They don't all have a 50-50 chance. Who do you think can beat Hillary?
Everyone except for Cruz. What is wrong with you? Hillary is yesterdays news. The world moves on, and judging by the 2014 elections and her quips about being dead broke, she's yesterday's news.
You have to be really, really stupid to think her "dead broke" statement will bring her down in any way.

That petty bullshit only holds water for the already decided whackjobs who would not vote for Hillary under any circumstances.

It is the same idiocy which thought Obama could be beaten by bogus birthright and Muslim conspiracies.

So go ahead and stick with the schoolyard quips. It worked so well last time. It just demonstrates a complete intellectual bankruptcy. It is your hack media masters who are dead broke in that respect.

The winner of the 2016 election will be the one that physically resembles the captain of a ship. In the event both candidates have the stature of a ship's captain, the tie breaker will be the one with the best catch phrase.
n3kqqx.jpg

Full steam ahead!

^ Not getting the nomination.

g5000, thinks she's a Captain?

Wow

The Right better wake up, and wake up fast. Hillary Clinton will be a formidable opponent, and if all you have is the intellectual bandwidth of a bumper sticker, you are going to get steamrolled. Again.

The winner of the 2016 election will be the one that physically resembles the captain of a ship. In the event both candidates have the stature of a ship's captain, the tie breaker will be the one with the best catch phrase.
n3kqqx.jpg

Full steam ahead!

^ Not getting the nomination.

g5000, thinks she's a Captain?

Wow
Nope. Just having some fun with RKMBrown's joke. Ship captain...catchphrase. Sorry you are too slow to get it.

See subsequent posts. Do ya think I believe Cruz is a starship captain? Wow.

Man, that shit was funny! I am seriously bummed it went over your head.

They don't all have a 50-50 chance. Who do you think can beat Hillary?
Everyone except for Cruz. What is wrong with you? Hillary is yesterdays news. The world moves on, and judging by the 2014 elections and her quips about being dead broke, she's yesterday's news.
Trump claimed to be dead broke in the early 1990s. He still could get the best seat in any restaurant in the city. "Broke" is a relative term.
Trump, that is desperate. The Clinton's spent more money in their "dead broke" period then you could make flipping burger in a year. You are a sucker.
My point is that broke is a relative term. Was Trump actually broke when he claimed he was?

he had a temporary condition when his liabilities exceeded his assets, technically broke.

the difference is that hillary lied, trump told the truth.
How do you know that wasn't the case with Hillary?

I have been watching Clinton for years. She is very quick on her feet. She is able to field any question thrown at her and give long and reasoned replies. She is not going to go down easy, folks, and you are seriously stupid if you think she is.

Do NOT underestimate her. The People will respond positively to her. They already are. You are already way behind and don't even know it.

All your hack media outlets have been able to achieve to this point is to sift through her tens of thousands of publicly spoken words and parse out the odd phrase here and there to stick up in the air for you to jeer.

This is a seriously retarded way to fight, people. You should have learned that in 2008 and 2012.

The funny thing about life's lessons: If you don't learn from them, you will get a chance to learn again.

As for such questions as, "What positive achievements can Clinton claim?", that was already asked and answered by Clinton months ago.

If you didn't know that, it is because you have been having too much fun hyucking over the idiotic "dead broke" gambit.

You better start paying attention. She is way, way out in front.

The Right never keeps its powder dry these days. In their utter fear of Clinton, they shot their wad at her all at once. She has been handed their entire playbook against her and now she has time to prepare to respond to all of it.

We can also expect the Right to recycle all the golden oldies, and we can also expect her to expect that.

All of this will be an attempt to deflect from the fact the Right is morally and intellectually bankrupt. They have no comprehensive solutions to any of the issues of the day. They are too cowardly to put their dicks on the table and offer up answers, and so their strategy is to throw mud at the opposition and hope it sticks.

A pathetic campaign strategy that has failed them twice in a row, but won't stop them from doing it again and expecting a different result.

I have been watching Clinton for years. She is very quick on her feet. She is able to field any question thrown at her and give long and reasoned replies. She is not going to go down easy, folks, and you are seriously stupid if you think she is.

Do NOT underestimate her. The People will respond positively to her. They already are. You are already way behind and don't even know it.

All your hack media outlets have been able to achieve to this point is to sift through her tens of thousands of publicly spoken words and parse out the odd phrase here and there to stick up in the air for you to jeer.

This is a seriously retarded way to fight, people. You should have learned that in 2008 and 2012.

