2017 a very bad year for natural disasters, 2018 looks to be the same

Big fires, a heat wave that just won't seem to break, and now thunderstorms. In the meantime, the East Coast is getting major flooding over a very large area. And a terrible fire in Greece has killed dozens. Japan has had record flooding and now is getting record heat. But, nothing to see here, folks, just move along.

gfs_nh-sat1_t2anom_1-day.png
Last 3 years the hottest on record.... records being set all over the planet in 2018....
In the 38 year satellite record.... And the earth is 4.5 billion years old....
Yes, I doubt scientists forgot that. But thank you for pointing it out.

You are a fucking retard...

You have been shown over and over the long term temperature record showing you nothing but a lying assclown... A fearmongering POS...

Liars like you and Old Crock need to be dealt with.. You give real scientists a bad name...
That's nice. Nobody is stopping you from challenging the theories. Go right ahead. Who are to going to call first? NASA? NOAA?

Big fires, a heat wave that just won't seem to break, and now thunderstorms. In the meantime, the East Coast is getting major flooding over a very large area. And a terrible fire in Greece has killed dozens. Japan has had record flooding and now is getting record heat. But, nothing to see here, folks, just move along.

Last 3 years the hottest on record.... records being set all over the planet in 2018....

You have been shown over and over the long term temperature record showing you nothing but a lying assclown... A fearmongering POS...

Liars like you and Old Crock need to be dealt with.. You give real scientists a bad name...
They aren't scientists, believe me.

That's nice. Nobody is stopping you from challenging the theories. Go right ahead. Who are to going to call first? NASA? NOAA?
You truly are a fucking retard.
He did challenge your theory, idiot. He challenged it and supported it pretty well.
You haven't supported your own theory, however. No with any real information.
You people are something else, lol. My 9 year old self could think circles around you....

Already smashed them into thousands of pieces... Its people like you who have no ability to think cognitively and spout lies without thinking that are a danger to this world..

Maybe the military industrial complex needs to stop spraying heavy metal nano-particulates into the air? I believe that would be a very good start.

View attachment 206843 View attachment 206844

Sky Etch-a-Sketch....perfectly normal to the climate k00ks. Dale.....they can not for a moment concede anything on chemtrails....ever....it completely decimates their fake established narrative.

Lol....perfectly normal for jet trails to expand miles wide into gigantic blobs and hang in the air for 45 minutes.:coffee:

Maybe the military industrial complex needs to stop spraying heavy metal nano-particulates into the air? I believe that would be a very good start.

View attachment 206843 View attachment 206844

Sky Etch-a-Sketch....perfectly normal to the climate k00ks. Dale.....they can not for a moment concede anything on chemtrails....ever....it completely decimates their fake established narrative.

Lol....perfectly normal for jet trails to expand miles wide into gigantic blobs and hang in the air for 45 minutes.:coffee:

Do they add the nano-particles to the fuel, or is there an extra tank spraying them?

For a number of people in these disasters, their end has already come. And many, many have lost everything that they have worked for. But none of that matters to an idiot like you. You already know more than all the scientists in the world, more than all the generals in the world, like Trump, you are all knowing. LOL What an ass you are.

Another oh my gosh we are gonna die soon pessimistic chicken little scaremongering bullcrap from a warmist propagandist who thinks the world began in 1979.

Worst Fire in US history (1871)

Worst Flood in History (1931) Most of them long before 1979, one past 1979.

Worst Storm in US history (1900) Nine of the top 10 worst storms occurs before 1979.

Only leftists look at the world in such pessimistic viewpoints, which is one big reason why they are miserable people.

Fun boy the chart is a SINGLE day!

Meanwhile for the 1250th time, the UAH and RSS per decade warming trend is 50% BELOW the IPCC's per decade warming trend prediction/projection. It is a modeling FAILURE!

Get over it, grow up!

--------------------------- USA looks to be ok though eh Old Rocks ?? Generally speaking i am only concerned with problems in the USA OldRocks .

For a number of people in these disasters, their end has already come. And many, many have lost everything that they have worked for. But none of that matters to an idiot like you. You already know more than all the scientists in the world, more than all the generals in the world, like Trump, you are all knowing. LOL What an ass you are.

Another oh my gosh we are gonna die soon pessimistic chicken little scaremongering bullcrap from a warmist propagandist who thinks the world began in 1979.

Worst Fire in US history (1871)

Worst Flood in History (1931) Most of them long before 1979, one past 1979.

Worst Storm in US history (1900) Nine of the top 10 worst storms occurs before 1979.

Only leftists look at the world in such pessimistic viewpoints, which is one big reason why they are miserable people.

They look at everything in life from a tragic view....fascinating to me.

The whole forest fire narrative might be the goofiest of all of the whacko loose association climate change crap put forth by the bozos ( although the drought one tough to top :aug08_031: )

Historical comparisons of this stuff for climate crusaders is like handing a spray bottle of holy water to Barnabus Collins.

I keep asking if there are left and right handed version of the CO2 molecule where one causes fires, the other floods.

Otherwise it looks like they're just grabbing the latest headline from the Weather Channel and saying, "ErmaGert! Werming!!!"

And Antarctic "warmed" by 1.5C to make their numbers work

Today, Wednesday 25/07/2018
Time Forecast Temp. Precipitation Wind
15:00–18:00
Cloudy.
-23° 0 mm
vindpil.0100.325.s.png
Fresh breeze, 9 m/s from northwest
18:00–00:00
Cloudy.
-25° 0 mm
vindpil.0050.300.s.png
Gentle breeze, 5 m/s from west-northwest

It "warmed" from -25F to -23F?????

Weather forecast for Antarctic Peninsula

Kosher, take the pretty pill from the nice nurse, and go back to your room with soft walls.
Now that’s rich coming from you, since you are clearly whacked. LMFAO!

Get back in your bunker, and STFU!!!!

So the slow hurricane season means more destructive weather?

--------------------------- USA looks to be ok though eh Old Rocks ?? Generally speaking i am only concerned with problems in the USA OldRocks .
Our pollution seems to be overall significantly less than that of communist countries.

Just sayin.

I believe a leading priest of The Church of Latter Day Warmers proclaimed from on high that after Katrina, we would experience many hurricanes just like her. Then...we experienced years of no hurricanes.

Oldcrotch and those like him learned nothing from this.

Already smashed them into thousands of pieces...
well, if you are delusional enough to think that you have accomplished a single thing but shouting into the internet, then none of the embarrassingly ridiculous shit you say should surprise anybody.
You have nit challenged any theories. You have not convinced anyone, but yourself. You have accomplished nothing, and you ahve no education or experience in any of these fields.

No, the warmer atmosphere and oceans means more energetic hurricanes.

I believe a leading priest of The Church of Latter Day Warmers proclaimed from on high that after Katrina, we would experience many hurricanes just like her. Then...we experienced years of no hurricanes.

Oldcrotch and those like him learned nothing from this.

I love how they tried to blame Harvey on Gorebull warming.
When in fact it was a high and low pressure system that held it over Houston.

New Topics

Forum List

Back