No need to resort to name calling. It only looks like you know you're losing the discussion.

Health care costs under Obamacare are skyrocketing.

Define skyrocketing. "Skyrocketing" implies a rapid increase. So show us at what rate per capita costs were climbing in the decade before ObamaCare went into effect, and how much they are going up now.

Not that it matters. ACA is going down the toilet where it belongs, anyway.

ObamaCare is going to go away, I agree. It will be replaced by single payer. Don't be stupid enough to think I support that outcome. I don't. But that is what is going to happen.
You mean health care costs aren't going up as fast as they were before the fix? lol. OK.

Exactly. They are still rising, but not as rapidly as before ObamaCare. I've proven it on this forum before.

And I will prove it again just as soon as you prove your claim they have skyrocketed. You are just parroting some right wing hack media bullshit you chose to believe without checking the facts.
OK, so the fix has slowed the rise in insurance rates, and people now have insurance that has a higher copay, higher premiums, less coverage, can't keep their same doctors or plans (as promised), etc.

But hey. Even though insurance rates are still going up, they're not going up as fast as they were before. 'Course now you'll be paying fines for not buying into it.

This is considered win. :)

No need to resort to name calling. It only looks like you know you're losing the discussion.

Define skyrocketing. "Skyrocketing" implies a rapid increase. So show us at what rate per capita costs were climbing in the decade before ObamaCare went into effect, and how much they are going up now.

ObamaCare is going to go away, I agree. It will be replaced by single payer. Don't be stupid enough to think I support that outcome. I don't. But that is what is going to happen.
You mean health care costs aren't going up as fast as they were before the fix? lol. OK.

Exactly. They are still rising, but not as rapidly as before ObamaCare. I've proven it on this forum before.

And I will prove it again just as soon as you prove your claim they have skyrocketed. You are just parroting some right wing hack media bullshit you chose to believe without checking the facts.
OK, so the fix has slowed the rise in insurance rates, and people now have insurance that has a higher copay, higher premiums, less coverage, can't keep their same doctors or plans (as promised), etc.

But hey. Even though insurance rates are still going up, they're not going up as fast as they were before. 'Course now you'll be paying fines for not buying into it.

Per capita spending is rising slower now. But I do not consider that a win. A win would be bending the cost curve down, and that can only be achieved by eliminating ObamaCare, eliminating employer sponsored health insurance, and letting people buy their health insurance the same way they buy their home, auto, and life insurance.

Unfortunately, the GOP sold us all down the river a long time ago, and we are inevitably headed toward single payer. We will get there in our lifetimes.

For health care, I believe we should get rid of employer sponsored health insurance, and that everyone should be buying their health insurance the same way we buy our auto, life, and home insurance.

So when you look at where we are now and where I think we should be, to suggest I am asking for comprehensive GOVERNMENT solutions is downright hysterical.
I seem to recall Hillarycare being laughed off the table.
HillaryCare was a gigantic telegraphed punch by the Democrats that signaled what they would do to American health care if they ever got the chance.

The Republicans responded by completely abdicating the issue. They never put an alternate comprehensive solution on the table even though one was badly needed. Health care costs have been outpacing inflation and GDP for decades.

The Republicans did NOTHING. So it was just a matter of time before a descendant of HillaryCare succeeded. Ta daaaaa! ObamaCare!

All the grinding and gnashing of teeth by the Republican Establishment is just theater for the rubes. They sold us down the river.

Even now, all they have is "Repeal ObamaCare." AND THEN WHAT?!?!
Cool logic. It's like saying since the Democrats offered up Jim Crow and the Repubs did nothing, the Dems were justified in returning slavery.

Nothing NEEDED to be done, and doing nothing isn't justification for doing something worse.
Something most certainly needed to be done. Health care costs were outpacing inflation, dumbass.

Your false analogy catastrophically fails because there were people who did plenty when the Deep South right wing extremists were offering up Jim Crow. They did not sit on their thumbs.

Health care costs under Obamacare are skyrocketing. The cure is worse than the disease.

That was entertaining.

The Right never keeps its powder dry these days. In their utter fear of Clinton, they shot their wad at her all at once. She has been handed their entire playbook against her and now she has time to prepare to respond to all of it.

We can also expect the Right to recycle all the golden oldies, and we can also expect her to expect that.

All of this will be an attempt to deflect from the fact the Right is morally and intellectually bankrupt. They have no comprehensive solutions to any of the issues of the day. They are too cowardly to put their dicks on the table and offer up answers, and so their strategy is to throw mud at the opposition and hope it sticks.

A pathetic campaign strategy that has failed them twice in a row, but won't stop them from doing it again and expecting a different result.
hint... the bold stuff that says "comprehensive" solutions.. yeah that stuff says "comprehensive" solutions.

Per capita spending is rising slower now. But I do not consider that a win. A win would be bending the cost curve down, and that can only be achieved by eliminating ObamaCare, eliminating employer sponsored health insurance, and letting people buy their health insurance the same way they buy their home, auto, and life insurance.

