LOL

Wow.. You got Nothin... Not Surprised...

Prove it.

LOL

Wow.. You got Nothin... Not Surprised...

I've lived around the Barker and Addicts reservoirs for 45 years and have seen flood waters that went past where Harvey flooded.
Back then there were no houses for miles near the reservoir.
This time around they had to release water from both reservoirs or they'd flood thousands upon thousands of high end homes.
It was a damned if you do damned if you dont situation.

"Houston to Pakistan"

Yeah, they should give it an appropriate name....like, "global" something or other...so people like you don't get confused. ;)

Forum List

Back