The funny thing about life's lessons: If you don't learn from them, you will get a chance to learn again.

What difference did she make?

She's not getting the nomination.

She didn't get it in 08 when she was entitled to it, she's not getting in in 2016.

McCain and Romney ran 2 of the worst campaigns in human history. Free of the RNC's drive to Statism, Republican candidates shellacked the Progressives

For every supporter of every candidate, I have a list of prepared questions. If you come out in favor of a candidate, I will ask you these questions.

I have already asked these questions of supporters of Cruz and Clinton and Warren and others, and so far not one single person was able to answer a single one of those questions.

And that is because most supporters favor a candidate for entirely shallow reasons.

You can pre-empt me by searching for those questions. I've asked them a lot on this form.

I am not really worried about that, and actually hope people do. I honestly would like those questions answered. They are not designed to stump people. They are designed to help determine which candidate would act in a way that you would want them to about shit that really matters to the future of our country.

Don't let the retards drag you down into stupid shit that doesn't matter.

What difference did she make?

She's not getting the nomination.

She didn't get it in 08 when she was entitled to it, she's not getting in in 2016.

McCain and Romney ran 2 of the worst campaigns in human history. Free of the RNC's drive to Statism, Republican candidates shellacked the Progressives
I blame McCain's loss on Bush. Bush fucked things up so badly that an actual donkey could have beaten McCain. There isn't a Republican alive who could have won in 2008. But at least McCain was officer and gentleman enough to toss us a boner by providing a sparkly bimbo MILF to ogle as the ship went down.

I blame the Republican Party and the hack right wing media outlets for Romney's loss. The candidates looked like a pack of rabid jackals during the primaries. And Christ, Newt Gingrich was sounding like Karl Marx for a while there. "Mitt was greedy and made too much money!"

Also, by 2012 the retards and psychos and liars and hypocrites and bigots felt safe enough to remove their masks and expose their insanity openly, carefully fed and nurtured by the hack right wing media.

Romney was the far better candidate, but he was dragged under by the cancer which has metastasized in the party.

Last edited:
Yeah, I hate the bitch only slightly less than I hate Obama. But Pillsbury boy Bush does not stand a chance against her. Christie has a chance, just maybe...

Really the problem with republicans is that no decent conservative would join the republican party let alone win a republican primary.

Cruze is a horse's ass. Perry is all hat no cattle. Rand is too young, is not his father, and does not have his gravitas. Rubio is the best conservative the republicans have but he's also young and needs at least another 10 years under his belt before he's ready, maybe after a stint as governor.

Free of the RNC's drive to Statism, Republican candidates shellacked the Progressives
I wanted to address this part of your post separately.

The 2014 election was a victory for the Republican Establishment statists. You are a fool if you think it was anything else. The statists were knocked off balance in 2012, but they have gotten their act together and shut the Tea Party down hard this year.

Look who is on top, dude. Boehner and McConnell.

Wake up.

The Right never keeps its powder dry these days. In their utter fear of Clinton, they shot their wad at her all at once. She has been handed their entire playbook against her and now she has time to prepare to respond to all of it.

We can also expect the Right to recycle all the golden oldies, and we can also expect her to expect that.

All of this will be an attempt to deflect from the fact the Right is morally and intellectually bankrupt. They have no comprehensive solutions to any of the issues of the day. They are too cowardly to put their dicks on the table and offer up answers, and so their strategy is to throw mud at the opposition and hope it sticks.

A pathetic campaign strategy that has failed them twice in a row, but won't stop them from doing it again and expecting a different result.
ROFL.... I just love it when a libtard demands the republicans provide "comprehensive" government solutions to everything. You folks can't even wipe your own butt without a "comprehensive" government solution.

Yeah, I hate the bitch only slightly less than I hate Obama. But Pillsbury boy Bush does not stand a chance against her. Christie has a chance, just maybe...

Really the problem with republicans is that no decent conservative would join the republican party let alone win a republican primary.

Cruze is a horse's ass. Perry is all hat no cattle. Rand is too young, is not his father, and does not have his gravitas. Rubio is the best conservative the republicans have but he's also young and needs at least another 10 years under his belt before he's ready, maybe after a stint as governor.
I can't stand Clinton, but I will never underestimate her. She is incredibly sharp and as oily as they come.

ROFL.... I just love it when a libtard demands the republicans provide "comprehensive" government solutions to everything. You folks can't even wipe your own butt without a "comprehensive" government solution.
Please quote the words "comprehensive government solution" that I used.

You are hallucinating. Put down the piss cup.

Forum List

Back