Unfortunately, the GOP sold us all down the river a long time ago, and we are inevitably headed toward single payer. We will get there in our lifetimes.
Ain't no we about it, but that's beside the point. What may or may not happen in the future is also beside the point.

The point is that as it stands, people are paying more for lesser coverage. lol.

I seem to recall Hillarycare being laughed off the table.
HillaryCare was a gigantic telegraphed punch by the Democrats that signaled what they would do to American health care if they ever got the chance.

The Republicans responded by completely abdicating the issue. They never put an alternate comprehensive solution on the table even though one was badly needed. Health care costs have been outpacing inflation and GDP for decades.

The Republicans did NOTHING. So it was just a matter of time before a descendant of HillaryCare succeeded. Ta daaaaa! ObamaCare!

All the grinding and gnashing of teeth by the Republican Establishment is just theater for the rubes. They sold us down the river.

Cool logic. It's like saying since the Democrats offered up Jim Crow and the Repubs did nothing, the Dems were justified in returning slavery.

Nothing NEEDED to be done, and doing nothing isn't justification for doing something worse.
Something most certainly needed to be done. Health care costs were outpacing inflation, dumbass.

Your false analogy catastrophically fails because there were people who did plenty when the Deep South right wing extremists were offering up Jim Crow. They did not sit on their thumbs.

Health care costs under Obamacare are skyrocketing. The cure is worse than the disease.

That was entertaining.
I saw a guy with a dyed beard today. That was entertaining, too. :p

That was entertaining.

Well, if your level is that low, I can imagine that that could have been entertaining. Perhaps a trailer park for you?

Just as an aside, I believe Yurp and Japan and all the other single payer countries are not drowned by debt because we are carrying a large part of their defense for them. If they had to be self-supporting in their own defense AND have single payer health care, they would all implode.

It is an astounding testament to the resiliency of our American system that we can not only support a massively corrupt military-industrial complex, and subsidize half the planet's defense, and somehow manage to support this incredibly fucked up health care system with the highest per capita costs in the developed world.

If we cleaned up our act, we would return to the same explosive growth we had not so long ago.

For health care, I believe we should get rid of employer sponsored health insurance, and that everyone should be buying their health insurance the same way we buy our auto, life, and home insurance.

So when you look at where we are now and where I think we should be, to suggest I am asking for comprehensive GOVERNMENT solutions is downright hysterical.
IOW you have no effing idea what the hell you are talking about.

And you are two personalities. One second you are asking for republican "comprehensive" government solutions to everything, the next second you claim you never asked for "comprehensive" government solutions.
Nope. You are hallucinating. You MADE UP the word "government" in my post. I never said government solutions.

Open your fucking eyes and look.

The only schizo here is you. Seeing things that are not there.
You're an effing moron. You said republicans must have comprehensive solutions for every toe nail injury or they won't stand a chance. How the effing hell did you propose a POLITICAL PARTY OF OUR government (REPUBLICANS) come up with a COMPREHENSIVE SOLUTION WITH THE WEIGHT OF LAW FOR PEOPLE TO VOTE FOR THAT IS NOT A GOVERNMENT SOLUTION, YA MORON?

That was entertaining.

Well, if your level is that low, I can imagine that that could have been entertaining. Perhaps a trailer park for you?
I'm all about white class, not white trash. :)

That was entertaining.

You are an excellent playtoy. I plan to keep you in my collection.

They don't all have a 50-50 chance. Who do you think can beat Hillary?
Everyone except for Cruz. What is wrong with you? Hillary is yesterdays news. The world moves on, and judging by the 2014 elections and her quips about being dead broke, she's yesterday's news.

5dw35y.png

That's what I'm talking about! (giggle)

That was entertaining.

As long as you don't keep me in the rouge drawer I'm fine. :)

That was entertaining.

Then you might want to consider changing your avatar. Just a suggestion.

That was entertaining.

I would but it seems to infuriate the smaller brains. Think I'll keep it for a time. :)

That was entertaining.

I am very discrete about my playtoys. Now, this won't hurt a bit.

They don't all have a 50-50 chance. Who do you think can beat Hillary?
Everyone except for Cruz. What is wrong with you? Hillary is yesterdays news. The world moves on, and judging by the 2014 elections and her quips about being dead broke, she's yesterday's news.

5dw35y.png

That's what I'm talking about! (giggle)

I will be statifying about this soon. Stay tuned for Juggernaut Hillary.

That was entertaining.

I would but it seems to infuriate the smaller brains. Think I'll keep it for a time. :)

You must first be able to identify brains. That's the tricky part.

I am very discrete about my playtoys. Now, this won't hurt a bit.
I'm used to a much more manly man. I'm sure I won't feel a thing. :)

You must first be able to identify brains. That's the tricky part.
Not at all. It's obvious if you just pay attention.

Forum List

Back